Seismologist: Can't Link Drilling To ...

Seismologist: Can't Link Drilling To Oklahoma Earthquakes

There are 85 comments on the Oklahoma Impact Team story from May 26, 2010, titled Seismologist: Can't Link Drilling To Oklahoma Earthquakes. In it, Oklahoma Impact Team reports that:

Between 1977 and 2008, there were a total of 28 earthquakes recorded in Oklahoma and Lincoln Counties.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Oklahoma Impact Team.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Dude

Tulsa, OK

#82 Jun 25, 2010
Concerned in Oologah wrote:
Look at all the construction in the world today. We have put alot of buildings weighing tons on the land. Could this have a contributing factor, along with all the vehicles on the roads today? There is many things we, in the world today, have done that could contribute to this besides just drilling for oil.
I will debate your stupid logic with more stupid logic.
The buildings, cars, roads, etc - all of these things were built from the land. Therefore, the earth weighs the same today as before the construction. We did not go to the moon or mars to get our building supplies
Jayhawk

Montgomery, AL

#83 Jun 25, 2010
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I will debate your stupid logic with more stupid logic.
The buildings, cars, roads, etc - all of these things were built from the land. Therefore, the earth weighs the same today as before the construction. We did not go to the moon or mars to get our building supplies
Maybe the space shuttles have been bringing things back from the moon.
Tjuan Taylor

Tulsa, OK

#84 Jun 25, 2010
Jayhawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe the space shuttles have been bringing things back from the moon.
Such as your wife/sister?
Jenny

Tulsa, OK

#85 Jun 29, 2010
This is insane. I> mean just really think bout it. EarthQuakes in OK IMPOssiBle but True..WOW
LOL

Emeryville, CA

#86 Sep 11, 2010
Grammer Police wrote:
You all are so easily influenced and controlled. I correct your spelling and as expected from predictable lunatics you come back with even worse spelling. Hahahahaha
Word of advice: Don't drink any kool-aid you are already to weak and easily controlled.
You must both be liberal thinkers.
I'm surprised nobody noticed that not only are you using to/too wrong, you also cannot spell GRAMMAR correctly.

Pathetic troll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News OK Task Force to focus on untested rape kits 3 hr moremula 1
OK City, take your troll back from Eminence, Mt... 10 hr USA lady 14
Will thunder have chance in playoffs??? 13 hr I saw it too 3
News Former Canadian County CASA Executive Director ... Mon chaityfaithnohope 1
Not very many tornadic storms when's is the nex... Sun Horrible storms 3
Stylist Stacie Bivens: Stuck Up Sun Oh my god 10
News Police investigate possible shootout at southea... Sun Crazy world 3

Jones Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance