Trashy white people
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“The Barbie Lover”

Since: Nov 10

Memphis Tn

#1 Nov 17, 2010
Why is it that the poorest, most trashiest white people start all the racist threads about black people?

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

#2 Nov 17, 2010
The reason I ask is because educated or classy white people don't do that shi*.
General Franco

Lebanon, TN

#3 Nov 17, 2010
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
The reason I ask is because educated or classy white people don't do that shi*.
Honestly, educated or classy people of any race probably wouldn't make several posts comparing the size of one races genitals to another race's would they.
General Franco

Lebanon, TN

#4 Nov 17, 2010
Why is it that the poorest, most trashiest white people start all the racist threads about black people?
If they were the poorest and trashiest of white people, they probably wouldn't own a computer - let alone have any idea how to operate one. Since they are posting anonymously, you would probably be surprised about the backgrounds of some of these folks.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

#5 Nov 17, 2010
General Franco wrote:
<quoted text> Honestly, educated or classy people of any race probably wouldn't make several posts comparing the size of one races genitals to another race's would they.
And those same people wouldn't compare black people to apes and monkeys now would they? Those same people wouldn't call open minded ww who date outside their race fat,trashy, ugly, low lives, low self esteem, welfare women now would they?
Curious

Jonesboro, AR

#9 Nov 17, 2010
I am curious as to why you would start this thread. Why cause any more hatred between the races???
Isn't there enough problems without you adding to it?
White trash

Elko, NV

#10 Nov 17, 2010
master of the plantation wrote:
<quoted text>thats because alot of the blacks do resemble gorillas,and most act like them to,you blacks need to face it .you will never be as good as whites so stop whinin and go have some watermelon and black eyed peas
So what about the majority of white that resemble peckerwoods and skinless chickens with pink eyes. Anyone can get a computer. including poor white trashy trailer park incest trash. And believe me u can tell poor white trash from whites that are not. So go put your head back between your mewaw legs. Figure out which one of your uncle is really your daddy.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11 Nov 17, 2010
<quoted text> And those same people wouldn't compare black people to apes and monkeys now would they? Those same people wouldn't call open minded ww who date outside their race fat,trashy, ugly, low lives, low self esteem, welfare women now would they?
Yes, we would.
oh no

Elko, NV

#13 Nov 17, 2010
Exuding awesomeness wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we would.
Hey what are you upset about?. You get to keep your momma,memaws, sisters ,cousins and daughters to yourself. No Black man want to get invoved with a female that have been like a doorknob in her family.(EVERY MALE IN THE FAMILY GETTING HIS TURN)
American Sportman

Snyder, TX

#14 Nov 17, 2010
Probably would start threads The same reason you do.
You mentioned on another one of your mindless posts that because I had made racial statements and said I felt bad about saying them because I had black friends. That it wasn't true I had black friends.
I suppose that means you have no white friends and hate the white race by the name calling and racial statements you have made on this site.
Would you say that is a true statement?
American Sportman

Snyder, TX

#16 Nov 17, 2010
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what are you upset about?. You get to keep your momma,memaws, sisters ,cousins and daughters to yourself. No Black man want to get invoved with a female that have been like a doorknob in her family.(EVERY MALE IN THE FAMILY GETTING HIS TURN)
One more thing, why on earth would I need to want to have sex with anyone in my family, when your Momma is sucking me off every chance she gets for $5.00 a pop and whe swallows?

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2010
oh no wrote:
<quoted text>Hey what are you upset about?. You get to keep your momma,memaws, sisters ,cousins and daughters to yourself. No Black man want to get invoved with a female that have been like a doorknob in her family.(EVERY MALE IN THE FAMILY GETTING HIS TURN)
You're just upset because your great-grandma and grandma were r*ped REPEATEDLY back in the good ole days. I would probably be upset too, so I won't lash out a response. I am sure there is some government program they can take of advantage of for their misfortune.
American Sportman

Snyder, TX

#18 Nov 17, 2010
The really funny thing about all this garbage that the blue gums want to keep stirring up, is that there have about three wf that have said they have children that are mixed.
And the sad part is you never hear the white women talking about a happy family or the piece of shit that is the father of the child. Go figure, the same pieces of shit that can't stay with a woman and raise a family, unless the women is making the living and they can collect her paycheck and go get them their wine or drugs they need to survive.
All that I can say is I figure most women that choose to expose themselves to these half human things can try to make a good life for themselves and live with the mistakes they have made.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

#19 Nov 17, 2010
See all I asked is why the uneducated and poor white people always start racist threads about black people and I have yet to get one answer. Instead they just attacking. Lol. I guess when u have hatred in your DNA u just can't help it. This further proves my point about the uneducated low class white people. Keep it losers.
notice

Elko, NV

#22 Nov 17, 2010
Exuding awesomeness wrote:
<quoted text>
You're just upset because your great-grandma and grandma were r*ped REPEATEDLY back in the good ole days. I would probably be upset too, so I won't lash out a response. I am sure there is some government program they can take of advantage of for their misfortune.
Sucking what? your thumb. Because it is a fact that white boys have [email protected]@ks the size of what come in a can. VIENNA. That is why your white women are getting with black men. They know where the beef is at. Before i close. Do you know why they call your momma missing tooth. I knock them out when i ram my shaft down here throat. When i did your Memaw i hit one of here winkle and thought it was her mouth.

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

#23 Nov 17, 2010
guest wrote:
so who cares what you ask,i dont like the black people never have never will.as for the classy whites that you speak of if they lay with blacks they are not classy they are considered white trash plain and simple. this is the south and there is still alot of people who dont like blacks,so if you are looking for some kind of acceptance mandingo black loser look elsewhere.
How big is your roach infested trailer? And how is that 8th grade education?

“The Barbie Lover”

Memphis Tn

#24 Nov 17, 2010
guest" that last post by u has to be the most utterly ridiculous shit I ever read. U had to be raised a mother who had less education then u and let your poor redneck funky father brainwash her. White women who are racist is because they let the men they are around brainwash them. They let these posseum eating fucks think for them. But back to u your ignorant little piece of shit mom should have swallowed u or gave her an abortion with a clothes hanger.

“the hammer”

Since: Oct 08

n a

#26 Nov 17, 2010
notice wrote:
<quoted text> Sucking what? your thumb. Because it is a fact that white boys have [email protected]@ks the size of what come in a can. VIENNA. That is why your white women are getting with black men. They know where the beef is at. Before i close. Do you know why they call your momma missing tooth. I knock them out when i ram my shaft down here throat. When i did your Memaw i hit one of here winkle and thought it was her mouth.
Out of all this B.S. we have found out one thing????????

Monkey's can type,,,,but they need more spelling skrills!!!!!
notice

Elko, NV

#28 Nov 17, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all this B.S. we have found out one thing????????
cock-casian you learn to spell. lol
turbodog62

United States

#29 Nov 17, 2010
ray elliott wrote:
<quoted text>Out of all this B.S. we have found out one thing????????
and he do bes smarts fors an black man? Somes dummers thans hims. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
david cullins----malachi plus god----con artist... 8 min coldblooded99 4
Breaking: Soros Bankrolls Trump Sexual Harassme... 33 min URA Ugly Queen 13
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr cracker jack 41,403
buying a car from fletcher that dont belong to ... 1 hr Impala 11
Please help NEA family 2 hr Bianca 3
Astate teacher 2 hr Amanda 4
Tidalgate: Climate Alarmists Caught Faking Sea ... 2 hr Guest 13
Alabama election 4 hr bander 29

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web