First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pre approved mortgage

Norcross, GA

#22 Feb 20, 2013
what goes into being pre approved? me and my wife dual income is about 90K....what do you think we can afford in regards to a home in new lenox? 300K? we want a nice home....have money to put down....any guesses or insight...thanks.
Ahhhhhh

United States

#23 Feb 20, 2013
Couldn't tell ya. Don't forget about taxes. That will add about 700 a month onto your bill.
pre approved mortgage

Norcross, GA

#24 Feb 20, 2013
i know that is a factor. so many factors...i mean how do people do it. you just think how in the hell are all these people living in homes and have kids and make like 100K dual income. i just dont get it. seems like everyone is doing it. but when you want to....seems impossible.
yep

Bolingbrook, IL

#25 Feb 21, 2013
your income to debt ratio is what underwritters look at.
That also means even if you owe nothing on the mastercard, but have 20K in credit available...
They will take into account that you could have an extra 20k debt as soon as you sign the last line on the morgage loan.
help new lenox people

Frankfort, IL

#26 Feb 24, 2013
hibernia, Taylor Glen, BSB or Crystal Springs......these are the subdivisions i can afford.....which one are you going with to raise a family. i have a little 1 year old and looking for the best for my family. need help....and advice from fellow new lenox people
non smoker

Frankfort, IL

#27 Feb 24, 2013
help new lenox people wrote:
hibernia, Taylor Glen, BSB or Crystal Springs......these are the subdivisions i can afford.....which one are you going with to raise a family. i have a little 1 year old and looking for the best for my family. need help....and advice from fellow new lenox people
Crystal springs, Voss is a better builder and will not sacrifice the look of their development and settle for building cheaper homes like Hartz is. They are cheapening New Lenox with their projects and turning it into Shorewood!
Voss Builders

Norcross, GA

#28 Feb 25, 2013
non smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Crystal springs, Voss is a better builder and will not sacrifice the look of their development and settle for building cheaper homes like Hartz is. They are cheapening New Lenox with their projects and turning it into Shorewood!
The homes over in crystal springs seem nice. i wonder what they are going for new. you think i can get in there under 330K...new home? this seems to be the area i am looking at and want to live.
Former hartz sub

United States

#29 Apr 2, 2013
sanctuary pointe wrote:
I just recently bought a house in sanctuary pointe and i couldn't be happier with the construction of Hartz. No cut corners. Everything looks great.
Give it 2 years when everything starts falling apart beneath your feet!!!
Homes

Manteno, IL

#30 Apr 3, 2013
I agree
New Homes

Chicago, IL

#31 Apr 3, 2013
Cyrstal springs is a nice area! i have been there 3 years now and the homes are nice and quality. i dont regret moving there over hibernia and heather glen...those homes just didnt have the quality.
Sanctuary

United States

#32 Apr 4, 2013
I have a 1 year old andI just signed to build in Sanctuary Point with Hartz. I was nervous about shoddy building, but after consulting with real estate professionals,looking at older homes in the area, and speaking with Hartz owners decided SP was the best option. Huge lots, and more & more young families moving in. After numerous, larger upgrades (full basement, granite countertops etc.) we came in 280ish. Can't wait to get this show on the road and move in!
hartz is alright

Hanover Park, IL

#33 Apr 4, 2013
Former hartz sub wrote:
<quoted text>
Give it 2 years when everything starts falling apart beneath your feet!!!
My Hartz home is over 13 years old and the workmanship is holding just fine, you must have gotten a lemon with yours. Sure, it's not custom, but it's a decent home for the price.
Rainman

Mokena, IL

#34 Apr 4, 2013
hartz is alright wrote:
<quoted text>
My Hartz home is over 13 years old and the workmanship is holding just fine, you must have gotten a lemon with yours. Sure, it's not custom, but it's a decent home for the price.
. Good for you, nice to hear a positive comment. Here is a negative one....90% of these people commenting on this forum are disgruntled morons.
new lenox homes laraway

Chicago, IL

#35 Apr 5, 2013
hartz homes in hibernia look great...the area is undverdeloped right now but will get more as time goes on....and will be a great area to live in in 5-10 years....not sure what schools they go to yet...LWC or LWW....both are good though. have you looked at South of Laraway area...larawaridge taylor glen especially...nice nice homes there..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Cash 1 hr Patriot 26
Happy May Day 1 hr Survey Says 7
Hiring Aldermen 1 hr reality check 17
Where Is Everyone ? 2 hr Neighbor 2
Poll Mayoral Election 2 hr Patriot 273
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr IM NOT VA HOPE 9,154
Bruce Jenner seen on Rt. 30 4 hr Patriot 15
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE