Gazal Vs Leslis
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
weee

Cicero, IL

#1 Apr 11, 2013
2015- just confirmed.. they will square off on the ballot in two years..

I will pay money to watch this & not the money shot..
weee

Cicero, IL

#2 Apr 11, 2013
get the lube ready...
Predictable future

Crest Hill, IL

#3 Apr 11, 2013
Claudia vs Brenda was on the ballot two days ago, and Claudia won. Same result will happen again. I wonder if Brenda is stupid enough to waste her own time.
teenager

Lemont, IL

#4 Apr 12, 2013
All this sounds like the kids I go to highschool with.
Is this really adults talking? This is what goes on in facebook among kids.

All you adults should be ashamed of yourselves and you are running our city government? Come to the highschool and see how government is suppose to run.

Also, Cresthill sounds like nobody ever got an education and back in highschool.

Maybe Cresthill should start looking into educating their adults and quit playing politics.

You would think Cresthill is a small town in the south. Can't wait to grow up and leave this poorly uneducated joke of a city.

My Advice: Grow up!!!!!!
Dr Phil

Naperville, IL

#5 Apr 12, 2013
teenager wrote:
All this sounds like the kids I go to highschool with.
Is this really adults talking? This is what goes on in facebook among kids.
All you adults should be ashamed of yourselves and you are running our city government? Come to the highschool and see how government is suppose to run.
Also, Cresthill sounds like nobody ever got an education and back in highschool.
Maybe Cresthill should start looking into educating their adults and quit playing politics.
You would think Cresthill is a small town in the south. Can't wait to grow up and leave this poorly uneducated joke of a city.
My Advice: Grow up!!!!!!
You are 100% correct teenager! And your advice is well taken.
I'm glad to hear there are still younger people that know right from wrong. I'm sure you have heard about the 17 year old Canadian
girl and how tragic that was.
Unfortunately here in Crest Hill we have an elected official that has been traumatized as a young child in a third world country where she grew up. People with manipulative intentions always have an inferiority complex hidden deep under the layers of manipulation and deception. They use their manipulative behavior to their advantage by pretending to be the victim and often show signs of jealousy and insecurity. I Hope you will bare with us a little longer, there are a lot of good people in Crest Hill, I know you are one of them.
Dr Phil

Naperville, IL

#6 Apr 13, 2013
Once told this elected official when asked about baseball for children, "baseball is very good for children to be involved in, it teaches them about team work and that in life it's not all about winning or losing, it how you play the game."

If any one is wondering why this elected official is so mean and feels it's Ok to falsely ruin a candidates reputation and to win at all cost, this may give you some insight.

Just Google; www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/56235/punish... in Syrian schools
Just saying

Shorewood, IL

#7 Apr 13, 2013
We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid
Te voter

Shorewood, IL

#8 Apr 13, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
Once told this elected official when asked about baseball for children, "baseball is very good for children to be involved in, it teaches them about team work and that in life it's not all about winning or losing, it how you play the game."
If any one is wondering why this elected official is so mean and feels it's Ok to falsely ruin a candidates reputation and to win at all cost, this may give you some insight.
Just Google; www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/56235/punish... in Syrian schools
It’s so simple to be wise. Just think of something stupid to say and then don’t say it. Hahahahaaaaaa
Te voter

Shorewood, IL

#9 Apr 13, 2013
Predictable future wrote:
Claudia vs Brenda was on the ballot two days ago, and Claudia won. Same result will happen again. I wonder if Brenda is stupid enough to waste her own time.
Now this is very funny!! LMBO!!!!
Dr Phil

Naperville, IL

#10 Apr 14, 2013
If unable to see the video, just type the numbers
56235 in the disclose.tv search box, click on that and scroll down to Punishment in Syrian Schools. Then click on that. Someone help claudio with that plese.

When growing up in a third wold country where arranged marriages are the norm, decapitation and cutting off the hands of those that get caught sealing (signs) is a common practice, it no wonder
the claudio is so mean. We welcome you to America but please leave your culture over there.

Here in the Christian belief, thou shall not bare false witness against thy neighbor. That means make false accusation against anyone.

That must be a trivial thing to you, because of your up bringing. Sad!

weee

Cicero, IL

#13 Apr 19, 2013
Dey all be wanting to havs Trayvon's baby.
crazy united states

Woodridge, IL

#14 Apr 20, 2013
Did you notice the very close resemblance between the two Muslim bomber brothers and the claudio. Especially the nose, they all remind me of Danny Thomas. I'm just saying!
Insane

River Grove, IL

#15 Apr 20, 2013
crazy united states wrote:
Did you notice the very close resemblance between the two Muslim bomber brothers and the claudio. Especially the nose, they all remind me of Danny Thomas. I'm just saying!
You are insane!!!! Who talks like this, Brenda and Steve!!! You two are unbelievable!!!!! You two are so nondescript!!!!
Insane

River Grove, IL

#16 Apr 20, 2013
crazy united states wrote:
Your just saying what?????? Say it than!!!!!!
Muslim

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 20, 2013
Go back where u came from!!! U hav insane ways!' nobody knows what you are talking a out! And your fits!!!!!!!!!!
Insane

River Grove, IL

#18 Apr 21, 2013
Muslim wrote:
Go back where u came from!!! U hav insane ways!' nobody knows what you are talking a out! And your fits!!!!!!!!!!
Go back where you came from, are you kidding me!!!!You make absolutely no sense whatsoever with your horrible/tasteless comments!!! You seem like your having a fight with yourself on this board!!! Seriously if you feel the need to make a comment at least make your comments about something substantial like current news, etc. instead of your focus on Claudia!!! You are way out of line on your comments about Claudia and if I were you I would get over your obsession on her and move on!!!! Your horrible talk about Claudia is totally not cool!!!!Be careful with what you say because once you say something or write something you can never take it back and it can all come back and backfire on you!!!! Think before you speak!!!!
is the claudio Muslim

Woodridge, IL

#19 Apr 21, 2013
Insane wrote:
<quoted text> Your just saying what?????? Say it than!!!!!!
Not sure what part you didn't understand!

Danny Thomas the two Bomber Bro's and the claudio all have the same facial features, the big SCHNOZZOLA !

All this time I thought the claudio was Hispanic.
weee

Shorewood, IL

#20 Apr 22, 2013
It's time for BJ Brenda to go back and drink...New day new start. Loving life hahaaa
F111-WSO

Chesterfield, MO

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Take this conversation back to the Shitcago area. Nobody in Belleville gives a damn about it.
Big Honker

Woodridge, IL

#22 Apr 22, 2013
F111-WSO wrote:
Take this conversation back to the Shitcago area. Nobody in Belleville gives a damn about it.
GO MILK YOU'RE COW ! The reason this is on Belleville topix is because IMAGURL put it there. She said :"I would love to leave this state. It's a hell hole. Corrupt." She should go back where she came from. The claudio too! HONK ! HONK !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"If companies leave there will be consequences"... 25 min Myob 3
Trump Backtracks On Carrier Deal, Says He Reall... 1 hr 4Real 1
Thank Goodness Obama is Gone 1 hr 4Real 25
President Trump the Apprentice 1 hr 4Real 10
Hughes internet 3 hr Mark 1
Citizens for 210 3 hr Mark 2
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 4 hr Wrong 8

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance