oh my, another sign spottet

oh my, another sign spottet

Posted in the Joliet Forum

TELLALL

United States

#1 Mar 28, 2013
Oh Patty,your really on borgos ticket, you and biscut. you billie an tom. it pays too always tell the truth. patty girl then you wont get caught up in your lies.You canttalk your way out of this one on f/book you just get in deeper. ANY BODY SEEN THE NEW SIGN YET? IF SO LET PATTY KNOW ON F/BOOK,I DONT HAVE IT YET, BUT SOON WILL.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Cicero, IL

#2 Mar 28, 2013
TELLALL wrote:
Oh Patty,your really on borgos ticket, you and biscut. you billie an tom. it pays too always tell the truth. patty girl then you wont get caught up in your lies.You canttalk your way out of this one on f/book you just get in deeper. ANY BODY SEEN THE NEW SIGN YET? IF SO LET PATTY KNOW ON F/BOOK,I DONT HAVE IT YET, BUT SOON WILL.
Some are behind her. At least 140 signed her nominating petition. How many signed you up?
4 info

Woodridge, IL

#3 Mar 28, 2013
Goes to show how stupid some people are. She is a bobbel head just like Biscan. They say yes to everything Borgo wants, must make their job easier.
Go away Patty

Cherry Hill, NJ

#4 Mar 28, 2013
Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>Some are behind her. At least 140 signed her nominating petition. How many signed you up?
And you know this how, hey Patty stay off face book and topix your record speaks for it self.You voted YES to all the high utiliy taxes,YES to the 2% gasoline tax, YES each year to the water rate increase of 5%, Yes to bonuses and pay increases to the over payed village hall staff.
Doyle as bad as Borgo

Chicago, IL

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Go away Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
And you know this how, hey Patty stay off face book and topix your record speaks for it self.You voted YES to all the high utiliy taxes,YES to the 2% gasoline tax, YES each year to the water rate increase of 5%, Yes to bonuses and pay increases to the over payed village hall staff.
"...you know this how"? One should not dabble (or babble) around politics unless you know the rules.
Get it correct

United States

#6 Mar 29, 2013
Doyle as bad as Borgo wrote:
<quoted text>"...you know this how"? One should not dabble (or babble) around politics unless you know the rules.
Its all public record but you should know this oh smart one.Look at the voting record it speaks for it self,of Tom Biscan and Patty lucas and how the do what every they want because of little Napoleon told them to[BILL BORGO].

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fire and Fury 7 min Dennyk 323
add a word/drop a word and 'stuff' 19 min Welfare Country 24
Trump Wins Again 24 min Dennyk 23
Why in the world would Norwegians ever even wan... 1 hr MPMMB 4
WHO is responsible for the Government shut-down? 2 hr MPMMB 5
Triple Play Concert Series 2018: Who Would You ... 3 hr Proud American 4
More Winning 4 hr Sharky 9

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance