hibernia estates
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

#1 Nov 11, 2012
Anyone on this from hibernia estates in new Lenox? What are ur thoughts about Hartz and the cheap piece of shit house they just built? Can anyone say lower property values? Like the economy isn't helping enough with that already now the ahole builder has to contribute. Thinking of moving to an already developed neighborhood where I at least know everything is built with nicer homes. Thoughts?
Mom of two

Saint Charles, IL

#2 Nov 11, 2012
The neighborhod you move to will probably have a ton of Hartz homes too, he has been building in NL for 20 plus years.
Good

Naperville, IL

#3 Nov 11, 2012
non smoker wrote:
Anyone on this from hibernia estates in new Lenox? What are ur thoughts about Hartz and the cheap piece of shit house they just built? Can anyone say lower property values? Like the economy isn't helping enough with that already now the ahole builder has to contribute. Thinking of moving to an already developed neighborhood where I at least know everything is built with nicer homes. Thoughts?
. Do us all a favor and move somewhere far, far away, so we don't have to listen to your pathetic whinining, thank you, and F off.
non smoker

United States

#4 Nov 11, 2012
F you too a hole, there is nothing good about you. You are probably the same scum that is building in our neighborhoods because you are low class, low income, piece of shit
Have A Hartz

Frankfort, IL

#5 Nov 11, 2012
Don't flush your toilet, it's going into your kitchen sink. I know because I installed it that way!
non smoker

Mokena, IL

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Can we all at least agree that Hartz has no Hartz and only care about cutting corners?
Like what

Naperville, IL

#8 Nov 12, 2012
non smoker wrote:
Can we all at least agree that Hartz has no Hartz and only care about cutting corners?
okay, gotrocks, give me three examples(excluding base materials) of how they cut corners.
Me me you

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 12, 2012
I wouldn't necessarily call it cutting corners. I would attribute it to the buyer wanting a lower price, and the builder making concessions to drop the price so the buyer can afford the house.
Then by the time 2nd or 3rd owner moves in the place is falling apart because of the budget friendly construction. Cheap fixtures , cheap cabinets, cheap floors, cheap windows ... Etc

You don't have those type of issues in open-lot custom home subdivisions where people can just buy the lot and shop builders.

Go find me a home in Chartwell or Foxborough that has the same issues as the cookie cutter Hartz/Camelot neighborhoods.

You get what you pay for. I'd take a 10 year old O'Donnell or Flaherty home any day over a brand new piece of junk.
non smoker

United States

#10 Nov 12, 2012
Like what wrote:
<quoted text>okay, gotrocks, give me three examples(excluding base materials) of how they cut corners.
Selection of material, contract terms, timelines, windows, insulation, laid out rooms wrong, ejector pit deception, caulk job, corner beads on aluminum, chimney caps, cheap lumber, etc. should I go on Mr. Hartz?
sanctuary pointe

Cicero, IL

#11 Nov 16, 2012
I just recently bought a house in sanctuary pointe and i couldn't be happier with the construction of Hartz. No cut corners. Everything looks great.
Pack a day

Woodridge, IL

#12 Nov 16, 2012
sanctuary pointe wrote:
I just recently bought a house in sanctuary pointe and i couldn't be happier with the construction of Hartz. No cut corners. Everything looks great.
good for you. That pole smoker is just a bitter, whining little bitch, who thinks she's better than everyone else because she lives in f'n Hibernia... What a joke, hajahaha...
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

#13 Nov 16, 2012
Pack a day wrote:
<quoted text>good for you. That pole smoker is just a bitter, whining little bitch, who thinks she's better than everyone else because she lives in f'n Hibernia... What a joke, hajahaha...
Ha, I am better than you if you live in that joke of a subdivision Sanctuary Point. Look at the model house they built, it was beautiful. Look at all the cheap shit they are now building, what a shame. I wish you scumbags would move back to the white trash neighborhoods you came from.
Pack a day

Woodridge, IL

#14 Nov 16, 2012
non smoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha, I am better than you if you live in that joke of a subdivision Sanctuary Point. Look at the model house they built, it was beautiful. Look at all the cheap shit they are now building, what a shame. I wish you scumbags would move back to the white trash neighborhoods you came from.
You're better than me? You're a fricken idiot! There is nothing special about anything in Hibernia. What don't you get? God I hate people like you. You act like your some big shot millionaire, when in fact you're struggling to pay the mortgage in your over inflated, over taxed 2700 sq ft house.
non smoker

New Lenox, IL

#15 Nov 16, 2012
Pack a day wrote:
<quoted text>You're better than me? You're a fricken idiot! There is nothing special about anything in Hibernia. What don't you get? God I hate people like you. You act like your some big shot millionaire, when in fact you're struggling to pay the mortgage in your over inflated, over taxed 2700 sq ft house.
Nice try dirt bag. My house is bigger than that and nicer than ur cheap shitty 1800 sq. ft. Shack u live in
looking to own - Hibernia

Frankfort, IL

#16 Feb 18, 2013
i have been reading this topix on hibernia. i was recently looking to build here thinking it will develop into a nice area like BSB. The homes seem nice by harts. there are different models you can build. not just the low cheap ones but they have nicer models you can choose from from the 320K range. these are nice homes. is this not a good area to get into? i was thinking hibernia or taylor glen layaway ridge? any suggestions on hibernia and future family. i have a one year old and want him to grow into a nice subdivision.
hit man

New Lenox, IL

#17 Feb 18, 2013
looking to own - Hibernia wrote:
i have been reading this topix on hibernia. i was recently looking to build here thinking it will develop into a nice area like BSB. The homes seem nice by harts. there are different models you can build. not just the low cheap ones but they have nicer models you can choose from from the 320K range. these are nice homes. is this not a good area to get into? i was thinking hibernia or taylor glen layaway ridge? any suggestions on hibernia and future family. i have a one year old and want him to grow into a nice subdivision.
Great area
Ahhhhhhh

Carol Stream, IL

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Nothing wrong with Hibernia. Nice park there. These "my house is bigger than yours" people are cracking me up. Losers.
Hibernia Hartz new homes

Frankfort, IL

#19 Feb 18, 2013
I know i was reading those my house bigger than your posts. just stupid. I am more concerned about raising my young family and one year old to grow and have fun in. i am looking for that great subdivision for my 1 year old to grow in and have fun with friends. a kid friendly subdivision. I heard a lot of how great BSB is for kids and raising your family. I might look in this area as well.

What would you do build new in Hibernia or buy existing home in BSB?

Thanks
Ahhhhhhh

Carol Stream, IL

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I'm a fan of new houses. Maybe you can get a good short sale or foreclosure in there for cheap. Otherwise, I would build.
New homes vs used

Norcross, GA

#21 Feb 19, 2013
I would buy new if i were to do it again. You get all new features and values. with an old home you have to repair in a few years and what not. Also the subdivisions they are buidlng around and in are fantastic. I would stay with Hibernia. Great area....close to everything. I would build with hartz in that area if i were to do it again.

BUY NEW! SMART THING TO DO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump lends the banksters a hand 1 min ZIONISM IS RACISM 15
Where oh where should we pee 3 min Appalled 13
Some of you claim he's a tough, badass, "alpha ... 7 min Patton 22
Today's Google doodle 50 min Exterminate 2
TRUMP is a JAGOFF 1 hr Orville 80
UM No Whites Allowed 1 hr Appalled 4
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) 1 hr Fairmont Questioner 94

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages