free scrap iron 2 giveaway

free scrap iron 2 giveaway

Posted in the Jolo Forum

sassy mouth

Ashburn, VA

#1 Jan 31, 2010
I have 2 furnances in basement that need to be cut up and you can have them if anyone out there is willing to come and cut them into smaller pieces in order to get them out of basement.If willing to do so it would have to be done in evening-perferrably on a Sunday due to me being at work. If interested email me back at [email protected] or just let me know on this web site.
1 post removed
hmm

Ravencliff, WV

#3 Jun 2, 2011
are you still giving the scrap metal away>
whiteman

Charleston, WV

#4 Jun 9, 2011
JJ AND DANIEL KEENE? nOW THER ARE SOME REAL PIECES OF WORK OR SHOULD I SAY [email protected] ANY TWO PEOPLE THAT WOULD BACSTAB A LIFE LONG FRIEND WELL SHOULD I SAY THEY ARE JUST GARBAGE. THESE TWO USES THEIR FRIENDS TO GET WHAT THEY WANT THEN JUST SHIT ON THEM. YES IT HAPPENS WITH THEM ALL THE TIME. EVEN HAVE THEIR BEST FRIEND FOR 24 YEARS AND HAVE HIS GIRLFRIEND CHEAT ON HIM WITH ANOTHER FRIEND AND LAUGH ABOUT IT TO EVERYONE EXCEPT THEIR SO CALLED FRIEND THEY ALWAYS USE. IF DANIEL ONLY KNEW HOW MANY TIMES JJ HAS CHEATED ON HER WITH SEVERAL GIRLS ESPECIALLY ONE PARTICULAR ONE IN PRINCETON SHE WOULD ACTUALLY GET WHAT SHE DESERVES. BELIEVE ME THIS IS TRUE ASK CHARLIE STACY AND CHRIS LAUDERBACK THEY TOOK HIM SEVERAL TIMES TO MEET THESE GIRLS. WHAT POOR TWOFACED DANIEL DIDNT HAVE A CLUE? NOW THATS FUNNY MAYBE SHE NEEDS TO FIND OUT AND THEY BOTH WOULD GET WHAT THEY DESERVE.
Francis waits

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2011
hmm wrote:
are you still giving the scrap metal away>
yes i would love to have it.
Francis waits

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2011
yes i would love to have it.
Justin

Mabank, TX

#7 Jan 21, 2012
I'll pick up junk iron in texas

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jolo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Alright Already 4,269
Is she clean Sep 26 Jolo 1
Snake Handlers are not gonna like this (Apr '14) Sep '17 I know 11
Pastor Harvey Payne and The Church of the Lord ... (Mar '15) Sep '17 I know 7
Late Snake Handling Church (Apr '13) Sep '17 I know 57
roxanne sizemore milhoan (Jul '16) Sep '17 Ex-friend 3
Old men an daughter in-laws Sep '17 Over careing 1

Jolo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance