Drunk Teachers
Carliton Fisk

Mchenry, IL

#1 Jul 11, 2013
Anyone else getting annoyed by all the drunk teachers getting drunk in the LWW parking lot during the day?
I drove by the other day and they were slamming Busch Lights and smoking cigars at about 11:15 am.
Just getting annoyed they don't include me. They are also getting drunk and making the kids do their taxes.
Frankfort

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jul 11, 2013
Barrington is an idiot! What you are alledging is slanderous and you should be very careful or you can get sued. That is a serious allegation you are throwing out there. I am doing my part to find your email from your provider so you will never make those type of damaging statements again. I should know. I am an Attorney.
pardon me

Manhattan, IL

#3 Jul 11, 2013
Frankfort wrote:
Barrington is an idiot! What you are alledging is slanderous and you should be very careful or you can get sued. That is a serious allegation you are throwing out there. I am doing my part to find your email from your provider so you will never make those type of damaging statements again. I should know. I am an Attorney.
whom are the suffering parties? Also counselor, these teachers what school do they teach at?... Upon review I cannot factual find any victims or where they work. Case dropped
Holiday Inn

New Lenox, IL

#4 Jul 11, 2013
pardon me wrote:
<quoted text>
whom are the suffering parties? Also counselor, these teachers what school do they teach at?... Upon review I cannot factual find any victims or where they work. Case dropped
well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
Real Attorney

Homer Glen, IL

#5 Jul 11, 2013
Frankfort wrote:
Attorney? Yes you should know. BUT YOU DON'T. Slander is verbal defamation. Defamation in printed words is libel. Please learn how to spell too. Alledging? Wrong.
Frankfort

New Lenox, IL

#6 Jul 11, 2013
I a ma lawyer I don't kneed to no how to spel
Norris

Orland Park, IL

#7 Jul 11, 2013
Real Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Attorney? Yes you should know. BUT YOU DON'T. Slander is verbal defamation. Defamation in printed words is libel. Please learn how to spell too. Alledging? Wrong.
libel is printed you but spawners.
pardon me

Manhattan, IL

#8 Jul 11, 2013
Holiday Inn wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
I come to fluff your pee-low
Your wingman72

Roselle, IL

#9 Jul 11, 2013
Holiday Inn wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
Sleeping is what you didn't do, as you played bite the pillow to make enough money for breakfast money at speedway.
Pillow Biter

New Lenox, IL

#10 Jul 13, 2013
Lucky he's not allergic to pillow feathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hildabeasts Pic a Lie 14 min Sharky 9
Sparlkeys Commets o the DNC 17 min Sharky 2
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 34 min texas pete 793
David Freiberger 48 min Again 7
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 1 hr go get em 22
Local Politics Do you approve of Ray Soliman as Mayor? (Jan '15) 1 hr Little Larry 53
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 3 hr Give it a rest 4,557

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages