CC Ryder

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

It's needed, but I don't think we'll get it without a very high price(tax).
CC Ryder

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Anybody for it or against it and why.
Just Saying

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Would be nice. Either way,I have something locked. Loaded and within reach. Carjack me plz.
CC Ryder

Hanover Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2012

Just Saying wrote:
Would be nice. Either way,I have something locked. Loaded and within reach. Carjack me plz.
Well you can bet that the politicans of the state mostly those in chicago will try to stop it or at least make it so expensive or with so many stipulations that it will make it all but imposible to get. We'll know in about 180 days.
Just Saying

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 14, 2012

CC Ryder wrote:
<quoted text>Well you can bet that the politicans of the state mostly those in chicago will try to stop it or at least make it so expensive or with so many stipulations that it will make it all but imposible to get. We'll know in about 180 days.
I agree. The sheer # of murders in the City would probably decline though. The thugs would have to think twice before jacking with someone that may be a CC'r.
CC Ryder

Naperville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 16, 2012

Just Saying wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The sheer # of murders in the City would probably decline though. The thugs would have to think twice before jacking with someone that may be a CC'r.
Just Saying,
yes, you are absolutely right. I'm sure that the number of crimes would be less since these thugs would have to ask themselves if they thought somebody might be carrying.
Myself though I find it somewhat sad that we've got to this point where we need to arm ourselves to deter these types of actions.
If it does come to the point though that we are able to carry then I'll do whatever it takes to be able to obtain a permit as it is just common sense to be able to protect yourself and your loved ones wherever you may go.
jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

If you have any questions regarding the CWP class or training contact www.e2c.us or 1-866-371-6111 and the Instructors at Equip 2 Conceal will be happy to help you.
Toby

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

If you are losing sleep about your need to carry a concealed gun around, you are probably a whack job that shouldn't own a gun in the first place.
CC Ryder

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Toby wrote:
If you are losing sleep about your need to carry a concealed gun around, you are probably a whack job that shouldn't own a gun in the first place.
Toby,
if you read the news and seen how many murders there have been in Chicago this year. You ready know that there are plenty of people who concealed carry in the state already. Of course they don't do it legally, but this is why we have the right to defend ourselves in this way where ever we may be. It's only common sense to want to be able to defend lives of your loved ones and yourself no matter where you are.
And of course that "whack job"comment that you made is proof you are only a minion of the left since any responsible law-abiding person who would be able to get concealed carry would hope he would never have to use his weapon in self-defense. Maybe you are now wanting to use that old and worn out comment about the "Wild West" which of course if you actually did the research you find out where you been lied to about it by the left-wing media.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 27 min Chicagobunny 47,070
Obama Delivers 29 min NL Rez 4
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 30 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,537
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 52 min Let it go 4,274
USSR Pushes America 1 hr Sharky 55
Oath Keeper On Site Update 1 hr Springer 77
IL Who do you support for Secretary of State in Il... (Oct '10) 7 hr Be kuel 505
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance