Algonquin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Anyone else getting annoyed by all the drunk teachers getting drunk in the LWW parking lot during the day?
I drove by the other day and they were slamming Busch Lights and smoking cigars at about 11:15 am.
Just getting annoyed they don't include me. They are also getting drunk and making the kids do their taxes.
Frankfort

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Judged:

Barrington is an idiot! What you are alledging is slanderous and you should be very careful or you can get sued. That is a serious allegation you are throwing out there. I am doing my part to find your email from your provider so you will never make those type of damaging statements again. I should know. I am an Attorney.
pardon me

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Frankfort wrote:
Barrington is an idiot! What you are alledging is slanderous and you should be very careful or you can get sued. That is a serious allegation you are throwing out there. I am doing my part to find your email from your provider so you will never make those type of damaging statements again. I should know. I am an Attorney.
whom are the suffering parties? Also counselor, these teachers what school do they teach at?... Upon review I cannot factual find any victims or where they work. Case dropped
Holiday Inn

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

pardon me wrote:
<quoted text>
whom are the suffering parties? Also counselor, these teachers what school do they teach at?... Upon review I cannot factual find any victims or where they work. Case dropped
well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
Real Attorney

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Frankfort wrote:
Attorney? Yes you should know. BUT YOU DON'T. Slander is verbal defamation. Defamation in printed words is libel. Please learn how to spell too. Alledging? Wrong.
Frankfort

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

I a ma lawyer I don't kneed to no how to spel
Norris

La Grange, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Real Attorney wrote:
<quoted text>Attorney? Yes you should know. BUT YOU DON'T. Slander is verbal defamation. Defamation in printed words is libel. Please learn how to spell too. Alledging? Wrong.
libel is printed you but spawners.
pardon me

Manhattan, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Holiday Inn wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
I come to fluff your pee-low
Your wingman72

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2013

Holiday Inn wrote:
<quoted text>well I'm not really an attorney but I did sleep @ a Holiday Inn last night
Sleeping is what you didn't do, as you played bite the pillow to make enough money for breakfast money at speedway.
Pillow Biter

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Lucky he's not allergic to pillow feathers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 1 hr VA HOPE 6,476
Hallmark store in Jewel Plaza 1 hr hammerheader 1
Manhattan Property Taxes 1 hr champagne Jane 34
hot sheet 1 hr Beyonce's Weave 2
Reagan insider: 'GOP destroyed U.S. economy' 3 hr Appalled 38
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Call Sperm 2014 49,274
Two Illinois Coal Power Plants Going Offline Thu CC Ryder 4

Search the Joliet Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Will County was issued at August 22 at 8:12PM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••