Turner Moved His Business Out Of Lock...
SMOKING MIRRORS

Lockport, IL

#25 Jan 26, 2013
He must be going nuts running from computer to computer trying to keep up with all the negative comments. He is not aware that there are some forty people on here at one time and more sometimes unless of course he has that many computers hooked up. He does not have any friends. He does have cronies that are political wind me up in the back puppets that appear by him. I would be ashamed to run with him on his slate. He does not have one individual that is an independent thinker. It is disgusting.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#27 Jan 26, 2013
Atta Boy wrote:
I guess this is why Turner wasn't at the State of the City today. He doesn't want to answer questions about moving his business out of Lockport.
These people don't want to be seen in public. The question is why would we ever vote for these Tom, Dick or Marys? They don't care about Lockport! The "Slimys" prove it every day by their actions. They live in holes and run like rats when approached.
Its True

Bolingbrook, IL

#28 Jan 28, 2013
This is his life: deception, anger, and jealousy.
Steve Bigschlong

Lemont, IL

#29 Jan 28, 2013
Its True wrote:
This is his life: deception, anger, and jealousy.
Who you talking about, you d*** sucking panty waist?
Rings around him

Naperville, IL

#30 Jan 28, 2013
Turner moved his business because it became successful and they need to have docks for trucks.
Lockport has very few buildings like that.

Whatever gripe or grudge you have against Turner, and who doesn't, stick to the facts. Don't make them up.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#31 Jan 28, 2013
Rings around him wrote:
Turner moved his business because it became successful and they need to have docks for trucks.
Lockport has very few buildings like that.
Whatever gripe or grudge you have against Turner, and who doesn't, stick to the facts. Don't make them up.
Docks for trucks? Ok if he's that successful then why didn't he get a business loan from a LOCKPORT bank purchase a piece of property in LOCKPORT and build the facilities he needed in LOCKPORT. Better yet they are developing the land at 143rd and I355 for exactly that reason. Why didn't he show the city that he was committed to growing with the city? Wasn't a pro-growth agenda part of his platform when he ran for office in 2010?
What about Robbie

Carol Stream, IL

#32 Jan 28, 2013
EJC, didn't you say you were a fireman who worked in DuPage? You couldn't get work in Lockport, like Robbie? The pickings in Lockport are great for Robbie. Your last post shows that you are really kind of a jerk. So you can work anywhere but nobody else can? You are also and expert on business operation and banking?

The present Mayor worked in Joliet. Mitchel had a business in Joliet. Colarelli works for a banana republic. So what is your point?

I'm not crazy about Turner at all, but I think you're probably just another anonymous jerk.

Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#33 Jan 28, 2013
What about Robbie wrote:
EJC, didn't you say you were a fireman who worked in DuPage? You couldn't get work in Lockport, like Robbie? The pickings in Lockport are great for Robbie. Your last post shows that you are really kind of a jerk. So you can work anywhere but nobody else can? You are also and expert on business operation and banking?
The present Mayor worked in Joliet. Mitchel had a business in Joliet. Colarelli works for a banana republic. So what is your point?
I'm not crazy about Turner at all, but I think you're probably just another anonymous jerk.
What has any of this to do in getting rid of the "Slimys" currently running Lockport city government. More of the same distraction and disparagement. Saul would be happy to hear all the "I am not crazy about Turner...but arguements". Baffle them and dazzle them without any substance is the "Slimy" motto.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#34 Jan 28, 2013
What about Robbie wrote:
EJC, didn't you say you were a fireman who worked in DuPage? You couldn't get work in Lockport, like Robbie? The pickings in Lockport are great for Robbie. Your last post shows that you are really kind of a jerk. So you can work anywhere but nobody else can? You are also and expert on business operation and banking?
The present Mayor worked in Joliet. Mitchel had a business in Joliet. Colarelli works for a banana republic. So what is your point?
I'm not crazy about Turner at all, but I think you're probably just another anonymous jerk.
Apples and oranges Im not running for mayor I dont claim to be a sucessful small businessmen thats running on my business acumen but trashes other business men during council meetings. I did not start a business in this town then move it and deprive that very same city of revenue and jobs then slam the current mayor for not being proactivte in bringing growth to this city. If calling Ald Turner out for being hypocritical is being a jerk than so be it. But what do I know Im a jerk firefighter that works in DuPage with a MS in management. By the way if you want to know who I am just pm me Ill tell you

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#35 Jan 29, 2013
What about Robbie wrote:
EJC, didn't you say you were a fireman who worked in DuPage? You couldn't get work in Lockport, like Robbie? The pickings in Lockport are great for Robbie. Your last post shows that you are really kind of a jerk. So you can work anywhere but nobody else can? You are also and expert on business operation and banking?
The present Mayor worked in Joliet. Mitchel had a business in Joliet. Colarelli works for a banana republic. So what is your point?
I'm not crazy about Turner at all, but I think you're probably just another anonymous jerk.
If EJC was running for alderman or mayor, then your view would hold water. Since EJC is not running for office, then who cares were he lives, works, shops etc. The point of the issue is, running for mayor on a pro growth agenda, while lowering water rates ooooppppssss that was as alderman, bashes business's that wish to come to Lockport, moves his business out of town, yet continues to tell everyone nothing on how to bring all this great business that all the surrounding communities have seen to Lockport. IF Turner was not a alderman, and not running for mayor, then no one would care where he worked, shopped, had his business. As usual one of the HEAD COWARD'S lapdogs or one of the HEAD COWARD's alias's trying to spin and deflect the issue away from him.
Lockport Proud

Homer Glen, IL

#36 Jan 29, 2013
Rings around him wrote:
Turner moved his business because it became successful and they need to have docks for trucks.
Lockport has very few buildings like that.
Whatever gripe or grudge you have against Turner, and who doesn't, stick to the facts. Don't make them up.
this is a flat lie. ask his ex
careful

Carol Stream, IL

#37 Jan 29, 2013
Turner is not divorced or seperated. Is that like saying he didn't live in his house? I'm not crazy about Turner, but lying about him is kinda stupid.
You only look like a fool for saying it and it doesn't help Steve.
Zzz

United States

#38 Jan 29, 2013
Rings around him wrote:
Turner moved his business because it became successful and they need to have docks for trucks.
Lockport has very few buildings like that.
Whatever gripe or grudge you have against Turner, and who doesn't, stick to the facts. Don't make them up.
He was that successful, but couldn't build or retro fit something in Lockport?
He was so successful but couldn't be an anchor tenant for a developer anywhere in Lockport?

If a dock was his issue why haven't we heard this? He's been involved in Lockport politics for 20 years and he couldn't get ONE building built with a dock? Developers would live to have a guaranteed tenant.

If a dock is his only issue ML Realty is building an awesome business park with plenty of docks. Since he loves Lockport so much I'm not sure why he isn't relocating their. Honestly, it would be a great PR move for him because moving his business to a rival town is a joke.
Good Thing

Dallas, TX

#39 Jan 29, 2013
Word on the street is that Turdner's landlord has been speaking to his opposition and has some stories to tell!

Apparently Turdner has some things he'd like to hide from Lockport residents. Maybe that's why he moved out of town.
6th Street

Lockport, IL

#40 Jan 29, 2013
Good Thing wrote:
Word on the street is that Turdner's landlord has been speaking to his opposition and has some stories to tell!
Apparently Turdner has some things he'd like to hide from Lockport residents. Maybe that's why he moved out of town.
At least give us one juicy tidbit!

I drove by Turner's house last night at about 7 PM. As usual, nobody home.
Good Thing

Dallas, TX

#41 Jan 30, 2013
You're going to have to show some patience...I'm sure it will come out at the right time during the campaign!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#42 Jan 30, 2013
Good Thing wrote:
You're going to have to show some patience...I'm sure it will come out at the right time during the campaign!
It would not be conceivable that a person would run for Mayor and choose not to live in that town. Considering what happened with Fentress and that these people are so "Slimy", it is believable.
Justin

Lockport, IL

#43 Feb 6, 2013
He has a home office just like Streit and another office in another city just like Streit.
Lockport Proud

Homer Glen, IL

#44 Feb 6, 2013
Justin wrote:
He has a home office just like Streit and another office in another city just like Streit.
What towns receive their business' tax dollars
He GONE

United States

#45 Feb 6, 2013
Thanks Justin (Kelly). Only problem is, it ain't true! Don't worry, the curtain will be lifted soon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! 5 min delaying the inev... 2,538
Watch: 1997 Trump BRAGS about dodging the draft 1 hr You Love Me 19
The REAL Benghazi Scandal! 1 hr You Love Me 4
The Republican Senate's "priorities" to remembe... 2 hr Robert Thomas 3
Balderman vs United Union Parents 2 hr Same Old Story 39
recycling bin theft on garbage day 4 hr big Maude 5
The House just voted to give.... 4 hr Trumps Coif 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages