Feed The Children Meets With Charity ...

Feed The Children Meets With Charity Ranking Group After Losing 4-Star Rating

There are 4 comments on the www.newson6.com story from Mar 4, 2010, titled Feed The Children Meets With Charity Ranking Group After Losing 4-Star Rating. In it, www.newson6.com reports that:

OKLAHOMA CITY A once-reputable Oklahoma-based charity is struggling to restore its reputation, this after losing its 4-star rating. What has happen in the past and going on NOW in court is not helping FTC.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.newson6.com.

pluto

Wichita, KS

#1 Mar 5, 2010
The truth always hurts when a group loses it holy than thou statis.

“Picking Apart the Facts”

Since: Sep 09

Richlands

#2 Mar 5, 2010
I don't see what reputation has to do with feeding someone. Maybe if someone of the ilk of Jeffrey Dahmer was handing you a sandwich, then question where the sandwich came from. But if someone handed you a bag of flour that you can see was not tampered with, you wouldn't accept it? Feed the children has helped and fed a lot of people. Ask those in Xenia, Ohio. Ask those who have been helped by this organisation. I have seen tractor trailer loads from this organisation on the highways. I'm an ex-trucker and had ample opportunity to see their rigs in action. Oh, I get it. They are interfering in the governmental process of people leaning on the government for help. No privatising. I understand.

Since: Feb 10

United States

#3 Mar 5, 2010
Not saying they did not help in the USA FTC but FTC sends more money and food over seas then they do in the USA.
It's time we take care of our own and food banks in many states are hurting with all who is out of work! I would like to see food staying in Oklahoma fill up the food banks and in Texas and MI and the list goes on but MORE need to be done HERE then in other parts of the world!

“Grieving Takes A Toll”

Since: Mar 10

Amarillo, TX

#4 Mar 5, 2010
Larry Jones and his so called charity has been a russ from the start. He saw a way to live a very comfortable life and took it.. Did any one know that Devon has a food bank??? I saw one of thier trucks headed E on I40 yeaterday morn around 10:30 AM

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drugs Sat ThisGirl 2
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Sat Troward 587
News An Immersive Play About Lutherans Battling over... Fri New Guy 59
Fat Jerry Schuler Fri Bears Suck 19
is it just me Sep 22 is it just me 1
Pain Help Needed ?? Get Medications without Scr... Sep 21 Valdez1 1
News Police seek missing Jones man (Dec '09) Dec '15 IamMe15 10

Jones Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance