Fiscally Responsible
Professor

Mokena, IL

#1 May 6, 2013
When Republicans took control of the House Of Representatives in 2010 from the democrats, it was in financial ruins! Republicans pledged to be fiscally responsible with American Citizens tax dollars. They followed through on that promise! They received another clean financial bill of health!

Thank You for being fiscally responsible! Thank You for caring about America and future generations!

http://www.speaker.gov/general/house-gets-ano...
Sara

Mokena, IL

#2 May 7, 2013
Professor wrote:
When Republicans took control of the House Of Representatives in 2010 from the democrats, it was in financial ruins! Republicans pledged to be fiscally responsible with American Citizens tax dollars. They followed through on that promise! They received another clean financial bill of health!
Thank You for being fiscally responsible! Thank You for caring about America and future generations!
http://www.speaker.gov/general/house-gets-ano...
The left does not understand basic economics. They think they don't have a spending problem. They believe they have a paying back problem for what they bought? That is a statement you would expect to hear on an episode of The Three Stooges, not from politicians running our country.
Solomon

Mokena, IL

#3 May 7, 2013
I think Professor's wife Sara and Republican fiscal responsibility are both imaginary. Our current crop of Republicans only remember they don't like deficits when a Democrat is President. I wish I could be a delusional moron like the Professor and pretend 2000-2008 never happened; but I can't. Reality gets in the way.
Professor

Woodstock, IL

#4 May 8, 2013
Solomon wrote:
I think Professor's wife Sara and Republican fiscal responsibility are both imaginary. Our current crop of Republicans only remember they don't like deficits when a Democrat is President. I wish I could be a delusional moron like the Professor and pretend 2000-2008 never happened; but I can't. Reality gets in the way.
You can't argue with Sara's point. The left is definitely out of touch with reality!
Jay Carney

Mokena, IL

#5 May 8, 2013
Solomon wrote:
Eight months is too old to continue discussing Benghazi, and you want to go back 5yrs?
Moodkiller

Mokena, IL

#6 May 9, 2013
Jay Carney wrote:
<quoted text>
Eight months is too old to continue discussing Benghazi, and you want to go back 5yrs?
The left's arguments never hold water, i.e. let's give a 15 year old the morning after pill without parental consent but let's keep a 26 year old as a child/dependent on a parent's health care plan.
Solomon

Mokena, IL

#7 May 9, 2013
Looks like the Professor has some more imaginary friends posting on this thread. Benghazi? Morning after pill? Try and stay on topic Professor. You're confusing your threads.
Professor

Riverside, IL

#8 May 10, 2013
Solomon wrote:
Looks like the Professor has some more imaginary friends posting on this thread. Benghazi? Morning after pill? Try and stay on topic Professor. You're confusing your threads.
You run from the truth and facts four more.
Moodkiller

Mokena, IL

#9 May 10, 2013
Solomon wrote:
I wish I could be a delusional moron like the Professor and pretend 2000-2008 never happened; but I can't. Reality gets in the way.
I wish I could be a delusional moron like you and pretend January 20, 2009 never happened; but I can't. Reality gets in the way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Law and Order 1 hr Owner of Sparkley 3
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Holidaygal 10,611
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 3 hr sad mommy 50
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 4 hr hypocrites 4,447
Car show is starting to blow 6 hr cellobowstrings 5
News New Lenox has paid nearly $1 million in police ... 8 hr Gone daddy 12
Black Lives Matter 8 hr Brooklyn 22

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages