The best massage studio in Jonesboro

The best massage studio in Jonesboro

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

Word up for me

Monette, AR

#1 Mar 12, 2012
Just where and who has the best and most reasonable massage studio in Jonesboro. Also, is it open on Sat? I do require that the person be a woman as well. I am a guy and a woman's touch is way more relaxing for me. Now give me your best advice, please.
Word up for you

Monette, AR

#2 Mar 13, 2012
Word up for me wrote:
Just where and who has the best and most reasonable massage studio in Jonesboro. Also, is it open on Sat? I do require that the person be a woman as well. I am a guy and a woman's touch is way more relaxing for me. Now give me your best advice, please.
Well, folks, what is my answer to the question I have posted??????

Frisco, TX

#4 Mar 13, 2012
Word up for you wrote:
<quoted text>Well, folks, what is my answer to the question I have posted??????
Chris Copeland at Roman Touch is great but I can't recommend a female.
best

Frisco, TX

#5 Mar 13, 2012
Vicki at jagged edge is the. best. ever.
I don't know if you'd consider it cheap or reasonable as it's about $65-75 an hour...but if it's quality you're looking for she's without a doubt the best! And yes, she works Saturdays.
Word up for me

Monette, AR

#6 Mar 13, 2012
best wrote:
Vicki at jagged edge is the. best. ever.
I don't know if you'd consider it cheap or reasonable as it's about $65-75 an hour...but if it's quality you're looking for she's without a doubt the best! And yes, she works Saturdays.
Thanks, I'll check further on this. I really need a great massage for my back pain relief. Hurt back is NO fun!!

United States

#7 Mar 13, 2012
I totally agree that Vickie at jagged edge is the best. I have had massages all over and always love them but Vickie beats them all. She always goes over what you pay for too. I paid 65 for one hour and got at least 90 minutes. I felt drunk when I was done. Awesome.
Word up for me

Monette, AR

#8 Mar 14, 2012
guest wrote:
I totally agree that Vickie at jagged edge is the best. I have had massages all over and always love them but Vickie beats them all. She always goes over what you pay for too. I paid 65 for one hour and got at least 90 minutes. I felt drunk when I was done. Awesome.
Thanks! will check on her.

North Weymouth, MA

#9 Mar 15, 2012
Does she give happy endings?

Frisco, TX

#10 Mar 15, 2012
Guest wrote:
Does she give happy endings?
Pervert. Show your ignorance about massage.
Post-racial society

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Arkansas is a jacked-up, jack- legged state full of White, European Jesus hoisting Bible thumping, bigots from the stone ages, so you can forget a happy ending around here buddy. Nothing here but a bunch of worthless, dishonest liars who can't wait to leave their precious dry county so they can fireball it down to the line and booze it up at the Poinsett Package. With a damn mega-church on almost every corner, it's praise The Lord and pass the liquor--Amen!

Jonesboro, AR

#12 Nov 14, 2012
Andrea at Southern Serenity Spa on Southwest dr is by far the best I've ever had, and I've had alot of massages! I had one on Monday and she is running a special all month for black friday
Think about it

Jonesboro, AR

#13 Nov 15, 2012
Post-racial society wrote:
Arkansas is a jacked-up, jack- legged state full of White, European Jesus hoisting Bible thumping, bigots from the stone ages, so you can forget a happy ending around here buddy. Nothing here but a bunch of worthless, dishonest liars who can't wait to leave their precious dry county so they can fireball it down to the line and booze it up at the Poinsett Package. With a damn mega-church on almost every corner, it's praise The Lord and pass the liquor--Amen!
HUH???? Said what? ROTFLMAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Slideshow: Dec. 4-10 mug shots 36 min SSOBis a sheepsha... 2
420 43 min pedro 1
liberals are so dumb 1 hr pablo 1
Disclaimer wets his bed 1 hr SSOBis a sheepsha... 7
Obama administration fails to check immigrants ... 1 hr SSOBis a sheepsha... 2
Does Zales have lay away (May '12) 3 hr Hogwild71 17
did god know he was going to flood his creation... 3 hr Reality Reigns 10

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance