Oklahomans Turn Their Creative Ideas ...

Oklahomans Turn Their Creative Ideas Into Successful Inventions

There are 3 comments on the News on 6 Tulsa story from May 17, 2010, titled Oklahomans Turn Their Creative Ideas Into Successful Inventions. In it, News on 6 Tulsa reports that:

Have you seen a new product and thought "I wish I'd thought of that!" Or maybe you have an idea for an invention, and someone beats you to it? Whether it's in oil and gas, agriculture, or aeronautics, Oklahoma ingenuity has made its mark.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News on 6 Tulsa.

Just correcting it

Tulsa, OK

#1 May 17, 2010
Clinton Riggs was a Tulsa Police Officer. The Yield sign resembled the first Tulsa Police Patch. Other than that, the story was okay. Hope you look into the correction.
well

Coweta, OK

#2 May 17, 2010
I invented the Internet, but Al Gore stole my idea.
Wow

Tulsa, OK

#3 May 17, 2010
A guy in Oklahoma invented those spinny wheel thingys that look like they are not moving. The pictures. Anyway idk who he is or what they are called. Just a story I heard once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kimberly Lavonne Cox: Stuck UP 2 hr Hater Hater 18
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) 15 hr Tony 566
Do men wear women's panties (Jan '12) Aug 27 pantylover2112 96
Fat Jerry Schuler Aug 26 EBC 11
Disability-Social Security Fraud - Report It !!! (Jul '10) Aug 25 Poor mom 25
News Police seek missing Jones man (Dec '09) Dec '15 IamMe15 10
News Downtown Oklahoma City music venue and restaura... (May '15) May '15 Ben Hurr 1

Jones Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jones Mortgages