First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Customer

Kennett, MO

#1 Aug 1, 2011
What kind of expierience have people had with them?

I went there two weeks ago and could not get any assistance then went back yesterday and had this kid Cameron "assist" me. I might as well have not went back as it was a waste of time. It took three days for them to decide to underpay me for my car and for me to turn them down. With the service they provided me I am surprised they have any customers. I could go on but figure its not worth the time....there is just so much to tell.
Anonymous

Harrisburg, AR

#2 Aug 1, 2011
Customer wrote:
What kind of expierience have people had with them?

I went there two weeks ago and could not get any assistance then went back yesterday and had this kid Cameron "assist" me. I might as well have not went back as it was a waste of time. It took three days for them to decide to underpay me for my car and for me to turn them down. With the service they provided me I am surprised they have any customers. I could go on but figure its not worth the time....there is just so much to tell.
I have been trying to buy a truck for 3 weeks and yes that kid Cameron started helping me. Then another one name Caleb! Now the GM Scott Powell! And guess what..I still don't have a truck!!! Not a question if I could buy it, I told them what I wanted and to let me know when they got it to Jonesboro! Their service sucks and I'm gonna write a letter to mr Fletcher in little rock!!
Customer

Kennett, MO

#3 Aug 1, 2011
I too spoke to the Sales Manager who stated he would call me back and then he never did...Cameron Called instead.

I have never had worse service at a dealership.
DeGreaser

Blytheville, AR

#4 Aug 1, 2011
When I bought my truck it took all day. That will not happen again.
for real

Blytheville, AR

#5 Aug 1, 2011
go to the ford place. we had great service with them. went to dodge first and no luck with them but ford took care of us and it didnt take all day to do it either. got the payments we wanted and great trade in value.

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Go to Wood Ford, they are very good.
Captain Obvious

State University, AR

#7 Aug 2, 2011
It is very apparent who the original poster is on this.

United States

#8 Aug 2, 2011
I went to Fletcher for my last vehicle, but found MUCH better service at Bayird this time! The salesman, I believe his name was Bryan, was wonderful. He knew what he was talking about, was able to answer all of my questions about the vehicle, and got it all done in a timely manner. The other workers in the dealership and in their finance were also very nice to me. Felt treated like I was a human, not a paycheck.
Concerened Salesman

Paragould, AR

#9 Aug 2, 2011
I am a salesman there at Fletcher Dodge and have been for two years. I usually dont defend co-workers but Cameron is a good guy. He's still just relatively new to the business. Now, I am sorry about the bad experiences that you and others may have had at our dealership and we are constantly trying to improve. If you would have looked at the Sunday paper Frank Fletcher Dodge was ranked number one new car dealership in Arkansas. That does not make up for your bad experiences, and I understand that. Gabe Gossett (General Manager) and Scott Powell (New car manager) are doing a superb job of turning this store around. As for your salesman if you're not satisfied with your salesman please by all means find one that will work for you.. Check out the reviews under Google Frank Fletcher Dodge under what people are talking about in the subscription and read the reviews to find you a good salesman.
We Know

Jonesboro, AR

#10 Aug 2, 2011
Be glad you didn't buy from them. We've bought 2 from them and the service dept is so sorry. I guarantee you there will not be a number 3 bought from them. I wish they had this lemon up their ---!
Both were brand new but not made worth a flip. My advice is go somewhere else. I don't have anything bad to say about anyone over there---except it is lousy service. Good Luck and if you buy from them you are going to need it.
Concerened Salesman

Paragould, AR

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Folks i know our service department has some issues and they work diligently to improve our service department. There are new service techs and new service managers and service advisor's. Also how many of us have bought a new vehicle and had some services issues with it. I have purchased several from all brands and have had several of them in the shop before the first 10,000 miles. That's all part of purchasing a new car. One thing that you didn't mention (we know) did you get a good deal on the cars that you purchased. I personally hope that you feel that you did. I again apologize for any and all mishaps that may have took place. But again we all do appreciate your business and your time and we are struggling to make this the best dealership in your home town. Everyone have a blessed day.
Gabe Gossett

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Aug 2, 2011
I took over the job as General Manager 5 months ago to find out I had a HUGE turn around in front of me. The previous GM had nearly buried the dealership with a negative reputation. We have made major strides and I brought in a new Service Mgr a couple of months ago to improve customer service.
Cameron Jacobs is a great young man that will be a great saleman in due time. He stives to be great and dependable. He listens and learns daily!
I find this sight hilarious because everyone is cowardly to remain anonymous. If you have problems man up and bring to someones attention... I found out about this because someone brought this to my attention. Sounds like something that someone who is jealous of the success since "they" left would post?
Jon

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Aug 2, 2011
What you talkin bout willis?
Tony Kash

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2011
Gabe Gossett wrote:
I took over the job as General Manager 5 months ago to find out I had a HUGE turn around in front of me. The previous GM had nearly buried the dealership with a negative reputation. We have made major strides and I brought in a new Service Mgr a couple of months ago to improve customer service.
Cameron Jacobs is a great young man that will be a great saleman in due time. He stives to be great and dependable. He listens and learns daily!
I find this sight hilarious because everyone is cowardly to remain anonymous. If you have problems man up and bring to someones attention... I found out about this because someone brought this to my attention. Sounds like something that someone who is jealous of the success since "they" left would post?
Mr. Gossett,
I have purchased Chrysler products for the past 28 years. The first three vehicles were new vehicles, one four wheel drive truck, one two wheel drive truck and one 2005 Durango. The two trucks were good vehicles, but the Durango on the other hand has not worked out as well. There are two problems I have with it, the front blower fan quit working completely about two years ago and the second problem is the transmission. The transmission slips out of overdrive into fourth gear after it has been driven a few miles. I also have a 2007 Dodge Ram four wheel drive truck. I have two problems with it, the blower fan quits working at times and the other problem is with the transmission. Ironically, the transmission does the same thing as the Durango. Basically, I have two vehicles that are four wheel drive, both with the Hemi 5.7 liter engines, and both were purchased to use for pulling and hauling. With the transmission problems I can do neither pull or haul with either vehicle, nor can I drive either of them comfortably due to the blower fans. I have contacted Chrysler asking them to help me by repairing these problems because they are obviously Chrysler's problems, but all I got was a run around. I would be a little more understanding if both vehicles were not having the same problems and they were not two years apart in age. I don't know how expensive either of these problems would be to repair, but I have paid alot of,money for these vehicles and have paid alot of money for the othe Chrysler products I have purchased. I bought these two vehicles so I could have dependable. Ehicles for my family to ride in, but I cannot afford to spend so much money right now to repair them, nor do I believe I should have to pay for something that ks obviously Chrysler's problems. If you want to build up your dealership's reputation further in this customer's mind, would you be interested in stepping out among the rest and help me by taking care of these problems on behalf of your company without me as a customer bearing the burden of cost? I am the type of person that does not forget those that help me. If you would be interested in helping me, I will come to your dealership and talk with you personally. What do you think? If you are willing to help me, your dealership will become my place of business and help you promote your dealership. By the way, my name is Tony Kash as it is listed above.
chrysler

Jonesboro, AR

#15 Aug 2, 2011
buy one silly, buy two stupid, buy three insane. they are cheaper for a reason...........
management

Jonesboro, AR

#16 Aug 2, 2011
sounds like obama blaming bush..........customers dont want excuses they want resolution...........they could care less who caused their problem, just fix it.

Jonesboro, AR

#17 Aug 2, 2011
First I want to say that I did not buy my Dodge truck from Fletcher. I would like to say I will never own another Chrysler vehicle. I had problems fairly early on with my truck. It is my observation that there were substandard parts used to build the truck. Especially in the rear end. I don't like the monopoly they have on parts either. But I have to say the worst thing about Chrysler is their rude customer service reps. Let me start off by saying I lost my job a few months after buying the truck so I WAS late on a few payments. I tried speaking to them in advance when a payment was going to be late to let them know. I have never missed a payment, but have been late. They talk to you like you are a dog. I swear one day if I could have got my hands on this chick I would have gone to jail for smacking her face and it would have been worth every penny. I told her that day I would tell every person I could how sorry Chrysler is. So there you go! I am aware that if I had never been late I would most likely not have had this issue but unfortunately I lost the majority of my income for a while.
Dodge Ram owner

United States

#18 Aug 2, 2011
I will never go back. Service dept was a bunch of inept idiots.
Charged me $600.00 to change spark plug and clean the throttle body and that didn't even fix the problem.
I went on the Internet myself and found out what part I needed to fix the truck and replaced it myself
Gabe Gossett

Jonesboro, AR

#19 Aug 2, 2011
Mr Kash,

Our dealership is not personally responsible for repairing vehicles under these circumstances. I will however be glad to speak with you and see what kind of cost I could possibly reduce on the dealership level. If this has been an on going problem with your specific make, model, etc...., I would be glad to have my service manager open a case with the manufacturer to see what could be done. Do keep in mind that I have never seen your vehicles and do not know the condition or what they have been used for, so there for cannot promise anything but help at the dealership level.

Sincerely,

Gabe Gossett
Gabe Gossett

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Aug 2, 2011
Guest wrote:
I went to Fletcher for my last vehicle, but found MUCH better service at Bayird this time! The salesman, I believe his name was Bryan, was wonderful. He knew what he was talking about, was able to answer all of my questions about the vehicle, and got it all done in a timely manner. The other workers in the dealership and in their finance were also very nice to me. Felt treated like I was a human, not a paycheck.
Just food for thought, but most of the staff at Bayird is ex-employees of Fletcher. That would have been the same personnel that you before mentioned to be so terrible. Since becoming the GM at Fletcher, we have a totally new staff of employees! I have a fantastic reputation of building the premier New Car Dealerships in NEA! I have led previous dealerships to the top in NEA and in 5 short months guess what, Fletcher Dodge Chrysler Jeep is on the brink of becoming the premier dealership in NEA. I'm not conceded, just stating the facts. We are coming the best month that the store has had in 18 months. Thanks and hope you have a great day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In 151 days Trump told false or misleading clai... 4 min Guest 40
Divorced men 6 min Guest 76
Abortion 37 min Katie 33
CCC Vocabulary Challenged 1 hr Guest 44
Boycott KFC Parker Road 1 hr Paul 7
Church Tracking Attendance? 1 hr haha 5
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Monte 37,389

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance