Dustin McDaniel for Governor
Local

Jonesboro, AR

#126 Jan 5, 2013
HE'S a SORRY PIECE OF S--T!!!!
Watch party

United States

#127 Jan 8, 2013
Did he have a news conference today ?
Guest

Keller, TX

#128 Jan 8, 2013
Watch party wrote:
Did he have a news conference today ?
Yep, said he was sorry, sob, sob, and needed for you to forgive him, and vote for him, haha.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#129 Jan 8, 2013
The Democratic Party of Arkansas better wake up. I will not vote him. I won't vote republican but I won't vote for him. Find someone else. I foresee a republican governor next time because the Arkansas Democratic party will not do what is right for the voters of the state. Rather they will continue the practice of rewarding party insiders. If we get a republican governor I am going to be really really PO'ed.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#130 Jan 8, 2013
guest wrote:
The Democratic Party of Arkansas better wake up. I will not vote him. I won't vote republican but I won't vote for him. Find someone else. I foresee a republican governor next time because the Arkansas Democratic party will not do what is right for the voters of the state. Rather they will continue the practice of rewarding party insiders. If we get a republican governor I am going to be really really PO'ed.
I am a republican, but would vote for him. I know he would be a good governor! It all depends on who the republicans come up with.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#131 Jan 8, 2013
Hey, at least he admitted it. How many ways did Bill Clinton try to twist things while outright lying? Arkansas voted him for a second term anyway. When I was growing up, Bill Clinton didn't even try to hide Jennifer Flowers. Arkansas kept voting in him in as governor. Time to face the fact that Arkansas' democrats don't care about personal morals as long as the candidate can do his job.
Guest

Bexar, AR

#132 Jan 8, 2013
He is toast!
She had 5 cases with his office.
He said he didn't do anything wrong but won't answer questions.
What is he hiding.

Lost faith and confidence. He won't come clean
He will
Drop out of race !!
The other show will drop!!
Roy

Conway, AR

#133 Jan 8, 2013
I fear for our state.

To go from Beebe to McDaniel or Asa! is sickening.

Good lord. Give me Mike Ross or Tom Cotton or anybody really.

Is there no one who can save us?
Local

Jonesboro, AR

#134 Jan 8, 2013
I'm with you Roy! Come on Mike Ross! There were over 500 Text messages exchanged with this woman, and he expects us to believe they didn't discuss anything that would be a conflict of interest? Total BS, that's the reason he doesn't want to turn the phone records over he knows he's guilty as hell! He acts like an entitled arrogant ass, who thinks he can get on TV throw out a halfass apology and all is forgiven!! Don't think so. I will remind everyone who will listen!
Guest

United States

#135 Jan 8, 2013
He needs to go to sueing truckers like his sorry ass family!!!
ariscorrupt

United States

#136 Jan 9, 2013
where did all the Ar Attorney General TV ads go? Taxpayer funded, those ran all day long. for months!
ariscorrupt

United States

#137 Jan 9, 2013
don't worry, Dusty Walmart McDaniel will get the vote and give us low every day wages along with all the corruption we deserve!
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#138 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
He is toast!
She had 5 cases with his office.
He said he didn't do anything wrong but won't answer questions.
What is he hiding.
Lost faith and confidence. He won't come clean
He will
Drop out of race !!
The other show will drop!!
He cannot comment on active cases.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#139 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
He needs to go to sueing truckers like his sorry ass family!!!
If your referring to his Dad, Bobby, he is an attorney doing his job. He will not take a case unless he thinks he can win it. That means their is proof of the actions he is taking against.
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#140 Jan 10, 2013
They very few posting on here against Dustin will not matter one bit when it comes to the elections. He has done nothing legally wrong. That is why the assistant Attorney General has the cases with this woman. As for the text messages, lovers do text one another. Did you ever think that he just doesn't want his wife to see them splayed all over the place? I'm ticked at him for doing this to her. I said HER, not us. This is a private matter between the two of them because he was not involved with the cases concerning her.
His wife is a lovely person. I hate that she is going through this!
Guest

United States

#141 Jan 10, 2013
He is not talking to try and cover his ass.
His family is ambulance chasers!!
The whole family is a joke!!

Dustin is done!!!
Anonymous

Jonesboro, AR

#142 Jan 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
He is not talking to try and cover his ass.
His family is ambulance chasers!!
The whole family is a joke!!
Dustin is done!!!
I don't see people here really trying to prove a point. I see JEALOUSY!!!
"His family is ambulance chasers"
Dustin's father, Bobby McDaniel, is one of the most respected and reputable lawyers in our state. He has multiple awards and accolades to prove it. Jealousy green is not a good color on anyone!
I'm sure the person that came down hardist on Dustin was his dad. The ONLY person hurt by Dustin was his wife!
The rest of you few folks are just haters who don't seem to know how the AG office works. Since Dustin was involved with this woman, the Assistant Attorney General was assigned to her cases. If he were not married and seeing this woman, the same rule would apply. The only way you can make this sound so bad is because he was married instead of single. Nothing illegal here! Just immoral.
What would be your argument if he were single?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

#143 Jan 10, 2013
BelinKS wrote:
<quoted text>

What would be your argument if he were single?
Good grief. The argument is the same. It is a conflict of interest to have a sexual relationship with opposing council. It is the question of whether an extramarital affair brought untoward appearances in McDaniel pillow talk with a Hot Springs lawyer who's had cases in which the attorney general's office has a role. Let the public see the phone and text message records. We have a right to know. Attorneys are supposed to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. Are Arkansas lawyers too timid to file an ethics complaint so that the matter is properly reviewed?
1776Revisited

Springdale, AR

#144 Jan 10, 2013
Would he represent Arkansas state or THE STATE OF ARKANSAS?
Guest

Plano, TX

#145 Jan 10, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief. The argument is the same. It is a conflict of interest to have a sexual relationship with opposing council. It is the question of whether an extramarital affair brought untoward appearances in McDaniel pillow talk with a Hot Springs lawyer who's had cases in which the attorney general's office has a role. Let the public see the phone and text message records. We have a right to know. Attorneys are supposed to avoid even the appearance of impropriety. Are Arkansas lawyers too timid to file an ethics complaint so that the matter is properly reviewed?
She doesn't understand this, give up, you can't fix stupid. I'm quite certain Dustin will get the Dem nomination, but he has put his almost certain election as governor in to the toss up category.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nestle Jonesboro has Listeria 3 min Recall 1
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 14 min --Bad Dad-- 37,279
How many Hillary lies about her servers? (Jun '15) 23 min guest 1,891
News Teachers express their dismay over summer 'vaca... 52 min Guest 30
The snowflake who didnt get his way 1 hr Mansassisa ripeGa... 3
Top Election Official Found ‘No Credible Eviden... 1 hr Fred 9
Divorced men 1 hr Honest 68

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages