Manhattan Still Missing The Bus
New 2 Town

New Lenox, IL

#21 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No one asked you to move here. If you don't like it leave.
I don't remember needing permission from you hill rods to move. But thanks for letting me know I can leave.

On a positive side bring on big business!
Been their done that

Chicago, IL

#22 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
No one asked you to move here. If you don't like it leave.
actually stupid we were asked to move here when they started building here they advertised everywhere with open arms for people to move in great place to live Metra all kinds of stuff they were promised us we moved in here and it was all a lie so why don't you Hill Rod go back and kiss our ass. Ask our new mayor Jamie Doyle he was the one that wanted all these people to move in to lower taxes and it backfired again stupid.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#23 May 10, 2013
Been their done that wrote:
<quoted text>actually stupid we were asked to move here when they started building here they advertised everywhere with open arms for people to move in great place to live Metra all kinds of stuff they were promised us we moved in here and it was all a lie so why don't you Hill Rod go back and kiss our ass. Ask our new mayor Jamie Doyle he was the one that wanted all these people to move in to lower taxes and it backfired again stupid.
You bought an over priced house and you want to call me stupid... LOL
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#24 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I did not, So wrong again stupid!
Pat

Lawrence, MA

#25 May 10, 2013
Not true my house was actually worth more than what I paid for it but the economy took a crap. But now I Can't blame the economy I blame Borgo things were looking good under Doyle .
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense

Manhattan, IL

#26 May 10, 2013
Who is asking for "big business" to come to town? We need SOME retail! 3 pizza places, and bars are not enough. At least bring in a damn dollar general!(A store with actual products not a party store).
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#27 May 10, 2013
Common sense wrote:
Who is asking for "big business" to come to town? We need SOME retail! 3 pizza places, and bars are not enough. At least bring in a damn dollar general!(A store with actual products not a party store).
Yea then go to Hansens to buy yourself a nice dress and your kids some school clothes and shoes. Swing by Kirby drive through and grab a cup of java, oh wait they don't have one? Go buy some lumber at Alexander's, opps there gone, you right, who does need big business in 2013, lets stay in in 1947.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#28 May 10, 2013
Pat wrote:
Not true my house was actually worth more than what I paid for it but the economy took a crap. But now I Can't blame the economy I blame Borgo things were looking good under Doyle .<quoted text>
Always looking to blame someone else. Should be blaming yourself.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#29 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>Yea then go to Hansens to buy yourself a nice dress and your kids some school clothes and shoes. Swing by Kirby drive through and grab a cup of java, oh wait they don't have one? Go buy some lumber at Alexander's, opps there gone, you right, who does need big business in 2013, lets stay in in 1947.
So not only do you like buying overpriced houses you like buying overpriced coffee to! LOL
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#30 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
So not only do you like buying overpriced houses you like buying overpriced coffee to! LOL
You really are stupid, really!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#31 May 10, 2013
<quoted text>You really are stupid, really!
Typical Liberal response. Always resorting to name calling and trying to put people down....LOL... That is hilarious...
New 2 Town

Willowbrook, IL

#32 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
Scotty you so crazy! Java is coffee. Coffee is java. Why would you know that though? Your still "country boy can survive"
Been their done that

Wyoming, MI

#33 May 10, 2013
Again so stupid, Stupid!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#34 May 10, 2013
New 2 Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Scotty you so crazy! Java is coffee. Coffee is java. Why would you know that though? Your still "country boy can survive"
And that has to do with what? Doesn't make any sense.
New 2 Town

Willowbrook, IL

#35 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
And that has to do with what? Doesn't make any sense.
Makes tons of sense. You are a simpleton living in a small quiet town that has been passed up by other local towns. Time to look outside your simple box. There is things that can be brought to this town besides pizza sh***y cable and gas station coffee. So........bring on big business!
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#36 May 10, 2013
New 2 Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Makes tons of sense. You are a simpleton living in a small quiet town that has been passed up by other local towns. Time to look outside your simple box. There is things that can be brought to this town besides pizza sh***y cable and gas station coffee. So........bring on big business!
You don't seem to get it. Those of who have been here forever like it that way. We don't need new people moving in here trying to turn the town into a major city. If you don't like the town why did you move here. What you just said doesn't have anything to do with java being coffee and coffee being java.... LOL
Simple

United States

#37 May 10, 2013
<quoted text> Actually I did not, So wrong again stupid!
YEA YOU DID,plus all you do is whine about your hoa.AND NO ONE ASKED YOUR INGNORANT A%%,to move here.
New 2 Town

Willowbrook, IL

#38 May 10, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't seem to get it. Those of who have been here forever like it that way. We don't need new people moving in here trying to turn the town into a major city. If you don't like the town why did you move here. What you just said doesn't have anything to do with java being coffee and coffee being java.... LOL
Yes your to stupid to understand that java and coffee are the same thing.The name java doesnt mean its more expensive. I don't care if ur daddy build your house in manhattan and you have lived your whole life as a farmer. It's time for a change. I'm not saying major city change but damn a franchise resturant or two would be nice. Maybe be able to get Comcast. I mean at least fill all these empty buildings up. Gary In has less empty buildings. I moved to the 1800s cause the houses were cheap.
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#39 May 10, 2013
Simple wrote:
<quoted text>YEA YOU DID,plus all you do is whine about your hoa.AND NO ONE ASKED YOUR INGNORANT A%%,to move here.
So you mean to tell Been there done that not only bought an overpriced house he also has to to pay HOA too..... LOL.. Then he wants to whine and cry and not only that he has the nerve to call someone else stupid.... That is classic
Scott

Manhattan, IL

#40 May 10, 2013
New 2 Town wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes your to stupid to understand that java and coffee are the same thing.The name java doesnt mean its more expensive. I don't care if ur daddy build your house in manhattan and you have lived your whole life as a farmer. It's time for a change. I'm not saying major city change but damn a franchise resturant or two would be nice. Maybe be able to get Comcast. I mean at least fill all these empty buildings up. Gary In has less empty buildings. I moved to the 1800s cause the houses were cheap.
Ok, you need to go through and re-read the threads and catch up on the conversation before you start jumping in. So go back read the threads and pay attention to the conversation before you start calling somebody stupid...... LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Some of you claim he's a tough, badass, "alpha ... 4 min MyPantiesMatchMyBra 39
How Do You Have Freedom If You Don't Have Healt... 9 min MyPantiesMatchMyBra 5
Town Hall Meetings 25 min Appalled 7
Neighbors Helping Neighbors 29 min No Chance 4
Where oh where should we pee 34 min Appalled 24
What's the hub-bub about obamacare? 1 hr Appalled 16
UM No Whites Allowed 3 hr Merica 6

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance