7 charged in suburban prostitution sting

Jan 4, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WBBM-AM Chicago

An undercover detail staged by Aurora Police Special Operations Group detectives that was aimed at prostitution activities advertised on the internet resulted in seven arrests last week at a far west side hotel.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
outsider

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Yep. Sounds like you all suck a little @&$k. Lol
wow

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

winning wrote:
<quoted text>
I promise I do have the balls to tell every Gaylord especially on Addison they swallow. As a matter a fact I know some real good heroin addicts that are Gaylord's and trust me honey they do swallow. Lol look if you know anyone please send them to talk to me I can be found on beach and Spaulding at the bomba on a weekly basis. Trust me you will know exactly who I am, I'm sure they will to. I promise you won't be able to mustard up at least one to go. So if you can find it in you to get your head up out their laps and listen to reality you would hear this, "all the Gaylord's are either in jail dead sucking dik for some kind if drug or just realized that gangbanging is a thing of the past and we all grow up." Either way you can breath before you cluck azz head has to go under for another hour. ;) enjoy the rock. Please send Knuckles some HIV for me.
They had a reason, to keep the scum out, funny how many parts of Chicago are changing back to working class people, I understand why kids out here a forming gangs, out here I don't want a bunch of section8 welfare people moving out by me bring down my property value, good luck Gaylords you will need it

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

Ruined Chi town now moving west. Leaving a cheap area for renovators to move to.
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2013

Think the Gaylords still have a few neighborhoods in Chicago, Lawndale still has GL tags all over, and everyone i seen was white, The North Side of Chicago is making a come back,
wow

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Willowbrook Hi wrote:
Sad, I think that is a question that you should ask the police.based on my observations I would say ,yes.not all GayLords are rcists ,however it is exclusivell a predominately white gang and if you have ever seen history channels gangLand there is one that is about a Ron Edwards who is a former GayLord who has a big klan group in Kentucky.You can go to their website ,www.almighty galords712.com and it will link you to other sites.there is also a book "Lords of Lawndale;my life in a white chicago street gang" by Michael Popoe that boasts of Nelsons hate crimes and he has been the subject of numerous articles.Most of the surviving GayLords not in prison are heroin addicts so more than likely this is how Nelson and Pittstick hooked up.They are both on "LoonWatch" and faceBook Page to expose drug dealers in your neighborhood.Not hard to conclude what's been going on and the level of police protection thes criminals enjoy when one is aware that the chief of police in Villa Park was just outred due to being exposed for his links to local prostitution,is it?people like this are influencing our kids and contributing massive lethal doses of poison in the form of heroin and corrupted political philosophy into our neighborhoods and community.It is sad,really.hope this answered your question.
Your rite about many being on drugs, but how many of them got killed trying to protect the neighborhood they lived in, from other gangs moving in that sold the drugs, The Gaylords tried to keep that stuff out, people on drugs are worthless, drug dealers need to all be killed, But for The Gaylords I will always have respect for them, for what they tried to do
wow

Dowagiac, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

aurora graduate wrote:
W Lewis, the reason many police officers do not live in Aurora is they can not do simple things like go to the store, movies, park etc without running into someone they have previously had legal contact with. Would you want to take your children to the park only to run into the gang banger you arrested the weekend before?
So what they run into someone big deal, if they're scared, they should not be a Police officer,
tiffany book

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

wow wrote:
Think the Gaylords still have a few neighborhoods in Chicago, Lawndale still has GL tags all over, and everyone i seen was white, The North Side of Chicago is making a come back,
Only comeback they are making is the one they scrape off their teeth.
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
Only comeback they are making is the one they scrape off their teeth.
Just like Heather Pittman.Every time she coughs or farts out comes untold thousands of African -American babies
tiffany book

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Bitchy Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Just like Heather Pittman.Every time she coughs or farts out comes untold thousands of African -American babies
Lmao
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao
"Why does heroin addicted prostitute Heather M. Pittman wear panties?" ANSWER: "To keep her ankles warm"! LMAO!She is a real scumbag.
tiffany book

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 17, 2013

Bitchy Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>"Why does heroin addicted prostitute Heather M. Pittman wear panties?" ANSWER: "To keep her ankles warm"! LMAO!She is a real scumbag.
Lmao good one!
Jerky Boy

Homer Glen, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

SHE'S HOT AS HELL...
JustSayin

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2013

Brenda & Tiffany have a total of 2 teeth. That's 1 tooth each. Lol
tiffany book

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

JustSayin wrote:
Brenda & Tiffany have a total of 2 teeth. That's 1 tooth each. Lol
Your mother should've swallowed you, that or your dad should've just shot you all over her face.
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Jerky Boy wrote:
SHE'S HOT AS HELL...
Jerk Off Boy she is a pig who will suck and screw anyone for money give her a call.Hope a clown like you enjoys eating the pussy where innumerable cocks of all races has spewed their loads.Enjoy.She has sent men to prison,had sex with her own cousin and he died of a heroin overdose ...from heroin provided by her.Ask Bill Nelson how "hot" the pig is.Grow up little boy she is way out of your league.Unreal butt hole .This greasy pig has gotten people killed over her ,and addicted to heroin and involved in prostitiution.Is she HOT enuff to bring home to your Mother?Call her & find out.her numbers on the ARA link you posted Jerk Off
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

tiffany book wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mother should've swallowed you, that or your dad should've just shot you all over her face.
Well well what a proud moment a heroin addicted whore who is a snitch, and responsible for untold misery and at least TWO deaths has a fan klub and a mutual admiration society.LMAO!! these two morons DO NOT know who fathered them,and have no morals.Heather is currently screwing a man who has HIV/AIDS and is a basic All-Around scumbag!! Robert Campbell who blows pot smoke in infants faces.It's ok though "she's "hot as Hell".losers should be skinned and hung from a dumpster
Bitchy Brenda

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 20, 2013

Jerk off boy if u go to sept 5th 2012 post about wm. Nelson at ARA's site there is a phone no. that is listed as Wm.'s it is not that is heroin harlot Heather's phone.Give her a jingle.not sure what her hourly rates are but she is available.hope ya get AIDS you little punk.630-854-figure out the rest and let us all know how that works out for you?
Harper

Clackamas, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Repeat Offenders
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Bitchy Brenda wrote:
Winning sounds like you are well versed in sucking cock "Beach & Spaulding " aint shit Lost their Mother status and isnt that where the homosexual latin king who claimed to have murdered a Palmer St.GL was from you know my bloody butthole in Porto Reeo from my Uncle and then I went to Chicago and started molesting little kids.Sounds like you are the voice of experiance there as u detailed heads in laps .eat a mandingo soup bone punk another tuff guy talking shit to women from an anonymous cowards refuge.You know like I know what would happen to you I dont want to argue sissy .Sounds like u r the one who NEEDS 2 "GROW UP"!! Proclaiming yourself 2 b a man DON'T make u one now head back 2 "Boyztown" Queer
So what your saying you are on drug, well to bad every drug dealer should be shot dead, like I said the gaylords never had a drug dealing operation, and the drugs that some of them got hooked on was sold to them from other gangs, maybe they should of put alot more of them in the ground, its to late don't care who you are once you're hooked on drugs, you should be taken out, in a body bag, you the dealer should die a slow death
wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2013

Bitchy Brenda wrote:
<quoted text>Well well what a proud moment a heroin addicted whore who is a snitch, and responsible for untold misery and at least TWO deaths has a fan klub and a mutual admiration society.LMAO!! these two morons DO NOT know who fathered thedm,and have no morals.Heather is currently screwing a man who has HIV/AIDS and is a basic All-Around scumbag!! Robert Campbell who blows pot smoke in infants faces.It's ok though "she's "hot as Hell".losers should be skinned and hung from a dumpster
responsible how, that was a favor for the rest of us two, less people to get other hooked on drugs,

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of49
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rosati's pizza in town (Jun '12) 2 hr rosati 76
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr help 4,280
CARE propaganda defeated (Oct '13) 2 hr Ellis Wyatt 48
Romeoville Basketball Coach Jeff Bambule Steps ... (Mar '13) 3 hr FERD DEWALD 11
Obama Delivers 3 hr NL Rez 6
Taylor Glen HOA 3 hr Really Unincorporated 17
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Chicagobunny 47,070
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance