FOR SALE

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Hi Everyone!

I have a dog box that I need to sell. It is one of the good ones (insulated) that goes in the back of the truck for hunting dogs. It was used only a couple of times by our hunting dog before he died. Please let me know if you know anyone who may be interested. Thanks so much and Happy Holidays!
Curious

Bossier City, LA

#2 Dec 1, 2008
How much are you asking? How big is it? Big enough for a lab?
Interested

Lubbock, TX

#3 Dec 1, 2008
Does it have a gun box on top, whats the size of it, two sided or one? How much
Info

Lake Charles, LA

#4 Dec 5, 2008
Sorry It took me so long to get back with you. It is a single dog carrier, made by Fiberlite. The dimensions are 27"W x 36"D x 21"H. It does not have a gun box on top. It is pratically brand new, it does not have a scratch or mark on it. It will fit a grown lab, as we had a golden retriever. I am selling it for 150.00. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks so much!
Question

Lake Charles, LA

#5 Dec 5, 2008
So it will fit in the back of any truck?
busch

Hinesville, GA

#6 Dec 7, 2008
how do i get in touch with you?????????
Queen B

Lake Charles, LA

#7 Dec 7, 2008
You can call me at 8 7 0-5 3 0-6 0 3 0
anonymous

Lake City, AR

#8 Dec 8, 2008
busch wrote:
how do i get in touch with you?????????
You might want to know what the sellers dog died from. I made that mistake once when i bought a dog house from someone. Turns out their dog died from distemper. Almost killed my dog. I also learned then that my dog's shots werent very effective either.
Queen B

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Dec 8, 2008
The dog died froma heat stroke. And it is not a dog house. It is a dog box used for transporting hunting dogs to the blind. And trust me he had ALL of his shots!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dive bar ? 49 min guest 8
Tattoos equals Stupidty 1 hr MY RABS 46
Farley Is Happy To Have Disclaimer And Rupert O... 1 hr guest 25
Helicopters 1 hr guest 15
Open Letter To All Whiny Obama-Hating "Commie"... 1 hr Barton Farley 20
VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syri... 1 hr guest 4
Dr. Stephen Modelevsky, DDS (Mar '09) 2 hr Nunya 88

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance