Oklahoma Appeals Court Rules No New Trial For Mother Of Kelsey Briggs

Jan 31, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: News9 Oklahoma City

A state appeals court has refused to order a new trial for a Meeker woman sentenced to 27 years in prison for the child abuse death of her 2-year-old daughter.

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Mar 22, 2011
Get A Life

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Judged:

Are the Appeal decision documents available somewhere to read?
Kelsey Supporter NJ

West Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Get A Life wrote:
Are the Appeal decision documents available somewhere to read?
As far as I know, not yet.
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2011

Judged:

Kelsey Supporter NJ wrote:
<quoted text>As far as I know, not yet.
Sure are go online and the records speaks clearly no new trial. But Mary knew all that for she has this glass ball she looks at. Also she has missed calling the police on abused victems in her are so she is just a guilty by her own standards of postings along with the prun picker and the rn and the bikers queen and the transplant from N.C. and the latest scabbie from big T. The red neck reason she doesnot thake a bath in filtered water it's out of the river in Tulsa where she stays at on the river bank in her tent. Red Neck rember DONOT USE THE MIKD JUG your clan uses to piss in at night for mouth wash.

Since: May 09

california

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

go online and the records speaks clearly no new trial. But Mary knew all that for she has this glass ball she looks at. Also she has missed calling the police on abused victims in her are so she is just a guilty by her own standards of postings

HIDE, HIDE, Erica,

hide where you are.

so you can continue to fulfill your sick desires of torturing the defenseless.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

sue cyr wrote:
go online and the records speaks clearly no new trial. But Mary knew all that for she has this glass ball she looks at. Also she has missed calling the police on abused victims in her are so she is just a guilty by her own standards of postings [/QUPTE]

Do you EVER THINK BEFORE YOU POST?

Just like raye dog shit's GUILT Mary's question is/was obvious to everyone but you!

Let me EXPLAIN, When Mary posted it was about the WRITTEN opinion being available but you, with all you self proclaimed knowledge of the law, didn't get it. Did you, you stupid fucktard?

[QUOTE who="sue cyr"] HIDE, HIDE, Erica,
hide where you are. so you can continue to fulfill your sick desires of torturing the defenseless.
THREATEN ME,THREATEN ME, Sue Cry

Jump on you broomstick and fly to my home so you can fulfill your sick desire to harm my defenseless children.

Serously? Did you forget that thanks to your past history of threatening and stalking me I am armed? Why would I need to HIDE from you, the truth is I would LOVE for you to come for a visit!
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

sue cyr wrote:
go online and the records speaks clearly no new trial. But Mary knew all that for she has this glass ball she looks at. Also she has missed calling the police on abused victims in her are so she is just a guilty by her own standards of postings

Just like raye dog shit's GUILT Mary's question is/was obvious to everyone but you!

Let me EXPLAIN, When Mary posted it was about the WRITTEN OPINION being available. But you, with all you self proclaimed knowledge of the law, didn't understand. Did you, you stupid fucktard?
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2011

Judged:

ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me EXPLAIN, When Mary posted it was about the WRITTEN OPINION being available. But you, with all you self proclaimed knowledge of the law, didn't understand. Did you, you stupid fucktard?
She said like a true warrior she is caged monkey shit mouth. Have you let your kids out of there cages today yet scabbie??
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Judged:

ELH wrote:
"She said like a true warrior she is caged monkey shit mouth"
Oh fuck, you called Sue a cage monkey shit mouth" are you courting her? This string of words isn't even a sentence, you shit eating, shit smearing, shit loving shit mouth! Even if you knew how to add puncuation, it would still not be a sentence! Are you drunk, high or just a stupid shit muncher?
Now THIS is a FANTASTIC sentence!:
I am sure you will sleep well tonight, dreaming of colon cannonballs over chocolate bananas, covered with dream of butt drool, chocolate explosion and (of course) supersonic sewer sauce!
She knows how to get in and get out without yopu knowing how she made your kids Halafassay the #1 shit mouth at tent city(big house) so halfassay you need to let your kids out of the cages more ofter aan do n let them sleep in monkey peanut shit.
ELH

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Scatophilia!
Kelsey Supporter NJ

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2011

Erica Land Halfpenny the one that got run out of Paden for screwing all the men in town and left out with her dog tail between her legs. Some times lives in Kansas Doesnot have a pot to piss out of little on one to $hit in. Owes the butcher the baker and the candle stick maker(Uses them for sex). Let the lids out of their cages scabbie.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jones Discussions

Search the Jones Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Oklahomans React To Executive Order Protecting ... 2 hr Annaleigh 5
Southwestern Christian University Expels Studen... 3 hr Marcavage s Emission 321
OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr DoesntMatter 71,284
snapchat usernames! (Nov '13) Wed Mariah 55
Obama's followers are either COMMUNIST or QUEERS Tue BBB 2
Church of the First Born....Cult and Apostate (Apr '08) Tue Wish You Were Here 1,688
Voting Jul 22 June Beam 1
•••

Air Quality Alert for Oklahoma County was issued at July 24 at 9:47PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jones Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••