I can see your future Free Fortune T...
Nylovesu

Portland, OR

#166 Jan 26, 2013
Im 18 weeks pregnant, and I just want to know will the father of my child be there for our child & will he be with me or will he be jealous if I enter a relationship with someone else.
Josh

Stouffville, Canada

#167 Jan 28, 2013
Hello there wyzzzrd,

I was just wondering if I will have a happy future? Will i ever be content? Will things work out the way I want them to?

Jonesboro, AR

#168 Jan 30, 2013
Nylovesu wrote:
Im 18 weeks pregnant, and I just want to know will the father of my child be there for our child & will he be with me or will he be jealous if I enter a relationship with someone else.
So you've already planned to not be with the baby daddy. You going to blame it on the baby daddy? Why of course. The guy is always to blame.

Jonesboro, AR

#169 Jan 30, 2013
Will the father of my child be the actual baby daddy, or will the child be the baby of the other guy who could be the baby daddy?
Pringle

Southbank, Australia

#170 Feb 3, 2013
Will I ever get back with my ex gf just gone
Pringle

Southbank, Australia

#171 Feb 3, 2013
Will my ex girlfriend get back with me
Maria

Muskogee, OK

#172 Feb 4, 2013
Is my and my friends relationship be the same it was before he went away or will it be better or worse?
Shashwathi

Bangalore, India

#173 Feb 6, 2013
Hi All, Right now I am in a turbulence regarding marriage, with lots of complications. will this get solved and will I get married to this guy

“once was blind”

Since: Jul 10

now I see

#174 Feb 6, 2013
I ain't trying to tell y'all you got a bunk deal or anything but I believe the amazing wyzzard with his 208 post count has abandoned your hopes and dreams of knowing what is to come after the first couple of posts. You gotta find you a charlatan with some stamina.
astrangerthatkno ws

Goliad, TX

#175 Feb 6, 2013
wyzzzrd wrote:
Ask me any question about your future or past and I will gaze into my magic crystal ball and give you a free psychic reading.
I have a court date in april. Am i going to prison or wil charges be dropped?
and will my disability be aproved anytime soon?

“once was blind”

now I see

#176 Feb 6, 2013
ATTENTION errbody!!!!

His Royal slackerness has BAILED on your azzes after Page 2. We are on page 8. Ask away, ask away, but if you hold your breath waiting on the whiz, I see your future lips turning blue.
Elena

Tbilisi, Georgia

#177 Feb 10, 2013
will I get a job soon?

Jonesboro, AR

#178 Feb 11, 2013
the insight wrote:
I ain't trying to tell y'all you got a bunk deal or anything but I believe the amazing wyzzard with his 208 post count has abandoned your hopes and dreams of knowing what is to come after the first couple of posts. You gotta find you a charlatan with some stamina.
Hey are you from Wynne? I see you on the Wynne forums sometimes.

Jonesboro, AR

#179 Feb 11, 2013
Elena wrote:
will I get a job soon?
I pray that God helps people in America. It's tough keeping up with the cost of living here in America.

“once was blind”

now I see

#180 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hey are you from Wynne? I see you on the Wynne forums sometimes.
Yes, I do post on Wynne forum. Are you from Wynne?

Jonesboro, AR

#181 Feb 11, 2013
the insight wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I do post on Wynne forum. Are you from Wynne?
No. I just know some people from Wynne.

“once was blind”

now I see

#182 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>No. I just know some people from Wynne.
You can E-mail me if you'd like at [email protected],com
seevashnee absalon

UK

#183 Feb 13, 2013
I just want to know that I am going out with brandon arnold want to why is going on with me he's say I don't have time for him and if I don't spent more time with him he's going to leave please tell does he love me or not
seevashnee absalon

UK

#184 Feb 13, 2013
Do have a furtue with this brandon or not does he love me or must I leave him will he come runing back to me

Jonesboro, AR

#185 Feb 14, 2013
seevashnee absalon wrote:
I just want to know that I am going out with brandon arnold want to why is going on with me he's say I don't have time for him and if I don't spent more time with him he's going to leave please tell does he love me or not
People like him will want you to devote your life to them and before you know it you missed out on what you could have done with yourself in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jonesboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 16 min Now_What- 34,512
man arrested on stalking charges/ christopher e... 42 min Guest 8
Liberal Has No Answer When Asked Why Enforcing ... 1 hr guest 1
Google Home ‘Not Sure’ If It’s Connected To CIA 1 hr guest 6
CNN, MSNBC coverup 1 hr guest 16
illegal immigrants 1 hr Rebecca Adams 1
Austin Kitchen 2 hr What for 2

Jonesboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance