studly

United States

#2 Nov 9, 2012
curious wrote:
Who got into it at the cowboy tonight with Tha white dude and black person?? The white dude was hot that got drug out by the owner!!
That was me!!!
UhHuh

Jonesboro, AR

#3 Nov 9, 2012
At least he didn't lose an eye ball like the dude that got assaulted on November 2! In paper today, one dude got his head opened up and another caught a beer bottle in the face lacerating his eye - was taken to the Med in Memphis and couldn't repair it so now he's blind. Last night yet another fight and I gurantee it wasn't the owner that dragged anyone out - the owners of the Cowboy own 14 other "Electric Cowboys" and probably have never set foot in Jonesboro. That place is SO GOING DOWN THE DRAIN, why would anyone go out there? It's always been a dump, but now it's a physically dangerous place to go.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Trashy people do trashy things, especially when they drink. Don't act surprised, it's been mostly scum for years now. Right next door is a very nice hang out for those who have a little class.
ABC

Jonesboro, AR

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Where's the Arkansas ABC in all this? I guess because the Cowboy is big money franchise they get a slide on being a blood bath. An off-duty cop got killed in bar fight at the Little Rock Cowboy and NOTHING happened. There has been many incidents of violent behavior leading to hospitalizations at the Jonesboro Cowboy and yet NOTHING every happens.

Since: Sep 12

United States

#6 Nov 25, 2012
So strange. I have been on numerous occasions and rarely are there fights. If there happened to be a fight, it was short lived and taken care of quickly. Granted, there is always a risk with large numbers of guys, drinking, with attitudes. Though, I have frequented the Eagle's Club back in the day and it was much more dangerous. I don't love the atmosphere and self absorbed attitudes of nearly everyone at the Cowboy including the employees but it is by far the safest club I have EVER been to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Reality Check 38,819
Burt Samples 1 hr lol 3
Good job voting for Trump he is going to send m... 1 hr guest 29
Tecumseh the prophet 2 hr Ricardo montobomb 1
Monsters Under My Bed LA. 3 hr Christie Taylor 3
1 Trillion Dollar Lawsuit Filed Against MSM For... (Jan '15) 4 hr Rosco Crisp Bacon 134
Where are the watchmen 4 hr guest 13

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages