Brunswick Zone Shooting

Brunswick Zone Shooting

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Romeo

Romeoville, IL

#1 Jan 24, 2013
This is not the first time. This place is a haven for gangs. When is the village going to hold Brunswick Zone accountable for this? This is the perfect place for gang members to hang out and get away with the shooting. They are right near I55 exit to make a quick get away. Something needs to be done now. Because one of these times it may be a small kid killed.
Romeo

Romeoville, IL

#2 Jan 24, 2013
And to add one more thing. I have been reading all the mud slinging going on with our Mayoral election. You want to talk about something important? This is it. We want a safe place for our children to grow up in.(period)
Bravo

Romeoville, IL

#3 Jan 24, 2013
Romeo wrote:
And to add one more thing. I have been reading all the mud slinging going on with our Mayoral election. You want to talk about something important? This is it. We want a safe place for our children to grow up in.(period)
I couldn't agree more.
David

Chicago, IL

#4 Jan 24, 2013
Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree more.
Just a few things to keep in mind:

A. You don't know that RPD and the Village aren't already working with Brunswick.

B. Every indication is that everyone involved was from outside of Romeoville.

C. This incident took place outside of the building in the late late night on a Monday in subzero weather conditions. This is extremely rare and just random.

D. Violent crime categories in Romeoville have actually been going down not up.

Does Brunswick need to review its policies- Yes, but keep in mind they already have security onsite. Brunswick needs to step up and enhance its security.
RPD

Bloomingdale, IL

#5 Jan 24, 2013
Fck u david
Romeo

Romeoville, IL

#6 Jan 24, 2013
David Ė I donít care what the weather was or the time of the year or the time of day it happened. It happened not once but now twice! Someone needs to make sure this does not happen again.
sky

Ashburn, VA

#7 Jan 24, 2013
What happened to the days when kids had problems and argued about it and if not resolved would throw a couple of punches and that was it. What is wrong with these idiots. Man up and stop getting other people involved in your fights by shooting guns and possibly hitting a innocent victim.

Now the reports said there were about 30 people outside i hope one of these thugs got a license plate or something and since they are too afraid to tell at least go to the police department later and drop a note of the car. Doesnt matter the weather really these people just dont care about life end of story.
sky

Ashburn, VA

#8 Jan 24, 2013
Plus I dont think it matters if any of them were from Romeoville or not does it. What matters is this is where the shooting happened and we are left to figure out why and who did it. So tht is nice they dont commit crimes in their own neighbor how considerate!!

I have heard that there are police there I dont know if that is true or not but at closing time maybe there should be a cop car sitting in the parking lot since this place is a thug haven.

Since: Dec 09

Romeoville, IL

#9 Jan 28, 2013
All of this started when someone laughed at a guy who threw a gutter ball. Pretty petty since a plain shanking would have taken care of it, no need for the guns.
RPLT

Bloomingdale, IL

#10 Jan 28, 2013
RomeoHitman wrote:
All of this started when someone laughed at a guy who threw a gutter ball. Pretty petty since a plain shanking would have taken care of it, no need for the guns.
Sharpen the shiv
biggie smalls

Romeoville, IL

#11 Jan 28, 2013
RPLT wrote:
<quoted text>Sharpen the shiv
If Illinois passes conceal carry this is a non issue.
RPLT

Bloomingdale, IL

#12 Jan 28, 2013
I know it's all the negroes and Mexicans doing this, deport them all to mars.
common sense

Plainfield, IL

#13 Feb 22, 2013
Maybe you should go see for yourself that police often do sit in the lot, im sure the same police also patrol your neighborhood, there are a limited number of officers dip shit. Shootings are happening all over, increasing with the economic crisis. I guess they should tear down the theater in aurora coloroado because its a physcos death trap? Maybe 30 people shouldnt be allowed to hang out in the parking lot? Oh wait, they arnt, thats loitering dumbass. Are u concerned with joliets recent murders or does it not matter because its not ur neighborhood? Your concern seems to be only for your own safety, not everyone. To busy telling people fuck u on the internet but your so upset with this act of violence? Get the fuck outta here, stop trying to act smart on the internet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Russians are responsible for ALL of... 2 min Chunk 31
There just aren't any words left....... 2 hr Fool watch 2
New Lenox Recreation Building 2 hr Ida Juana Godeere 2
Heard Nick Ficarello is going to run for Sheriff 4 hr Paul 1
Sharky masturbayes in Public 4 hr Spanky McSpankface 8
Maxine Waters needs a visit from the Secret Ser... 4 hr Spanky McSpankface 12
t-RUMP's OWN staff are forced to hide stuff fro... 5 hr Dennyk 92

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance