Junior Warriors Super Bowl
not quite

West Chicago, IL

#22 Nov 14, 2012
LW SuperBowl Disgrace wrote:
I can't believe coach of LW team brings 1.....1.....1 kid to center of the field and the rest of team followed behind. So much for "team", you should be ashamed... you're an idiot. Is #2 the whole team? On top of that, the drama around that kid during the game. Please, again... Is he the whole team? Isn't there other kids on that team? Oh, did I say "TEAM". TEAM is something he doesn't get I guess.
Coach, you're not a head coach. Thank your O coach and D coach for your superbowl.
The whole team was to come out to mid field for coin toss and #2 was to speak. Think assistants were late with other kids
Refs

West Chicago, IL

#23 Nov 14, 2012
not quite wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole team was to come out to mid field for coin toss and #2 was to speak. Think assistants were late with other kids
Refs wouldn't allow the whole team at 50 for coin toss. Took one kid out ahead as the speaker and brought other kids out behind him so they could all be there without pissing off the refs.
be cateful

West Chicago, IL

#24 Nov 14, 2012
Same head coach wrote:
<quoted text>
Same head coach. Same antics. The rest of coaches are good.
They are all likable when they are assistants. This one is a good one. When he's gone and someone new takes over, you"ll see. Then who will you blame when your kid still doesn't play?
Anonymous

Springfield, IL

#25 Nov 14, 2012
Heard the coaches all stayed over night in Ottawa to celebrate while the regular folk were banished back to New Lenox. True team concept. Where's the leadership in the organization? How can they allow that mindset to be involved? Wake up.
Cody Marconi

Mokena, IL

#27 Nov 15, 2012
To all of you annymous pussies, Caleb(#2) is my brother and i do not appretiate a group of grown ass adults talking about my 11 year old brother on a form for a bunch of cowards... just because your kid is not good eneough to start does not mean you have to bag on all the starters... what have they done to you? What if the children read everything you put on here? you all should be ashamed of yourselves. If you have anything else to say about my own BROTHER.. come say it to my face.
Coach D

Summit Argo, IL

#28 Nov 15, 2012
Cody Marconi wrote:
To all of you annymous pussies, Caleb(#2) is my brother and i do not appretiate a group of grown ass adults talking about my 11 year old brother on a form for a bunch of cowards... just because your kid is not good eneough to start does not mean you have to bag on all the starters... what have they done to you? What if the children read everything you put on here? you all should be ashamed of yourselves. If you have anything else to say about my own BROTHER.. come say it to my face.
Way to stand up Cody. The best response from a 16 year old. Adults should be ashamed.
Shame

Naperville, IL

#30 Nov 15, 2012
How dare Phil single out a kid and make them feel special? My kid isnt a starter but if I were the parent of one of the other starters like McWilliams Dozier Carberry Vetor etc I would be upset these kids worked their butts off and coach never acknowledged them.
no idea

United States

#31 Nov 15, 2012
Shame wrote:
How dare Phil single out a kid and make them feel special? My kid isnt a starter but if I were the parent of one of the other starters like McWilliams Dozier Carberry Vetor etc I would be upset these kids worked their butts off and coach never acknowledged them.
It amazes me how many come on here uneducated to any of the facts around any of this and creates their own idea of what coach was thinking. Has anyone that obviously has a kid on the team and is pissed because theirs didn't get something ask coach? Of course you didn't cause you'd rather bash a good coach and person on stead of having a conversation. You don't know what plan he had for the coin flip or captains. You are creating your own story. Second who cares what the parents of the other starters felt...its about their kids not them. I bet the kids mentioned didn't care. Bet they were focused on winning a very tough football game. All those kids named were captains this year. Coach actually let's every kid be captain for a game. I bet the kids named were captains the week before. Is it fair to the rest they get it every game? Should every starter been at coin toss? So 15 are there and 25 ignored? This means nothing. Ask coach,send him an email. Bet he'd have a good response but stop bashing him on here if you can't approach him yourself
Not True

West Chicago, IL

#32 Nov 15, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
Heard the coaches all stayed over night in Ottawa to celebrate while the regular folk were banished back to New Lenox. True team concept. Where's the leadership in the organization? How can they allow that mindset to be involved? Wake up.
You have your facts wrong. The head coach and 5 coaches of the LW staff had a post game party at Gatto's back home.
Really

Chicago, IL

#33 Nov 16, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
You fn loser, you didnt get invited out, probably a reason that your sorry ass wasnt wanted. Stop acting like a jaded 8th grader.
Really

Chicago, IL

#34 Nov 16, 2012
Shame wrote:
Just go away to another town if you feel that way. Youre the reason your kids a pud
Really

Chicago, IL

#35 Nov 16, 2012
All this for 11 year old football. You adults are pathetic losers. Nobody cares who took a coin flip. Whats next, the water boy was to short. Get a life.
lebeR

New Lenox, IL

#37 Nov 16, 2012
Ok enough with the psychotic bantering.... It's baseball season again!!!!
Mr Facts

Crystal Lake, IL

#38 Nov 16, 2012
Really wrote:
All this for 11 year old football. You adults are pathetic losers. Nobody cares who took a coin flip. Whats next, the water boy was to short. Get a life.
11 year old football? I thought this was the light weight we were talking about. That is 9 and 10 year olds. 11 year olds play JV.
Puss Pouch

Chicago, IL

#39 Nov 16, 2012
Mr Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
11 year old football? I thought this was the light weight we were talking about. That is 9 and 10 year olds. 11 year olds play JV.
Really great moron, this has to from one of the moms with 2 guts and a puss pouch. So they are not 11 they are 9, even more pathetic.
Wow

Chicago, IL

#41 Nov 17, 2012
children wrote:
<quoted text>Your 16? You're still a child too. Why would children be on here unsupervised reading these stupid comments?
Give it a rest people. This is ridiculous.
If a 16 year old on posting on Topix bothers you then you are really out of touch from reality.
all this complaining

Streator, IL

#42 Nov 26, 2012
The complaining would stop if you all came to the Mustangs! Mustangs just won the National Championship in Florida this past weekend. They are the best 8th grade team in the country. 18-0. Stop bickering and move over to the best program in the US.
Knight Rider

New Lenox, IL

#43 Nov 26, 2012
all this complaining wrote:
The complaining would stop if you all came to the Mustangs! Mustangs just won the National Championship in Florida this past weekend. They are the best 8th grade team in the country. 18-0. Stop bickering and move over to the best program in the US.
It's amazing you find the time to 'POST' on here.
Okay

Calumet City, IL

#44 Nov 27, 2012
all this complaining wrote:
Congratulations Mustangs! Great Job to all the kids, NOT PARENTS, that played football and cheerlead this year. All the teams in NLYFA and Mustangs did great.
I see

Streator, IL

#45 Nov 27, 2012
Knight Rider wrote:
<quoted text>
It's amazing you find the time to 'POST' on here.
I see how it goes, playing on words referring to the best 8th grade football, basketball and baseball player in the town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Will the REAL Lway taxpayers unite! (Nov '15) 1 min flaring up like a... 2,760
LW Central on lockdown 55 min Yesm Boss 5
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 2 hr Halloween 10,445
Fox Apologized To Trump 4 hr Call Me Bruce 9
Canada diploma transcript QQ&WeChat 756994404 U... 10 hr ghxx0122 1
We are all Americans 12 hr okay 2
Trump Is Dooooooomed !!! 13 hr R Simmons 22
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages