Joliet States Attny and Joliet Police...

Joliet States Attny and Joliet Police calling for help in murder of Sean McGinn

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Justice for Lkpt Coach

Lockport, IL

#1 May 2, 2013
The police are now calling it a set up. They are asking the public for help in finding the trigger man in the murder of Sean McGinn, popular coach and all around good person. It is without a doubt an ambush of a man who came to his business with NO proof of anything but Mr. Bennett, his partner who was arrested. Rumors do not hack it. Read the story in the Joliet Patch and the Joliet Herald News. There will be a trial and there will be names that are turned into Crimestoppers who is offering a five thousand dollar reward for information. Let's hope that Sean gets justice for himself and his children. Sean was well liked by many and justice will be done!
Feel like family

Lockport, IL

#2 May 2, 2013
Justice for Lkpt Coach wrote:
The police are now calling it a set up. They are asking the public for help in finding the trigger man in the murder of Sean McGinn, popular coach and all around good person. It is without a doubt an ambush of a man who came to his business with NO proof of anything but Mr. Bennett, his partner who was arrested. Rumors do not hack it. Read the story in the Joliet Patch and the Joliet Herald News. There will be a trial and there will be names that are turned into Crimestoppers who is offering a five thousand dollar reward for information. Let's hope that Sean gets justice for himself and his children. Sean was well liked by many and justice will be done!
He was a great guy who did great things for kids. Hopefully the five thousand dollar reward offered by Crimestoppers will bring out the truth behind who murdered him.
Five Thousand Reward

Lockport, IL

#3 May 3, 2013
Visited his grave today and hope justice will come from the five thousand dollar reward (5,000 dollars) offered for any leads to his murder. There are people who live in this town that might know something. I hope the police have interviewed everyone associated with Sean before his death. No one should be exempted. I and many others want Justice for Sean McGinn. Thanks to Crimestoppers for offering that reward and to the Joliet Police who have said it is A STAGED DRUG PLAN TO KILL SEAN AND THEY WANT TO KNOW WHO IS BEHIND IT. If you have any information call Crimestoppers Sean loved his family and he was murdered and the family deserves answers!
Money talks

Lockport, IL

#4 May 3, 2013
I bet that brings people to the forefront! Money talks! Thanks Crimestoppers!
Someone

Lemont, IL

#5 May 3, 2013
Money talks wrote:
I bet that brings people to the forefront! Money talks! Thanks Crimestoppers!
Sure $5,000 to put a target on yourself. The person already killed one person during a rip. You think they will give a second thought to killing a second to protect themselves. Crime Stoppers and you people demanding justice better start uping the reward for anyone to talk.
Supporter of Sean

Lockport, IL

#6 May 4, 2013
Crimestoppers is offering a reward. If you know anything or anyone associated with Sean 6 months before the murder please get in touch with them. If the person/persons are caught and are involved you will be getting a reward for your work on this case. In any event, people say only one person died...well, if you were that one person it would be important. The ones that are not demanding justice are swines! His family deserves to know what happened and no one has a right to call him anything when he is not here to defend himself. I think he was a good guy and a good father to his children.
Someone

Lemont, IL

#7 May 4, 2013
$5,000 if an arrest and conviction are made in the case = 🎯
Someone

Lemont, IL

#8 May 4, 2013
Sure make yourself a target for a chance the States Attorney can make a case and get a conviction.
ABC123

Chicago, IL

#9 May 4, 2013
Someone wrote:
Sure make yourself a target for a chance the States Attorney can make a case and get a conviction.
I agree no way would I sit around and wait for a conviction while possibly making myself a target for that amount
lockporter

Lockport, IL

#10 May 4, 2013
Yea, it's all about the money and not the fact that you should do the right thing and tell what you know. Much better to sit back and wait for more money and let the criminal who lives aong us get away with it
ABC123

Chicago, IL

#11 May 4, 2013
lockporter wrote:
Yea, it's all about the money and not the fact that you should do the right thing and tell what you know. Much better to sit back and wait for more money and let the criminal who lives aong us get away with it
No it's not about the money. It's about not becoming the next victim.
Why

Chicago, IL

#12 May 4, 2013
Someone wrote:
Why would Glasgow need any help? I don't understand. I thought he was Superman.

Doesn't he always get his man (conviction)?

Oh yeah. I almost forgot. He only gets his convictions on the sure thing cases he tries. Pay no attention to the cases he drops charges on or has his minions try because they aren't sure things.

No he is not Superman. More like Captain Obvious.

I just hope regardless of all this BS an arrest is made followed by a conviction. It sounds like those that know more about the players (which is everybody) say there are some dirtbags involved. IMO dirtbags always slip up eventually.
Sean counts

Lockport, IL

#13 May 5, 2013
his phone analyzed

his email and computer analyzed

his associates analyzed

his internal associates

his business associates analyzed

all people associating with him for his business or otherwise

any problems he had with anybody
History downtown

Lockport, IL

#14 May 5, 2013
Sean counts wrote:
his phone analyzed
his associates analyzed
his internal associates
Catch them, lock them up, and throw away the key! Good luck to Crimestoppers and hopefully you get the leads you know you need to catch the murderer. Sean was important to many and I am so glad they are working on this case. Just visited his grave today. He was a swell fellow and all about helping kids in this life! We should not forget him.
Anna

Lockport, IL

#15 May 6, 2013
Sean counts wrote:
his phone analyzed
his associates analyzed
his internal associates
Hopefully the State's Attorney and the Joliet Police have looked at all these things before asking for the public to help. This murderer or murderers must be caught.
Hannah

Lockport, IL

#16 May 7, 2013
He will! There are people who need to be accountable for this crime! They have hid long enough! It is time to bring the rats out of their holes. The state's attny. and the Crimestoppers will bring the murderers to justice when the trail begins. Money always brings new leads.
Adrian

Lockport, IL

#17 May 7, 2013
Hannah wrote:
He will! There are people who need to be accountable for this crime! They have hid long enough! It is time to bring the rats out of their holes. The state's attny. and the Crimestoppers will bring the murderers to justice when the trail begins. Money always brings new leads.
His children deserve justice for him.
Doc Holiday

Lockport, IL

#18 May 7, 2013
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text> His children deserve justice for him.
They will most likely get some leads on this story from the reward money.
Sum Ting Wong

Homer Glen, IL

#19 May 8, 2013
Justice for Lkpt Coach
Feel like family
Five Thousand Reward
Money talks
Supporter of Sean
Sean counts
History downtown
Anna
Hannah
Adrian
Doc Holiday

I hope nobody else noticed what a FAT, Pathetic LOSER I am *hangs head* Yes, TWELVE of the 19 total posts in this thread are all from me. YES, I even reply to my own posts, just to make it APPEAR that I have friends, but it's really just me talking to myself. It's sad, I know, but I have to do whatever I can to keep from throwing myself off a bridge and causing an earthquake. My Mommy was mean to me when I was growing up.....always telling me how ugly, fat, useless and stupid I am, so now I have NO self-esteem. Plus, being gay and in love with the mayor of Lockport doesn't help matters. So,*sigh* this is ALL I have in my sad, pathetic life....being a serial poster on Topix. Well, that and my drunken binges every day.
Doc Holiday

Homer Glen, IL

#20 May 8, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Secret on TrumpCare is NOW out! 9 min Actually 1
Dems Wont Pay 15 9 min impossible at thi... 9
Please Governor. Have Illinois file Bankruptcy... 1 hr impossible at thi... 31
Tapes 3 hr Shark News 4
The Steele Dossier 4 hr Shark News 2
Why America is Fat 19 hr Rollee McRollface 9
NorthPoint Development 21 hr Viking 5

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance