JESSE

Homer Glen, IL

#1 Jan 27, 2013
I was not there but my neighbor's brother saw Turner at local gas station and tried to ask him a few questions. I have no idea what the questions were but Turner must not have had time. He blew him off and drove away. I can't believe this is the way to win votes.
Lockport Proud

Homer Glen, IL

#2 Jan 27, 2013
JESSE wrote:
I was not there but my neighbor's brother saw Turner at local gas station and tried to ask him a few questions. I have no idea what the questions were but Turner must not have had time. He blew him off and drove away. I can't believe this is the way to win votes.
Unfortunately this sound all to familiar not to be true. This has been Kelly's reputation for many years. He won't answer unless he feels you will agree with him. If you don't agree with him then he tries to make you feel like you are dumb and don't know what you are talking about. Unfortunately he wants to be a dictator no a representative of this town. I'm most ashamed of the other majority members. I don't understand how grown adults can be influenced to just follow everything he says rather than think for themselves and their wards. Lockport's future looks BLEEK over the next2-8 years. The surrounding communities will leave us in the dust. Really sad.
Lockport local

Lockport, IL

#3 Jan 27, 2013
JESSE wrote:
"4th ward Mary does this all the time. If she sees a constituent out she does the 180 degree I didn't see you excuse. She was the one that said she was for "all the people" when she ran in the last election. She seems to have forgot what all means. Now she wants us to follow her and vote in her "Slimys" running for office in April. Lockport needs change not more of the same!
6th Street

Lockport, IL

#4 Jan 27, 2013
Why would anyone believe that Turner gives a damn about any resident in Lockport? All anyone has to do is watch five minutes of a council meeting to see that he disrespects everyone expect Kelly, Van Dyke and Marynowski.

The man is a neighbor of mine. I gave up years ago trying to communicate with him. I got tired of him telling me that I was wrong about everything.
Lockport Proud

Elmwood Park, IL

#5 Jan 27, 2013
If he's a neighbor is there any validity to the rumors he's not actually living there?
6th Street

Lockport, IL

#6 Jan 27, 2013
I rarely see a car in the driveway. If there is a car in the driveway it's only on weekends. There's a light on in the house that seems to be on all the time. I can't remember the last time I actually saw him outside.
turner

Lockport, IL

#7 Jan 27, 2013
6th Street wrote:
I rarely see a car in the driveway. If there is a car in the driveway it's only on weekends. There's a light on in the house that seems to be on all the time. I can't remember the last time I actually saw him outside.
I really wish Deskin would have gone through with his attempt to get Turner off the ballot. Im sure he does own the house in lockport so I dont know how to prove that he doesnt live there, but I would've like Turner to have to speak on the matter.
Lockport Proud

Elmwood Park, IL

#8 Jan 27, 2013
Pretty sad if he's not actually living in town. The only way to prove it would be for someone to hire an investigator.
Not really

Lockport, IL

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Lockport Proud wrote:
Pretty sad if he's not actually living in town. The only way to prove it would be for someone to hire an investigator.
Not really. There are other ways of proving it. On a weekday evening, start a paper bag filled with dogshit on fire on his front stoop? TP his property & egg all his windows on Monday night and see if it gets cleaned up before Friday?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#10 Feb 2, 2013
Not really wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really. There are other ways of proving it. On a weekday evening, start a paper bag filled with dogshit on fire on his front stoop? TP his property & egg all his windows on Monday night and see if it gets cleaned up before Friday?
Those are not really the answers to go about it. Remember the law states that owning a home is not the same as inhabiting it. Just ask Fentress on that one. Oooopppppssss that right he resigned since he didn't inhabit his address. For those out there looking for research facts here is the state statue on this. This was posted during the Fentress fiascal as well.

10 ILCS 5/25-2)(from Ch. 46, par. 25-2)
Sec. 25-2. Events on which an elective office becomes vacant. Every elective office shall become vacant on the happening of any of the following events before the expiration of the term of such office:
(1) The death of the incumbent.
(2) His or her resignation.
(3) His or her becoming a person under legal

disability.

(4) His or her ceasing to be an inhabitant of the

State; or if the office is local, his or her ceasing to be an inhabitant of the district, county, town, or precinct for which he or she was elected; provided, that the provisions of this paragraph shall not apply to township officers whose township boundaries are changed in accordance with Section 10-20 of the Township Code, to a township officer after disconnection as set forth in Section 15-17 of the Township Code, nor to township or multi-township assessors elected under Sections 2-5 through 2-15 of the Property Tax Code.

Pete do you ever

Plainfield, IL

#12 Feb 2, 2013
Pete do you ever get tired of posting these silly remarks? You would think with your family and job there wouldn't be time for you to sit in your underwear and post on topix all day.

I for one, think it's hilarious. Turner probably does too, if he ever reads this crap on topix.

Oh and don't bother calling me Turner that will only make me laugh harder.
Pete

Lockport, IL

#13 Feb 2, 2013
Pete do you ever wrote:
Pete do you ever get tired of posting these silly remarks? You would think with your family and job there wouldn't be time for you to sit in your underwear and post on topix all day.
I for one, think it's hilarious. Turner probably does too, if he ever reads this crap on topix.
Oh and don't bother calling me Turner that will only make me laugh harder.
Call me Pete,
Wheaton Kelly, you are the hilarious one! They are not silly remarks by the poster, they are real remarks and that is what you are very afraid of..real remarks that make sense. You do not under your guise of numerous names and towns. You are such a phony!
Pete

Lockport, IL

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Call me batshitcrazy, horney old 83 yr old crone, in LOVE & LUST with Kelly Turner, Because that's who I am!

I am the hilarious one! I make silly remarks by the hour, they are real remarks and that is what any of you woman trying to steal my Kelly Turner away from me are very afraid of..real remarks that make my vagina sticky. I do not wear underwear, in numerous names and towns, only depends (diapers for the elderly). I am such a Kelly Turner lover!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Cash 3 hr Patriot 103
Baldermann should not take a salary 3 hr Patriot 40
Study: Every Republican Obamacare Prediction Wa... 3 hr Patriot 46
A question for the Mayor? 4 hr Hey clueless 126
lost dog 7 hr 007 spy 23
Band (Oct '09) 10 hr Robert Thomas 28
Bones? 11 hr makers mark 8
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE