|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Here is a short video from the Jimmy Kimmel show explaining a "Low Information Voter" It is just sad how uniformed people are. The scary thing is they are probably first in line to vote!

Lord Help Us!
Tracy the Troll

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

Judged:

LOL! That was funny.
Duh

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

At least the black lady admits she is low information and only voted for Obama because he was black.
Hank

Manteno, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 30, 2013

Judged:

And what is really scary is how professor goes around using a term to describe others-- but that term fits him perfectly.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Hank wrote:
And what is really scary is how professor goes around using a term to describe others-- but that term fits him perfectly.
What's wrong Hank? Were you in the video? Hehehehe!

“The blessings of liberty”

Since: Oct 09

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

This explains why Mongo did as good as he did.
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy Dad wrote:
This explains why Mongo did as good as he did.
On a local level the "Low Information Voters" don't impact the election as drastic in most cases.

When you look geographically at "Low Information" strongholds throughout the country, this is where they are the most dangerous to tax payers and responsible citizens. Two recent 2012 elections in Chicago provide some examples of what I am speaking about.

1. Jesse Jackson Jr. Won re-election by 71% while not representing his district claiming illness. Despite news of federal allegations that he stole campaign funds from the people he represents!

2. Derrick Smith of Chicago's Austin neighborhood won re-election by 76% of his district despite being in jail on trial for felony bribery charges!

Mongo didn't have enough "Low Information Voters" in his district to carry him victory!
giveitabreakutoo ls

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>On a local level the "Low Information Voters" don't impact the election as drastic in most cases.

When you look geographically at "Low Information" strongholds throughout the country, this is where they are the most dangerous to tax payers and responsible citizens. Two recent 2012 elections in Chicago provide some examples of what I am speaking about.

1. Jesse Jackson Jr. Won re-election by 71% while not representing his district claiming illness. Despite news of federal allegations that he stole campaign funds from the people he represents!

2. Derrick Smith of Chicago's Austin neighborhood won re-election by 76% of his district despite being in jail on trial for felony bribery charges!

Mongo didn't have enough "Low Information Voters" in his district to carry him victory!
Ok we get it, everyone that voted for Obama is a low information voter. So what's next? Do you continue to repeat it at nauseam until everyone overlooks any possible point you come up with and focuses on the fact that you are still crying about an election that was decided almost 6 months ago? Cmon man, all you do is repeat yourself, it's old. Sorry your guy lost, but crying about it nonstop makes you look like a turd.

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

giveitabreakutools wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok we get it, everyone that voted for Obama is a low information voter. So what's next? Do you continue to repeat it at nauseam until everyone overlooks any possible point you come up with and focuses on the fact that you are still crying about an election that was decided almost 6 months ago? Cmon man, all you do is repeat yourself, it's old. Sorry your guy lost, but crying about it nonstop makes you look like a turd.
LOL but at the end of the day, you're the only angry poster. Why is that?
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I provide different facts on different events with proof to support them for the purpose of intelligent discussion. That's the purpose of a blog.....right?

My guy didn't lose, he was not running.

I believe the reason you follow me around from topic to topic and attempt to discredit me as an individual or attempt to insult me is strictly because you have anything intelligent to add to the discussions!

I'm educating you for free! Stop being an ignorant fool! Absorb the information, it will only make you more "informed" for the 2014 elections!
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

I should have wrote "You don't have anything intelligent to add to the discussion"

As far as being a turd......take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror. You can change your image if you really want too!
giveitabreakutoo ls

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>LOL but at the end of the day, you're the only angry poster. Why is that?
You should do your homework before making idiotic statements. I, like many other posters on here, find it annoying that this guy blames everything that is wrong with the U.S. on one single person and his affiliated party. There has been plenty of blame to go around over the past twenty years. But man this guy is either delusional or just cannot grasp that bombarding every topic on here with the same message is a tired, old game. He is a troll, nothing more.

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You should do your homework before making idiotic statements. I, like many other posters on here, find it annoying that this guy blames everything that is wrong with the U.S. on one single person and his affiliated party. There has been plenty of blame to go around over the past twenty years. But man this guy is either delusional or just cannot grasp that bombarding every topic on here with the same message is a tired, old game. He is a troll, nothing more.
erm...... Well I hate to point out the obvious my friend but YOU are the troll on this thread, and of course me, LOL. Professor started the thread. So, YOU should do YOUR homework before making idiotic statements. Just saying. And again as I already said you're the only angry person on this thread.

You know you will actually live longer if you stop getting so upset by people you don't agree with.

Food for thought when George Bush was president all we heard was that HE was to blame for everything that was wrong.:-)
Angry Troll

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>erm...... Well I hate to point out the obvious my friend but YOU are the troll on this thread, and of course me, LOL. Professor started the thread. So, YOU should do YOUR homework before making idiotic statements. Just saying. And again as I already said you're the only angry person on this thread.
You know you will actually live longer if you stop getting so upset by people you don't agree with.
Food for thought when George Bush was president all we heard was that HE was to blame for everything that was wrong.:-)
Are you another right wing dork who wants to pretend George W Bush was a genius for invading two countries while cutting taxes? I can tell you're another genius like the Professor. There was no debt or economic crisis until Obama became President...right? I'm an angry troll. Idiots like the Professor and dorks like you make me angry. Though Professor is certainly right about Jesse Jackson Jr.

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Angry Troll wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you another right wing dork who wants to pretend George W Bush was a genius for invading two countries while cutting taxes? I can tell you're another genius like the Professor. There was no debt or economic crisis until Obama became President...right? I'm an angry troll. Idiots like the Professor and dorks like you make me angry. Though Professor is certainly right about Jesse Jackson Jr.
First you really need to up your meds, or pay closer attention in anger management. Second, you are not a nice person. I never called you names. I was out of the 5th grade a long long time ago. So let's act like adults here. And answer your question, the one I anticipated all along, no. I'm not "right wing", I don't "pretend" George Bush is a genius for... what did you say?... Oh yeah invading two countries and cutting taxes. I'm an American I support and respect the office not the man. I believe in republic that we now live in. I don't now nor will I ever argue politics with angry people.

I will however point out your anger and advise you to seek help. It really isn't healthy.

The reason I mentioned George Bush is because I wanted to point out the double standard. You and your cronies were doing the same thing that you accuse the professor of and yet you're angry?

Have a nice night.:-)
giveitabreakutoo ls

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2013

Judged:

Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>erm...... Well I hate to point out the obvious my friend but YOU are the troll on this thread, and of course me, LOL. Professor started the thread. So, YOU should do YOUR homework before making idiotic statements. Just saying. And again as I already said you're the only angry person on this thread.

Erm, go and look at the topics on here. That there is a long history with Professor. And repeating what I say to you back to me is pretty lame and just proves that you really have no idea what you are talking about. So be a good sport, do a little research, then come back and share your super amazing and interesting ramblings. An believe me, by saying everyone is angry is also a pretty poor tactic, it's called making a point, which by the way you have yet to do. Maybe you were just so angry you had to get involved in the conversation, erm, right? Oh, and your caps lock on "you" and "your", pretty lame, are you a teenage girl....LOL, OMG.
Professor

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Erm, go and look at the topics on here. That there is a long history with Professor. And repeating what I say to you back to me is pretty lame and just proves that you really have no idea what you are talking about. So be a good sport, do a little research, then come back and share your super amazing and interesting ramblings. An believe me, by saying everyone is angry is also a pretty poor tactic, it's called making a point, which by the way you have yet to do. Maybe you were just so angry you had to get involved in the conversation, erm, right? Oh, and your caps lock on "you" and "your", pretty lame, are you a teenage girl....LOL, OMG.
It's you that needs to research your positions. You will find you are wrong on all of them. Hence the term "low information citizen" for you are their poster child!

Braidwood

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I didn't say EVERYONE is angry I said "you're angry." And if you read the last poster's screen name and then also read their post you'll discover that they described them self as angry.

But again like when I mentioned Bush, the anger thing is a bit of your own medicine. All we heard when Bush was in is how angry the conservatives are.

I might be a girl DAD might be my initials. OR it might stand for something else LIKE, Don't Ask Duh. LOL have a great day enjoy the lovely weather.

And try to relax and let go of the anger and hate.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Happy Dad wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't say EVERYONE is angry I said "you're angry." And if you read the last poster's screen name and then also read their post you'll discover that they described them self as angry.
But again like when I mentioned Bush, the anger thing is a bit of your own medicine. All we heard when Bush was in is how angry the conservatives are.
I might be a girl DAD might be my initials. OR it might stand for something else LIKE, Don't Ask Duh. LOL have a great day enjoy the lovely weather.
And try to relax and let go of the anger and hate.
Hey Happy Dad, I have read and agree with much of what you post on another city forum. You appear to be a good and respectful debater. Just a word of advice. The "Professor" situation is kind of complicated. Even those who agree with his politics do not always agree with his methods. You probably shouldn't be so quick to pick a side in your fight for civil behavior.
giveitabreakutoo ls

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

Judged:

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>It's you that needs to research your positions. You will find you are wrong on all of them. Hence the term "low information citizen" for you are their poster child!
My position is simple, no matter how much you kick and scream, and blame the Democratic Party or Obama for every bad thing that has happened it is not going to change. My research is all of your repetitive posts that you provide the same points and opinions. So call me a poster child for Low Information Voters (even though I didn't vote for Obama) all you want. We can call you the "guy who cries on topix because he didn't like the election results" or maybe the " The Repeater" or "Dead Horse Beater". Like I said, you lose any points you try and make and are just a joke.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Lazy Union Protesters 4 hr Chillin 45
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 6 hr SelfInterest63 6,098
School'n Hold On For Fun 6 hr Same old act 114
Delivery drivers and tipping 6 hr Backer 9
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 9 hr Terry rigsby 49,010
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr nono 3,849
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr newpoly 1,867
•••
•••
•••
Joliet Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••