Might Be Worth Checking Into

Might Be Worth Checking Into

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Neighbor

North Chicago, IL

#1 Oct 16, 2013
http://www.infowars.com/chase-bank-limits-cas...

Your call... I have no idea. Saw this on Drudge just now. I suppose if Chase is your Bank, this might be real important.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#2 Oct 16, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
http://www.infowars.com/chase- bank-limits-cash-withdrawals-b ans-international-wire-transfe rs/
Your call... I have no idea. Saw this on Drudge just now. I suppose if Chase is your Bank, this might be real important.
A lot of banks are going to take this route. they are going to really tighten up hard on their lending practices soon. The economy is really soft despite what the drive by media says!
manhattan yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of banks are going to take this route. they are going to really tighten up hard on their lending practices soon. The economy is really soft despite what the drive by media says!
Professor is the economy better under Obama or was it better under Bush?
Professor

Mokena, IL

#4 Oct 21, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor is the economy better under Obama or was it better under Bush?
Im not a fan of Bush. He is a liberal. But the facts show that the economy was much better under Bush. The difference is Bush was patriotic. Obama hates America. Obama goes out of his way in policy and ideology to put a hurting on America!
manhattan yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Can you elaborate in detail?
WTF

Coal City, IL

#6 Oct 21, 2013
"Economy was much better under Bush" what are you smoking and where can I get some?
Professor

Hebron, IL

#8 Oct 21, 2013
WTF wrote:
"Economy was much better under Bush" what are you smoking and where can I get some?
Obama is handing it out! You don't smoke it. You drink it! It's called KOOL-AID! Hahaha!
Professor

Hebron, IL

#9 Oct 21, 2013
manhattan yellowhammer wrote:
Can you elaborate in detail?
If you don't believe me. I really don't care to educate you! You have proven you can't be educated. Just stay stupid!
Unincorporated

Chicago, IL

#10 Oct 21, 2013
Cyprus did this as mentioned in the article.
"Part of the preparatory phase for Cyprus-style bail-ins where the government announces a new “tax” to gouge out a percentage of people’s savings."
They took a percentage of people's savings. Just because. They stole it. They just took it. Said they needed it to run the country. Coming to a bank near you. Think it can't happen here? Think again.
manhattan yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#11 Oct 22, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
If you don't believe me. I really don't care to educate you! You have proven you can't be educated. Just stay stupid!
And you have proven you can't back up anything with facts!
OMG

Mokena, IL

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Im not a fan of Bush. He is a liberal. But the facts show that the economy was much better under Bush. The difference is Bush was patriotic. Obama hates America. Obama goes out of his way in policy and ideology to put a hurting on America!
One of the nuttiest statements you've ever made. Wow...just wow.
Jay Leno

New Lenox, IL

#13 Oct 22, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the nuttiest statements you've ever made. Wow...just wow.
I agree, Bush was not a liberal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump hates veterans thread missing 58 min MPMMB 5
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 2 hr The White Crayon 86
Sharkys Guy Mueller 4 hr 17hrsofposting 9
breaking news!!!!! 7 hr Sharky 717
Sharky Masturbates in Public 10 hr More On 41
GOP Tax Myth & Junk Economics 11 hr Cheeetos R Gross 6
Trump Masturbates In Public 15 hr Sharky 20

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages