Riots in Missouri
First Prev
of 32
Next Last
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#1 Aug 11, 2014
A man was killed for physically attacking a police officer....what a great opportunity to vandalize cars, break into, and rob stores. Time for a new t.v.
Unbelievable. Animals.
crazy

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 Aug 11, 2014
Nobody riots when a thug kills another man.
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#4 Aug 11, 2014
Where's Scared Trey,Farty & Rupie at? Those libturd will be crying that officer should have just let the thug beat him.

Judged:

15

15

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Duh

Springdale, AR

#7 Aug 11, 2014
Time to ban guns for authority figures.
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#8 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
Actually, we don't know the facts yet. As it stands right now, it looks like another serious case of over the top police brutality. Cops today are violent killing machines and you baggers will change your tune when one of yours is killed in a trailer park over lighting off fireworks at passing cars on a friday night or some other foolish endeavor in baggerdom where multiple bullets and deadly force is not needed but used.
Nevertheless, looting and stealing sporting goods and beer because some kid was shot in Missouri is a ridiculous concept and I will say the looting was done by animals who are nothing more than common criminals and worthless human beings. Most upset people did not riot because they are good, decent people. Only the criminals and thugs rioted and stole beer and tv sets. They all should be locked up and flogged.
The fact is until police depts around the country are no longer allowed to investigate themselves and are controlled and investigated by outside bodies, over the top police brutality will get worse and worse in this country and soon will it will be someone you love who was killed by a cop needlessly.
I can't believe that I'm going to say this, but the next violent crime around here that I wish wouldn't happen, but will...I hope that you get to be the victim. It truly couldn't happen to a more deserving person. I dont want you dead or anything that terrible, but raped and robbed at gunpoint, and threatened and talked to like the piece of brainless, human garbage that you are would be fitting.
The next violent crime unfortunately has to have a victim, and it truly should be you.
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#9 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
Actually, we don't know the facts yet. As it stands right now, it looks like another serious case of over the top police brutality. Cops today are violent killing machines and you baggers will change your tune when one of yours is killed in a trailer park over lighting off fireworks at passing cars on a friday night or some other foolish endeavor in baggerdom where multiple bullets and deadly force is not needed but used.
Nevertheless, looting and stealing sporting goods and beer because some kid was shot in Missouri is a ridiculous concept and I will say the looting was done by animals who are nothing more than common criminals and worthless human beings. Most upset people did not riot because they are good, decent people. Only the criminals and thugs rioted and stole beer and tv sets. They all should be locked up and flogged.
The fact is until police depts around the country are no longer allowed to investigate themselves and are controlled and investigated by outside bodies, over the top police brutality will get worse and worse in this country and soon will it will be someone you love who was killed by a cop needlessly.
Of course scared trey,we have expected you to think that way.That officer doesn't it that thug was armed but you have to assume thugs are armed.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Politico

Jonesboro, AR

#11 Aug 11, 2014
Get S Trey, you ever been on the receiving end of a gun or knife. You're reading what was a confirmed, totally against guns, almost hippy! Then I landed on the stabbing end if a knife during a robbery. Not what I had ever thought would happen to me! The young thug meant to kill me, had promised he would! All my hippy thought flew out on that dark night! Try fighting for your life with a real thug sometime and come back to have a discussion with me!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
Here's what we do know at this point.
1. The kid killed was not armed, remember that, you people. He was un-armed.
2. Eyewitnesses to the shooting tell us that Brown was killed while attempting to surrender, but police say that Brown assaulted the officer before the shooting. Another case of he said, she said.
3. He was shot multiple times, not once, but multiple times.
4. At least one shot was fired from the police car.
5. Brown was killed while he was standing about 35 feet away from the car.
My first question is why do police inside protective vehicles need to shoot and kill someone who is unarmed and at a safe distance of 35 feet away? I thought cops were experts at these situations?
Let's start with that question.
Thankfully the FBI is taking over the investigation and the Justice Dept will be monitoring.
How does stealing, and vandalism make them feel better? That's what I really want to understand. Were they thinking about the young man while breaking windows and stealing everything they could get their hands on?
I just don't understand that race of animals at all. Death and destruction. Not all black people are like that at all, but the whites that condone it are just as barbaric and nasty.
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#13 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
Here's what we do know at this point.
1. The kid killed was not armed, remember that, you people. He was un-armed.
2. Eyewitnesses to the shooting tell us that Brown was killed while attempting to surrender, but police say that Brown assaulted the officer before the shooting. Another case of he said, she said.
3. He was shot multiple times, not once, but multiple times.
4. At least one shot was fired from the police car.
5. Brown was killed while he was standing about 35 feet away from the car.
My first question is why do police inside protective vehicles need to shoot and kill someone who is unarmed and at a safe distance of 35 feet away? I thought cops were experts at these situations?
Let's start with that question.
Thankfully the FBI is taking over the investigation and the Justice Dept will be monitoring.
All you're hearing Scared trey is a bunch of fking blacks.Of course they are going to lie.When you come face to face with a thug in the dark of night come back & tell us how that went,if you can.

Judged:

12

12

11

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#15 Aug 11, 2014
Trey have you ever been through St.Louis or an big city in the wee hours?All you see is blacks,You have your doors locked & you don't stop for anything.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Politico

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 11, 2014
All I know is it seems to take little to cause group of blacks to start vandalizing. It's just an excuse. I talked with some young teenagers one time about some rioting etc in LA. They felt it was all justified but when I asked the name of the person beaten by LA police, not ONE black kid out of six could even tell me that much less any other facts. Just excuse to steal etc. something for nothing again!
Guest

Jonesboro, AR

#18 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Those that rioted are worthless human beings. No argument from me on that.
My issue is the ongoing police brutality in this country and the facts that it is getting worse with each passing day. Case in point, isn't Jonesboro getting a massive military type vehicle that is un-needed for a town of this size? They're taking it because of the wasteful MIC burning our tax dollars and is virtually free. All it will do is give JPD more muscle to continue on in the national quest of military style police forces that our founding fathers wanted nothing to do with.
I take it that you don't have any family or friends or anyone that you care about in law enforcement?
You know those crime infested, dangerous neighborhoods and areas that smart people that enjoy living avoid? Well, they not only cannot avoid them, but those places are where most of their calls are at, and where they have to spend a lot of their time.
And then there are folks like you that make every excuse under the sun for criminals....and throw police hatred comments out to enlist others for your type of thinking.
Guest

Ashburn, VA

#19 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
I find it puzzling that you baggers seem to love the Constitution and your precious liberties and freedoms, yet you see nothing wrong with your liberties and freedoms being taken away right before your eyes in the form of over extending police power. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth on this issue.
Do you honestly want a police state in this country where you have much less liberty and a growing list of freedoms lost that you once used to have?
If you say yes, you are a hypocrit. It's a tough dilemma for you.
You libturds or the ones that wants everbodies guns taken away so just the thugs will have them.

Judged:

14

14

14

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
guest

Lebanon, TN

#21 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Those that rioted are worthless human beings. No argument from me on that.
My issue is the ongoing police brutality in this country and the facts that it is getting worse with each passing day. Case in point, isn't Jonesboro getting a massive military type vehicle that is un-needed for a town of this size? They're taking it because of the wasteful MIC burning our tax dollars and is virtually free. All it will do is give JPD more muscle to continue on in the national quest of military style police forces that our founding fathers wanted nothing to do with.
Damn, you made a statement I completely agree with. We'll make a Libertarian out of you yet.
guest

Lebanon, TN

#22 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
I find it puzzling that you baggers seem to love the Constitution and your precious liberties and freedoms, yet you see nothing wrong with your liberties and freedoms being taken away right before your eyes in the form of over extending police power. You are talking out of both sides of your mouth on this issue.
Do you honestly want a police state in this country where you have much less liberty and a growing list of freedoms lost that you once used to have?
If you say yes, you are a hypocrit. It's a tough dilemma for you.
We are still finding out the details of this case, and it's too early to pass judgement on the officer. However, the looting is the result of opportunists that wait for this type of tragedy and take advantage of it.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#23 Aug 11, 2014
The looting, and barbaric.vandalism, and just acting like a bunch of freaking animals kind of takes top honor.now, dont you think? Those babons need to be triple tapped, tgen bull dozed into a pit and covered up. That neighborhood would be safer for all immediately afterwards.
Politico

Jonesboro, AR

#24 Aug 11, 2014
How would you like to be just an average, hard working guy with a family. Probably worked all tour life to build a decent business and your family did without to fo this. Then along come a bunch of freakin idiots who use the shooting as reason to tear up your business and steal all you worked for. Then they proceed to do it to others cause they're thieving , ruthless, uncaring slime of humanity. It's not any kind of political statement- plain old tearing up just to do it and stealing. I guarantee you if whites did that in a black part of town they'd fill the prisons quickly! It's ok if it's blacks. Not accountable for their actions period!
fiddy

Mooresville, NC

#25 Aug 11, 2014
sheeeeeeeet! ima git some air jordans from dis riot. whitey owes me reparations
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#26 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
<quoted text>I agree. Those that rioted are worthless human beings. No argument from me on that.

My issue is the ongoing police brutality in this country and the facts that it is getting worse with each passing day. Case in point, isn't Jonesboro getting a massive military type vehicle that is un-needed for a town of this size? They're taking it because of the wasteful MIC burning our tax dollars and is virtually free. All it will do is give JPD more muscle to continue on in the national quest of military style police forces that our founding fathers wanted nothing to do with.
Dipshit Trey, the military vehicle does not belong to JPD! Get your facts at least close to believable before spewing your anti-cop hate filled garbage.
Im The Uno

Lees Summit, MO

#27 Aug 11, 2014
Sacred Trey wrote:
Actually, we don't know the facts yet. As it stands right now, it looks like another serious case of over the top police brutality. Cops today are violent killing machines and you baggers will change your tune when one of yours is killed in a trailer park over lighting off fireworks at passing cars on a friday night or some other foolish endeavor in baggerdom where multiple bullets and deadly force is not needed but used.
Nevertheless, looting and stealing sporting goods and beer because some kid was shot in Missouri is a ridiculous concept and I will say the looting was done by animals who are nothing more than common criminals and worthless human beings. Most upset people did not riot because they are good, decent people. Only the criminals and thugs rioted and stole beer and tv sets. They all should be locked up and flogged.
The fact is until police depts around the country are no longer allowed to investigate themselves and are controlled and investigated by outside bodies, over the top police brutality will get worse and worse in this country and soon will it will be someone you love who was killed by a cop needlessly.
I heard the boy had a bag of skittles~:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 32
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanks, Obama. 6 min Donkey 4
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr BARNEYII 32,649
Fact Check: Trump Right About Illegals Voting 1 hr Guest 48
help! 1 hr guest 5
my kids are ugly 3 hr pablo is ugly 6
Door-To-Door Scam? (Mar '15) 3 hr seen it all 27
Sully's 4 hr guest 5

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages