fema coffins and concertration camps

Posted in the Jolo Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Feb 09

United States

#1 Jul 26, 2009
Have any of you seen this on utube. If you don't take the swine flu shot you will be arrested and taken away. A doctor said they are going to inject you with the swine flu. They have death camps set up all over America. 5oo,ooo coffins in Georgia,california and Arizona all ready. one coffin will hold 3 or 4 bodies.Death camps already with creamotorys.
Trains equipted with shackles and guillotines to haul bodies to burn he is doing just like Hitler did the Jews. The new world order stones are all ready in Georgia. Obama is talking about euthinising all the elderly, to save money on his health care plan which is not free. He already has the foriegn soldiers here to call for marshall law soon. Obama is setting America for communism. He's trying to turn it in race war. New york times said he is going to call for the elderly, the children and the blacks to get the shot first there. We saw 30 to 40 military vehicles go through here last week. Get ready people some-thing is going on. Don't be caught asleep.
Jesus is coming

United States

#2 Jul 26, 2009
Yes I seen that , and I also seen about the chip , the new world order , ect on utube,

“Be the change you want to see.”

Since: Jul 09

Silent Hill

#3 Jul 27, 2009
OH my! I have not seen this but I am going to go on youtube now!! Thanks for the info!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#4 Jul 27, 2009
I heard a man get up and tell this bolonga at our church,didn't believe it then nor now.God bless you all.

Silent Hill

#5 Jul 27, 2009
Well, I did go and research this. And based on the in your face reports that were posted, how can you NOT belive it? I do not think its scare tatics. And what about the Marshall Law that has been declared for the US and is now in practice? The military unit or units by now that have been placed across here? The 84 FEMA camps? The 500,000 + huge plastic coffin's and million + body bags that the CDC and FEMA have purchased?! Not to mention in Denver,CO the " practice drills". If you stop and just think about it, go back and read Revelations... It totaly starts to add up. The NWO and Illuminati.... " Population controll" Wanting to destroy 90% of the worlds population so that it would be easier to controll the rest. I dont know, to me it stirs my faith even more. We that are Followers need to pray for our nation, ourself and each other. And atleast try to educate ourselves more on what is going on in the world. And yes, I know people have been saying the end of the world is close for 100 years. But man, it's more relevant now than it was then.

Location hidden

#6 Jul 28, 2009
The marshall thing has been in effect for some time incase this country is ever attack by the enemy.Don't you think they may need coffins incase they use a dirty bomb or an atom bomb on this contry.Since 911 a lot of thigs has change.I agree the end of the world is very close.If we are living for Jesus.We will be taken in the rapture,the dead in Christ shall raise first,then those who are alive shall rise to meet Jesus in the clouds.The Christian shall be with Jesus for seven years in heaven.The anti christ will sign a peace treaty with Israel for seven years.but he will break the treaty after three and a half years.then there will be what is called the great tribulation.You can read all about this in Revelation and Daniel.Just be ready to go up,because if we miss the rapture.We are in for some terrible times ahead.God bless you.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#7 Jul 28, 2009
The GOP campaign of fear and hate does work on the feeble minded.
Jesus is coming

United States

#8 Jul 28, 2009
Back2theHoller wrote:
Well, I did go and research this. And based on the in your face reports that were posted, how can you NOT belive it? I do not think its scare tatics. And what about the Marshall Law that has been declared for the US and is now in practice? The military unit or units by now that have been placed across here? The 84 FEMA camps? The 500,000 + huge plastic coffin's and million + body bags that the CDC and FEMA have purchased?! Not to mention in Denver,CO the " practice drills". If you stop and just think about it, go back and read Revelations... It totaly starts to add up. The NWO and Illuminati.... " Population controll" Wanting to destroy 90% of the worlds population so that it would be easier to controll the rest. I dont know, to me it stirs my faith even more. We that are Followers need to pray for our nation, ourself and each other. And atleast try to educate ourselves more on what is going on in the world. And yes, I know people have been saying the end of the world is close for 100 years. But man, it's more relevant now than it was then.
Yes , and even thou the bible says that these thing's will take place , people still dont take it for what it is , all of this is setting the stage for the antichrist to have control over everyone , I watched on a news clipping on utube where a goverment man , cant remember his name , but it's on there , anyway he was saying it was time for the chip to be in effect , it's all here , the door is opened and everyone need's to get ready for it , it's hard to take it lightly when you watch the actual news clipings .

Location hidden

#9 Jul 28, 2009
Well the only new I get is from the Bible I quit watching tv.And on the internet.Jesus'coming to meet us in the sky is at our doors now.So watch and be ready as sure as we live He is coming back for His people.There nothing that can stop him for coming today.Woe to those that miss the rapture.God bless you all,glad to see you back Jesus is Coming sure have missed you.
Jesus is coming

United States

#10 Jul 28, 2009
hill bill bob wrote:
Well the only new I get is from the Bible I quit watching tv.And on the internet.Jesus'coming to meet us in the sky is at our doors now.So watch and be ready as sure as we live He is coming back for His people.There nothing that can stop him for coming today.Woe to those that miss the rapture.God bless you all,glad to see you back Jesus is Coming sure have missed you.
I missed being here Hill Bill Bob , this is the only way to say what's on your mind and not get into a fist fight , lol , I enjoy it so much , and it get's me into the word , God Bless
someone

Normantown, WV

#11 Jul 28, 2009
back years ago they gave the swine flu shot out up at the health clinic at wilcoe and I took one of them. it didn't hurt me but I took one up there so i guess that is where we will get them again. i believe i am half swine cause i eat like a pig, gotta quit that. LOL I am not joking I did take it up there, call and ask. They did give them out

Silent Hill

#12 Jul 28, 2009
someone wrote:
back years ago they gave the swine flu shot out up at the health clinic at wilcoe and I took one of them. it didn't hurt me but I took one up there so i guess that is where we will get them again. i believe i am half swine cause i eat like a pig, gotta quit that. LOL I am not joking I did take it up there, call and ask. They did give them out
WoW! I had no idea the swine flu had been around that long. I had not heard of it untill the outbreak a few months or a year ago. And [email protected] for the eatin like a piggie ;D
okeechobee

United States

#13 Jul 31, 2009
WDRussell wrote:
The GOP campaign of fear and hate does work on the feeble minded.
Well I know I'm not feeble minded, But I can't speak for you ,Sorry.And as for hate, No I didn't vote for Obama. But I won't go around denying what I know. Here in West Palm beach Fl there has been 200 alztimers patients chipped plus their care-takers. The Bible also says the very elect will be decieved unless the days be shortned. Some people will just go on in their little dream world refusing to wake up untill it's to late.

Silent Hill

#14 Jul 31, 2009
okeechobee wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I know I'm not feeble minded, But I can't speak for you ,Sorry.And as for hate, No I didn't vote for Obama. But I won't go around denying what I know. Here in West Palm beach Fl there has been 200 alztimers patients chipped plus their care-takers. The Bible also says the very elect will be decieved unless the days be shortned. Some people will just go on in their little dream world refusing to wake up untill it's to late.
Ohhh, I had no idea that the chipping was already taking place! " Shiver "
on a ridge

Redmond, WA

#15 Aug 14, 2009
what is "chipping"
okeechobee

United States

#16 Aug 17, 2009
Here in Florida and every where else in the world,there is A chip called RFID it is a tracking chip.The gov is now chipping all the animals.They are also chipping the alztimers patients.Go on the web look up the chip you can read more about it.Look up Genetic modified animals and genetic modified plants.And you will see why the farm animals are being chipped.Soon you will be forced to get the chip or you can't buy or sell.
remington

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Aug 21, 2009
Re:fema camps,coffins and trains
what do you do with,lets say 3,000 dead bodies of people infected with some bad chemical,biolgical nuclear stuff- and the bodies themselves are a threat to kill others.
the hazmat guys pack them in a special sealed coffin- which I bet looks a lot like a fema coffin or is a fema coffin and they are then transported to a fema train-reenforced tamper proof cars transported to the fema "death" camps like the youtube one where they are incinerated - I believe incineration at some very high temprature isthe only safe way to dispose of the bodies and the stuff that killed them --mind you red,greeen and blue zones have different meanings when I checked them on fema's web site-
god bless
okeechobee

Fedhaven, FL

#18 Aug 29, 2009
hill bill bob wrote:
Did you ever think, that you're going to go through some of whats going to happen before the rapture takes place.You probaly didn't even bother to read any of HR200.When did the Gov ever give you any-thing free? Why do you think all those elderly people is going to these town hall meeting? It's called fighting to try and keep from being euthinised like A dog.I read A lot in that HR200.Obama put all the criminals in the White House as Czars that he assoicated with, they are evil,I got A lot of people That voted for Obama,May GOD forgive them.You and RW Russell needs to get the facts before you judge. America is fast becomming bankrupt,So then you get one world money.One World Bank. Don't forget you will get the chance to either accept that RFID chip,to buy his free health plan,or deny it. One World health.Sounds A lot like The Mark of beast,don't you think.Did you know Obama put some woman from off the news to monitor e-mails that had any-thing fishy to say against the health plan sent to the white house.I hope you people aren't calling him your Messiah.
amhealy

Pacific Palisades, CA

#19 Sep 3, 2009
bugsy

Chicago, IL

#20 Oct 24, 2009
I think something is up, but I am not to sure nwo is comming, or fema camps at that matter, maybe we are just blowing things out perportion, but then again I bought a puppy and took her to the vet and I guess the h1n1 flue or what ever its called that humans get, and I guess dogs get it as well, in a differnt form, I am starting to think the government is makeing viruses spread to animals as well so they make sure they wipe out what they can, to make a smaller world, maybe there scared the world will get so huge they think they might not be able to have control on the population, I am starting to wish I was never born.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jolo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 52 min The Last Warrior ... 1,474
Dennis and Charlotte Jul '16 Just curious 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Jul '16 knot 1,765
Kenneth Kennedy Jul '16 Just curious 5
Stanley Dobbs Jul '16 Just curious 7
Looking for property for sale in Jolo area (Feb '08) Jul '16 None 12
roxanne sizemore milhoan Jul '16 Better than you 2

Jolo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jolo Mortgages