Former Romeoville Man Dies After Flee...

Former Romeoville Man Dies After Fleeing Police and Running into Lake

There are 6 comments on the Patch.com story from Jun 24, 2012, titled Former Romeoville Man Dies After Fleeing Police and Running into Lake. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The 20-year-old man who ran into a lake while fleeing Joliet police has died, according to the Will County coroner's office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Curt

Oswego, IL

#1 Jun 24, 2012
Andrew Miles Masa (Banaski) is the son of Curtis and Tracey Masa (Banaski). NOT Edward and Tracey Banaski. My ex wife refused to notify me of my sons injuries and I had found out through the newspaper. I was REFUSED entry to see my dying son and tell him that I loved him for the last time jsut to be hurtful. I have his birth certificate and his birth announcement to prove I AM his father ! I have dealt with this horrble situation for many many years and I believe this is why my son had such a difficult life. Anyone can find out through the Joliet police, Doctors at the hospital and hospital security I made every attempt to see my dying son but was refused by his mother (how screwed up do you have to be to deny a father to say goodbye to his son?) Andrew I love you ! Anyone interested in the real information just please look up Curt Masa, Miles Masa or Andrew (banaski) Masa on facebook and you will see the truth. It's disgusting to be denied access to my son side upon his death or to be excluded from his funeral and obituary, The whole side of my family were IGNORED in the obit, which can be found at Overman Jones Funeral Home. Andrew Miles Masa (Banaski) Born 8/15/1991 - 6/23/2012 Siblings Alex, Kevin, Jordan, Jeremy, Jenna, Jonah, Dale. Son of Curtis Masa and Grandson to Claudia Anderson. No wonder why my son had so many problems.
secret id

New Lenox, IL

#2 Jul 11, 2012
Curt wrote:
Andrew Miles Masa (Banaski) is the son of Curtis and Tracey Masa (Banaski). NOT Edward and Tracey Banaski. My ex wife refused to notify me of my sons injuries and I had found out through the newspaper. I was REFUSED entry to see my dying son and tell him that I loved him for the last time jsut to be hurtful. I have his birth certificate and his birth announcement to prove I AM his father ! I have dealt with this horrble situation for many many years and I believe this is why my son had such a difficult life. Anyone can find out through the Joliet police, Doctors at the hospital and hospital security I made every attempt to see my dying son but was refused by his mother (how screwed up do you have to be to deny a father to say goodbye to his son?) Andrew I love you ! Anyone interested in the real information just please look up Curt Masa, Miles Masa or Andrew (banaski) Masa on facebook and you will see the truth. It's disgusting to be denied access to my son side upon his death or to be excluded from his funeral and obituary, The whole side of my family were IGNORED in the obit, which can be found at Overman Jones Funeral Home. Andrew Miles Masa (Banaski) Born 8/15/1991 - 6/23/2012 Siblings Alex, Kevin, Jordan, Jeremy, Jenna, Jonah, Dale. Son of Curtis Masa and Grandson to Claudia Anderson. No wonder why my son had so many problems.
I am terribly sorry for your loss. I'm sure your son knows how much you tried, and how much you love him. I hope you can find peace one day.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#3 Jul 24, 2012
Maybe next time he should not have ran from the police...
Yeah not saying

Sterling, IL

#4 Jul 30, 2013
Joker wrote:
Maybe next time he should not have ran from the police...
If you don't know the whole story, shut up.
Joker

Manhattan, IL

#5 Aug 14, 2013
Note to self,don't jump in a pond if you can't swim.

Flipping idiot
Pretty obvious

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 15, 2013
Curt wrote:
I am sorry for the loss of your son. I am also sorry to hear of the outrageous things that occurred within the family.

It is obvious that your ex is extremely selfish and I hate to think of the karma that awaits her.

Her intentional behavior, conduct and actions to inflict emotional trauma upon you are certainly a sound basis for a lawsuit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 44 min Let it go 10,443
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 52 min Whos stupider now 2,722
Trump Is Dooooooomed !!! 4 hr Dr Timothy Leary 16
Fox Apologized To Trump 4 hr long dong 1
We are all Americans 8 hr Anonymous 1
Fairmont Board Members Go To Boston 9 hr Fairmont Questioner 64
Awful Quiet Now 10 hr President Trump 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages