Oklahoma: $200 Million In Delinquent ...

Oklahoma: $200 Million In Delinquent Taxes Are Uncollectable

There are 47 comments on the Oklahoma Impact Team story from May 11, 2010, titled Oklahoma: $200 Million In Delinquent Taxes Are Uncollectable. In it, Oklahoma Impact Team reports that:

The Top 100 Tax Delinquents list is published by the Oklahoma Tax Commission. Bruce Bonnett is number one on the list.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oklahoma Impact Team.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Faith Healer

Edmond, OK

#41 Jun 12, 2010
It's just paper, print some more you fools!
what dayouknow

Hurst, TX

#43 Oct 16, 2010
Now you ought to see the deficit of TEXAS, its 21 i/2 billion dollars in debt. About as much as California. Now how qwould you like to be that broke.
pappy

Hurst, TX

#44 Oct 16, 2010
I hear they have run out of paer to print on. they are going to try rolled up toilet paper next. Its softer to use.
pappy

Hurst, TX

#45 Oct 16, 2010
Armidillo, the legislature is the one who writes the budget. and it is they who has the say so and control on what and where it is to be spent. Not the governor. He can only sign the bill or veto it. And still the legislature can override his veto is they can gather enough votes to over ride the veto. It is the State Treasurer that signs the bills to pay them.
Bill

Fort Smith, AR

#46 Nov 27, 2011
Yep, and they will hound me for 2006 and 2007. Just did the paper work, 2006 have a negative $1.00 balence, 2007 i owe a wopping $2.00. Bet they will come after me for it.
mWS

Sand Springs, OK

#47 Dec 26, 2011
Johnmay what a corny name ! Why don't you keep your BIG nose in Georgia's affairs !
johnmay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like you are a "dead beat dad"... The state of Oklahoma does not need the money as bad as your children need the money. Did you know that there are literally HUNDREDS of tax write offs? Pay your child support of go to jail. Take care of you kids you loser.
perspective

Tulsa, OK

#48 May 22, 2012
If the unpaid taxes were from 30 yrs ago the actual amount would have been less than $1.5M for the top offender.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Oklahoma City, OK (Aug '10) 6 hr terri 2,372
News Lawmaker Wants To Legalize Cockfighting (Sep '08) Fri Un agenda 21 and ... 41
obamacare wins Thu WarForOil 1
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Thu davidiaz246 348
News Abused, neglected children handcuffed at state-... May 27 william poirier 1
Zoo May 24 Visitor 1
News Downtown Oklahoma City music venue and restaura... May 24 Ben Hurr 1
More from around the web

Jones People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]