Coming to Manhattan?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
My Experience

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 3, 2013
Anyone know of any business/restaurants/shops coming to Manhattan anytime soon?
TELLALL

United States

#2 Apr 3, 2013
NOT TIL BORGO AND HIS BANDIT'S LEAVE OFFICE!!!!!!
TbsS

Chicago, IL

#3 Apr 3, 2013
Jewel-Osco, WalMart, Lifetime Fitness, have all been looking. Apple is viewing south side of town for a technology campus but is waiting to see Microsoft's skyscraper on the north side of town. I also heard the New Lenox mall is now going to be built in Manhattan now.
OTTER

Lawrence, MA

#4 Apr 3, 2013
AND NOT IF DOYLE GETS REELECTED EITHER!!
Voter

Manhattan, IL

#5 Apr 3, 2013
TbsS wrote:
Jewel-Osco, WalMart, Lifetime Fitness, have all been looking. Apple is viewing south side of town for a technology campus but is waiting to see Microsoft's skyscraper on the north side of town. I also heard the New Lenox mall is now going to be built in Manhattan now.
Well if this is true , why didn't Mayor Borgo use this for his re-election? All his no shows to all these different debates. The Mall is still going to go up in New Lenox.
HAHAHA

Glen Ellyn, IL

#6 Apr 3, 2013
TbsS wrote:
Jewel-Osco, WalMart, Lifetime Fitness, have all been looking. Apple is viewing south side of town for a technology campus but is waiting to see Microsoft's skyscraper on the north side of town. I also heard the New Lenox mall is now going to be built in Manhattan now.
DELUSIONAL!!!!!! We are not a big enough town for these businesses to come here. Where do you get your information?
I have issues

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 3, 2013
I'm sure it was sarcastic
KVon

Manhattan, IL

#8 Apr 3, 2013
Wow you are some dumbasses and can't detect sarcasm!
Made in Manhattan

Naperville, IL

#9 Apr 3, 2013
KVon wrote:
Wow you are some dumbasses and can't detect sarcasm!
True. Some Doyle followers can't smell the scent of death around here. They still think their dead cat is alive and well. Gotta vote Borgo & Lucas, but not Biscan, because they are the only chance of breathing some life back into this bleak, desolate, run down hole-in-the-wall town. Doyle doesn't wear lace-up shoes anymore. It's velcro Dr. Scholl's for him. And you expect him to rejuvinate things. Christ, at his age, he's looking into cemetery plots. And that goes for DeBono too! That guy is so old he may not make to election day. So Beemsternoer gets the nod there. But he ain't looking too good these daye either. What the town needs is new, youthful leadership just like the Cubbies brought in. Screw these old men that can't get it up anymore. Yep, can't get it up and can't get 'er done.
Awful

Chicago, IL

#10 Apr 4, 2013
How can you possibly vote for Borgo??? This guy is a joke in the town he oversee's. His only reelection topics have been about how much Doyle supposedly screwed up our town. Now it looks like this place is swirling the toliet bowl soon.
TbsS

Chicago, IL

#11 Apr 4, 2013
Voter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if this is true , why didn't Mayor Borgo use this for his re-election? All his no shows to all these different debates. The Mall is still going to go up in New Lenox.
Your right. The mall is still being built in New Lenox but Apple and Microsoft are still coming to town.
idiots

Bolingbrook, IL

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Awful wrote:
How can you possibly vote for Borgo??? This guy is a joke in the town he oversee's. His only reelection topics have been about how much Doyle supposedly screwed up our town. Now it looks like this place is swirling the toliet bowl soon.
obviously you're new here. Doyle WAS the mayor for 12 years before Borgo. Your taxes are high because Doyle made bad deals with developers, and now everyone's taxes had to be raised to pay for that screwup. That's the reason he was ousted in the first place. Borgo is bad. But not as bad as Doyle. That's why I wont vote for either of them. They both had the job, and didn't perform it well.
Go ahead. Ask Doyle about the water mains run to empty subdivisions, under his watch. Ask about the Smith road debacle. Ask about the Lakewood debacle. Ask him about doing nothing for twelve years in office. Ask why he didn't fix the radium in the water.Ask why he let the south end of town go, and not fix the sewer problems... I could go on, but I think you get the message.
Now Borgo. No way does anyone who works for the village deserve the crazy money that is being paid to these clowns.There should be a residency requirement. These people don't live here. They don't care about your town. AND THEY NEED TO GO.

Really

Bolingbrook, IL

#13 Apr 4, 2013
idiots wrote:
<quoted text>obviously you're new here. Doyle WAS the mayor for 12 years before Borgo. Your taxes are high because Doyle made bad deals with developers, and now everyone's taxes had to be raised to pay for that screwup. That's the reason he was ousted in the first place. Borgo is bad. But not as bad as Doyle. That's why I wont vote for either of them. They both had the job, and didn't perform it well.
Go ahead. Ask Doyle about the water mains run to empty subdivisions, under his watch. Ask about the Smith road debacle. Ask about the Lakewood debacle. Ask him about doing nothing for twelve years in office. Ask why he didn't fix the radium in the water.Ask why he let the south end of town go, and not fix the sewer problems... I could go on, but I think you get the message.
Now Borgo. No way does anyone who works for the village deserve the crazy money that is being paid to these clowns.There should be a residency requirement. These people don't live here. They don't care about your town. AND THEY NEED TO GO.
Typical Jerk what water lines did DOYLE RUN fool it was Borgo that ran those lines by the advice of Gibson your taxes are high to pay for a over priced staff at the village hall.Get real vote Doyle April 9.
Stop already

Bolingbrook, IL

#14 Apr 4, 2013
Made in Manhattan wrote:
<quoted text>True. Some Doyle followers can't smell the scent of death around here. They still think their dead cat is alive and well. Gotta vote Borgo & Lucas, but not Biscan, because they are the only chance of breathing some life back into this bleak, desolate, run down hole-in-the-wall town. Doyle doesn't wear lace-up shoes anymore. It's velcro Dr. Scholl's for him. And you expect him to rejuvinate things. Christ, at his age, he's looking into cemetery plots. And that goes for DeBono too! That guy is so old he may not make to election day. So Beemsternoer gets the nod there. But he ain't looking too good these daye either. What the town needs is new, youthful leadership just like the Cubbies brought in. Screw these old men that can't get it up anymore. Yep, can't get it up and can't get 'er done.
Hey fool Patty lucas voted to lay of a Policeman AND cut the sergeants out, the same Patty Lucas who said she has no time to talk in person to the people of Manhattan but spends all day on her face-book page talking trash .You can really pick them get lost.NOW YOUR AGAINST DEBONO A FRESH VOICE ON THE BOARD.You want new with Mr DeBono thats what you got and now you dont like him .Go away
Absolutely not

Bolingbrook, IL

#15 Apr 4, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical Jerk what water lines did DOYLE RUN fool it was Borgo that ran those lines by the advice of Gibson your taxes are high to pay for a over priced staff at the village hall.Get real vote Doyle April 9.
nice calling names because someone posts the truth. Typical Doyle idiot. Tell me all knowing idiot what did Doyle do in his 11 years besides screw everybody with his horrible decisions?
And yes the water main screwup is Doyle's.
and what about all the other "mistakes" Doyle claims to have learned from? You got a bunch of money to throw away because of him? Then elect him. But my guess you are related or a friend. And don't care about manhattan. Just want your buddy to be mayor.
Not gonna happen. Too many wamos know about Doyle.
Iheartmanhattan

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 4, 2013
You mean like Ryan Atkins or the new park board everyone wanted last election? It makes much more sense to not vote for experienced leaders or businessmen and rather go for drinking buddies who change meeting times to adhere to thier greys anatomy schedule.
Awful wrote:
How can you possibly vote for Borgo??? This guy is a joke in the town he oversee's. His only reelection topics have been about how much Doyle supposedly screwed up our town. Now it looks like this place is swirling the toliet bowl soon.
Loser

Bolingbrook, IL

#17 Apr 4, 2013
Absolutely not wrote:
<quoted text> nice calling names because someone posts the truth. Typical Doyle idiot. Tell me all knowing idiot what did Doyle do in his 11 years besides screw everybody with his horrible decisions?
And yes the water main screwup is Doyle's.
and what about all the other "mistakes" Doyle claims to have learned from? You got a bunch of money to throw away because of him? Then elect him. But my guess you are related or a friend. And don't care about manhattan. Just want your buddy to be mayor.
Not gonna happen. Too many wamos know about Doyle.
YOU would not know the truth if you were looking it in the eye and someone was telling you to your face .I guess you agree with all the utility taxes laying off Policeman over paid village staff and the forcing out of people at the hall they don't like.Thats the type of people you are running our village cant wait till April 9 then you can be seen hiding in Borgos garage.
Whatever

Bolingbrook, IL

#19 Apr 4, 2013
Ok weirdo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok Doyle. Truth hurts, huh? You did nothing but screw this town as former mayor. And we should give you another chance? Not. We are still picking up the pieces from your failed dealings. No go crawl back under that rock, you piece of garbage.
What do you think if you and your cronies keep repeating your lies people will believe them? They won't.
What have you done for this town but sit and hide from your computer and try and tear a man down who has done everything he could to help this town and not just in politics but coaching kids helping in church and all others agencies.Just shows what type of people our supporting Borgo.Go away
Whatever loser

Bolingbrook, IL

#20 Apr 4, 2013
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
What have you done for this town but sit and hide from your computer and try and tear a man down who has done everything he could to help this town and not just in politics but coaching kids helping in church and all others agencies.Just shows what type of people our supporting Borgo.Go away
' Its obvious you are a Doyle.....Just because a person goes to church, or coaches kids(both Honorable). Doesn't make you qualified to run this town. Contrarily Doyle has proven he can't. Don't get mad, because it is the truth...

NO DOYLE NO BORGO NO PAHNKE NO GIBSON ..Time for fresh talent.
This Guy

Manhattan, IL

#21 Apr 4, 2013
Doyle and Borgo are the same person.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
new lenox pd 38 min citizens for new ... 3
Brookstone Springs neighborhood watch. 1 hr slim shady 5
Brexit bookies 1 hr The Shark 7
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 2 hr sickos 3,903
White Supremacist Police Wife Andie Pauly (Ange... (Nov '15) Jun 13 Janet Jones 8
What Is The Deal With Dominic Egizio? Jun 10 Not Joliet 3
Mayfair Subdivision Jun 8 Mind ya 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages