Injured soldier in our prayers

Injured soldier in our prayers

There are 2 comments on the The Facts story from Jan 24, 2008, titled Injured soldier in our prayers. In it, The Facts reports that:

“From talking to Cody, I knew what I was getting into”

Brad Thomas understood the dangers. He went anyway, knowing he had a mission to fulfill. via The Facts

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Facts.

JOCELYN PITTS

Houston, TX

#1 Mar 10, 2008
Brad,
ITS ME! I MISS U SO MUCH!IM SO PROUD U!IM SITTING HERE AND I THINK ABOUT U EVERYDAY! I AM PRAYING AND HOPING THAT U WILL ONEDAY WALK THROUGH MY DOOR ONEDAY AND C THE BRAD IVE BEEN MISSING! tRISTAN ASKS WHERE U ARE EVERYDAY AND I TELL HIM YOU WILL BE HOME SOON! WE ALL MISS U AND HOPE YOUR GETTING THE BEST CARE!I KNOW YOULL PULL THROUGH WHETHER WHAT HAPPENS! WE WILL GET U HOME!I LOVE U AND IM SO PROUD OF U VERONICA FOR STAYING STRONG! WERE ALL IN THIS WITH U EVERYDAY!YALL WILL ALWAYS BE IN OUR HEARTS AND PRAYERS NO MATTER HOW FAR AWAY!AND WHEN THAT DAY COMES NO MATTER WHAT GODS WILL IS WE WILL BE REUNITED AND HAVE BRISQETT AND BBQ WAITING ON YALL! BRAD PLEASE KNOW WERE THERE WITH U AND U NEED TO KNOW NO MATTER HOW LONG IT TAKES WE WILL ALL WAIT PATIENTLY FOR U TO HEAL, TAKE AS LONG AS U NEED AND WE'LL BE HERE! WE LOVE YALL,ROCKY,VERONICA,ROCKY J, BRAD, AND COREY, WERE ALL FAMILY AND WILL BE HERE ALWAYS!

LOVE,
JOCELYN PITTS
not available

Prince Frederick, MD

#2 Apr 28, 2009
this is to this girl jocelyn pitts! i saw the videos you have on your phone with you and your toys! quit being nasty!!!!!! thanks for the phone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jones Creek Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 1 hr SixPharts 1,125
Old lady delivering legal Feb 13 Fed up with the d... 1
Snapchatme nude (Oct '14) Jan '17 anonymous 3
Police on Bachelor Button St lake jackson Dec '16 Paulla 1
News Angleton ISD teacher drowns while fishing in Ch... Dec '16 dont matter 1
Quintana Music Thread (Apr '15) Nov '16 Musikologist 7
Shady Company (Jun '09) Oct '16 closecall 18

Jones Creek Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jones Creek Mortgages