Dental Hygienists in J-town

Posted in the Jonesboro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
flosser

Russellville, AR

#1 Oct 11, 2008
Just curious. Who's the best dental hygienist in Jonesboro? There are other threads on here about dentists, but I usually spend more time with the hygienist. So, who do you like and why?

Alexandria, LA

#2 Oct 11, 2008
flosser wrote:
Just curious. Who's the best dental hygienist in Jonesboro? There are other threads on here about dentists, but I usually spend more time with the hygienist. So, who do you like and why?
Hmmm.... Well why don't you tell us who you are! Sounds like a DH who's getting ready to pat herself on the back! Who else could possibly spell hygienist right three times in the same thread!
bobofmexico

Paragould, AR

#3 Oct 11, 2008
All the hygiene girls at Parkey and Davis are awesome!!!!!!!! They do a great job, keep up the good work girls :)

Alexandria, LA

#4 Oct 11, 2008
Question answered.
flosser

Russellville, AR

#5 Oct 11, 2008
Wow, "guest". Guess you've been reading these posts too long and are really jaded. I just happen to be educated enough to be able to spell correctly.(and, if you misspell a word while typing, it gets underlined in red, duh!) If I were a hygienist, I'd post about how great "Jane Doe" is.

It just seems like so many on here are quick to post about who sucks or who has done something horrible. Just looking for a positive in all this.

So, does anyone have a REAL answer?
hometown girl

Russellville, AR

#6 Oct 12, 2008
OK...here's a "real" answer. I love the girls at Dr. Todd Higginbothom's office. Sorry, I don't know any of their names, but all seem very nice, caring, and honest.

FYI, my cousin is a dental hygienist (out of state), and I'm glad someone is finally recognizing the unique talents and education of these ladies!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#7 Oct 12, 2008
I really like the little young girl (sorry, don't know her name) at Dr. Burnett's office. She does a great job. My husband loves her too and he's hard to please!!!
sweetsummertime

Walnut Ridge, AR

#8 Oct 16, 2008
The Hygienist at Dr. Tyrer's office are great!
friendoftheforum

Keiser, AR

#9 Oct 16, 2008
Evie Howard is the best. Dr. McPikes office.
Agreed

Russellville, AR

#10 Oct 16, 2008
friendoftheforum wrote:
Evie Howard is the best. Dr. McPikes office.
She's really sweet, and does such a great job.
in my opinion

Russellville, AR

#11 Oct 16, 2008
My family just LOVES the girls at Dr. Higgins!! Missy and Jennifer are the BEST!!!
God of Higgins

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Oct 16, 2008
in my opinion wrote:
My family just LOVES the girls at Dr. Higgins!! Missy and Jennifer are the BEST!!!
All you do is sit on the computer and tell how great Dr. Higgins and his staff are. I think everyone knows who you are. Why don't you use your real name "in my opinion" so everyone will know what you are really doing. You need professional Help.. Not a Dentist!
in my opinion

Russellville, AR

#13 Oct 16, 2008
God of Higgins wrote:
<quoted text> All you do is sit on the computer and tell how great Dr. Higgins and his staff are. I think everyone knows who you are. Why don't you use your real name "in my opinion" so everyone will know what you are really doing. You need professional Help.. Not a Dentist!
Huh??? Maybe you spend too much time on here. I'm just putting my two cents in. My guess is that you were someone who used to work for him and got fired! You're the one who should say who they really are. I'm guessing that you have an issue with him and are on here complaining for revenge. Get a life!! And, if you don't have an opinion on the subject, don't post!!!
jborochick

Russellville, AR

#14 Oct 16, 2008
I have been seeing Dr. Higgins for 10 years. Don't know the name of his hygeinist, but he is a good dr.
momma

Russellville, AR

#15 Oct 16, 2008
I also agree that Evie at Dr. McPike's is great!
Think about it

Georgetown, TX

#16 Oct 18, 2008
hometown girl wrote:
OK...here's a "real" answer. I love the girls at Dr. Todd Higginbothom's office. Sorry, I don't know any of their names, but all seem very nice, caring, and honest.
FYI, my cousin is a dental hygienist (out of state), and I'm glad someone is finally recognizing the unique talents and education of these ladies!
Fine, but the problem with that is the dentist. Let me say it politely...don't base where you go on the staff. You need to pick the DENTIST you want to see first.
agreed

Russellville, AR

#17 Oct 18, 2008
Think about it wrote:
<quoted text>
Fine, but the problem with that is the dentist. Let me say it politely...don't base where you go on the staff. You need to pick the DENTIST you want to see first.
I see where you're coming from. It is important to have a good dentist, also. But, it works both ways. I have changed dentists in the past because the hygienist was horrible!! I have very few dental problems, so I mostly just went for the cleanings. The doctor was good, but the hygienist was so bad I just couldn't go back.

Maybe someone should ask who has the best dental team?
Think about it

Georgetown, TX

#18 Oct 18, 2008
Good point.
busybee

Ozark, MO

#19 Oct 28, 2008
The hygeinists at Dr. Taylors office, Gretchen and Amber, do a really great job. The new office is super nice.
Agree

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Oct 28, 2008
bobofmexico wrote:
All the hygiene girls at Parkey and Davis are awesome!!!!!!!! They do a great job, keep up the good work girls :)
Myrna Gilliam French is the best! I have never been to a hygienist that was so good, thorough, and polite. Ask for her by name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Teacher arrested for having sex with 13-year-ol... 3 min Funny 71
Protect Black Sons from Cops 51 min get real 63
POST DEBATE discussion 1 hr thinker 12
chick at citi trends 2 hr no secret 1
UCA beats ASU !!!! 2 hr Jonesboro resident 27
chili's 3 hr ASU 12
Bikes Blues and BBQ 3 hr guest 28
Parenting Magazine Warns ‘Blond, Cheerful’ Fami... 4 hr guest 18
Dollar tree 6 hr guest 6

Jonesboro Jobs