TELLALL

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Oh Patty,your really on borgos ticket, you and biscut. you billie an tom. it pays too always tell the truth. patty girl then you wont get caught up in your lies.You canttalk your way out of this one on f/book you just get in deeper. ANY BODY SEEN THE NEW SIGN YET? IF SO LET PATTY KNOW ON F/BOOK,I DONT HAVE IT YET, BUT SOON WILL.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

TELLALL wrote:
Oh Patty,your really on borgos ticket, you and biscut. you billie an tom. it pays too always tell the truth. patty girl then you wont get caught up in your lies.You canttalk your way out of this one on f/book you just get in deeper. ANY BODY SEEN THE NEW SIGN YET? IF SO LET PATTY KNOW ON F/BOOK,I DONT HAVE IT YET, BUT SOON WILL.
Some are behind her. At least 140 signed her nominating petition. How many signed you up?
4 info

Woodridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Goes to show how stupid some people are. She is a bobbel head just like Biscan. They say yes to everything Borgo wants, must make their job easier.
Go away Patty

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>Some are behind her. At least 140 signed her nominating petition. How many signed you up?
And you know this how, hey Patty stay off face book and topix your record speaks for it self.You voted YES to all the high utiliy taxes,YES to the 2% gasoline tax, YES each year to the water rate increase of 5%, Yes to bonuses and pay increases to the over payed village hall staff.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Mazon, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Go away Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how, hey Patty stay off face book and topix your record speaks for it self.You voted YES to all the high utiliy taxes,YES to the 2% gasoline tax, YES each year to the water rate increase of 5%, Yes to bonuses and pay increases to the over payed village hall staff.
"...you know this how"? One should not dabble (or babble) around politics unless you know the rules.
Get it correct

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>"...you know this how"? One should not dabble (or babble) around politics unless you know the rules.
Its all public record but you should know this oh smart one.Look at the voting record it speaks for it self,of Tom Biscan and Patty lucas and how the do what every they want because of little Napoleon told them to[BILL BORGO].

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Joliet Forum right now

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 8 min SawltyDawg 5,790
Crest Hill Dumps Fire Sprinkler requirement for... 12 min over paid 3
Kevin Sing 26 min Blowchowbob 13
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 38 min Corrupt Democrats 1,831
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Potholes, patches & hubcaps (Jan '08) 8 hr over paid 9
School'n Hold On For Fun 9 hr Former Resident 12
•••

Flood Warning for Will County was issued at July 12 at 9:11PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••