the best hair salon
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
teased

United States

#1 Apr 6, 2010
Who's the best at coloring and doing tracts/hair pieces. I have to be in a wedding and help. Plz give me best opinions
Opinion

Dallas, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2010
Glitz salon on Bono hill.
Just saying

Magnolia, AR

#3 Apr 6, 2010
Studio J is Really good at least this girl Alicia sparrow who works there is, she cuts my hair how I won't it every time also does amazing work with color & shape
hair

Charleston, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2010
la belle on southwest drive
teased

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2010
I went to Tks they couldn't match my hair that well, is there anywhere else other besides Sally's?

Montgomery, TX

#6 Apr 7, 2010
Just buy something that is as close to ur hair color as possible, and make sure that u buy Human Hair and that way when u go and get ur hair done the hair dresser can color ur hair pieces so match to ur real hair.. And, Their a a lot of great salons to go to around here, it really all depends on how much u wanna pay. I would try somewhere like Roman Touch or Jagged Edge or SugarFree RockStar...hope this helps
iknows

Clovis, NM

#7 Apr 7, 2010
hare yo weigh on huntington, they does it all and mo.

Lake Charles, LA

#8 Apr 7, 2010
Try 'Wigs Unlimited'.
Blondie

Lake Charles, LA

#9 Apr 8, 2010
I don't know if he does tracts or not but Jason at Hair Care does really, really good color and doesn't charge as much as a lot of places do.
WHAT

United States

#10 Apr 8, 2010
Someone mentioned TK's... What happened to Fusion just across the road from them. I thought that they were related.
hip

Little Elm, TX

#11 Apr 8, 2010
Sylvia at Shear Perfection is very capable

Lake Charles, LA

#12 Apr 9, 2010
Blondie wrote:
I don't know if he does tracts or not but Jason at Hair Care does really, really good color and doesn't charge as much as a lot of places do.
Does he still work at Hair Care? I went up there yesterday and they just said he wasn't there but didn't say why. I called today and got the same answer but no explanation.

Trumann, AR

#13 Apr 9, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>Does he still work at Hair Care? I went up there yesterday and they just said he wasn't there but didn't say why. I called today and got the same answer but no explanation.
No he is opening his own salon the first of May.

Trumann, AR

#14 Apr 9, 2010
Email him at jjbrasco123@yahoo.com if you are needing something done before the first of May. He will send you his number so some arrangements can be made.
Patti Cake

Lake Charles, LA

#15 Apr 10, 2010
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
No he is opening his own salon the first of May.
Are you sure it's the same Jason? He did my hair last week at Hair Care USA and didn't say anything about opening his own place. He should let his customers know if he's leaving!

Trumann, AR

#16 Apr 10, 2010
Well you know Jason it was kind of a sudden thing. He will be working the next couple weeks getting the building ready and trying to contact his customers.
Blondie

Lake Charles, LA

#17 Apr 10, 2010
Who??? What??? When??? Where??? Why??? OMG! I had no idea he was leaving. I'm so glad he'll still be doing hair. He's the best EVAH! He'll do great.
kaleb

Humble, TX

#18 Apr 10, 2010
Jagged Edge on Stadium!!
Blondie

Lake Charles, LA

#19 Apr 10, 2010
Why did he choose that name? There's already one shop in Jonesboro called Jagged Edge on SW Drive.
Blondie

Lake Charles, LA

#20 Apr 10, 2010
Blondie wrote:
Why did he choose that name? There's already one shop in Jonesboro called Jagged Edge on SW Drive.
Ooops! My bad! Just realized that not everybody on here was talking about Jason! LOL! Think "who" maybe just gave the wrong location for Jagged Edge. Sorry! Anybody know where is Jason's shop going to be?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Had someone 17 min Guest 2
Rudy Giuliani Joins Trump Legal Team 22 min Get real 6
Syracuse fraternity 4 hr Proud bagger 1
Crazy at old bono bridge 4 hr Guest 1
Comey in trouble 6 hr Go away dems 5
Where is the best place to eat downtown? (Sep '08) 8 hr guest 51
Christie matthews 9 hr guest 3

Jonesboro Jobs

Personal Finance

Jonesboro Mortgages