Todd Hyatt and true lacrosse

Todd Hyatt and true lacrosse

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Oh really

Frankfort, IL

#1 Jun 20, 2013
I am totally new to this lacrosse stuff, my kid played one year and it seems like all of our checks go to this true lacrosse, they wanted 3500 for summer lacrosse that before travel What a joke and Todd told me if my kid doesn't play true , he doesn't think he can help him much in the spring
Goudy

Frankfort, IL

#2 Jun 20, 2013
We take our kids to orland park lacrosse more competition , coach from providence helps Hyatt and its a Bunch of kids standing around
Simpson

Frankfort, IL

#3 Jun 20, 2013
Didn't Hyatt try to get elected with the help of Broderick?
Hmm

Frankfort, IL

#4 Jun 20, 2013
Yes he did. I thought he was all about all the kids play? That is what I have heard anyway.
Nuts

Frankfort, IL

#5 Jun 23, 2013
That kind of money for a sport is nuts. This is exactly what is wrong with people these days. Let's pay that much for junior to play a sport while we skip the house payment. People have their priorities screwed up.
LaCrack

New Lenox, IL

#6 Jun 23, 2013
Lacrosse is a serious sport that demands serious devotion. If you don't want to play, don't come. You might break a nail writing the check. Chiseler.
oh yeah

Frankfort, IL

#7 Jun 23, 2013
LaCrack wrote:
Lacrosse is a serious sport that demands serious devotion. If you don't want to play, don't come. You might break a nail writing the check. Chiseler.
Yeah right. It's no more serious than any other ball chasing sport. Your post is spoken like a true insider who thinks their hoo haw don't stink cause their kid plays lacrosse. The real world is awaiting and it does not involve how great little johnny is at sports.
LaCross and Bones

New Lenox, IL

#8 Jun 23, 2013
Oh yeah is a comeback for losers which my kids are not. Lacrosse is THE most demanding sport out there. Try it and you'll find that out. Or stick with baseball so your kid can chase butterflies in the outfield, loser.
Gahahaha

Bolingbrook, IL

#9 Jun 23, 2013
LaCross and Bones wrote:
Oh yeah is a comeback for losers which my kids are not. Lacrosse is THE most demanding sport out there. Try it and you'll find that out. Or stick with baseball so your kid can chase butterflies in the outfield, loser.
too funny. Most demanding sport. Hahaha
oh yeah

Frankfort, IL

#10 Jun 23, 2013
LaCross and Bones wrote:
You lacrosse people are amusing. Get real lives instead of living vicariously through your kids. Can't pay the credit card bills and the house payment, but we can load junior butthead and all his crap up to drive all over and make big momma and papa proud. The lacrosse crowd is worse than the football moms and pops and that's going far.

Tinley Park, IL

#11 Jun 24, 2013
$3500 is insane! That is ice hockey prices. Hockey is that much because you are paying the rinks about 300+ rent the ice for the hour. That is not the case for LAX. Someone is making a lot of money off these kids.
La Credit Card

New Lenox, IL

#12 Jun 24, 2013
oh yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
You lacrosse people are amusing. Get real lives instead of living vicariously through your kids. Can't pay the credit card bills and the house payment, but we can load junior butthead and all his crap up to drive all over and make big momma and papa proud. The lacrosse crowd is worse than the football moms and pops and that's going far.
My kid is way better than I ever was at any sport. Let me tell you, he may end up on a pro team someday. He is that good. And I CAN pay the minimum on my credit cards, Mr. Know It All!
Carliton Fisk

Mchenry, IL

#13 Jul 11, 2013
LaCross and Bones wrote:
Lacrosse is not that demanding , the defenders cant even go in the attacking half. It takes very little technical skill and thought. Its a joke.
assjack

New Lenox, IL

#14 Jul 11, 2013
Carliton Fisk wrote:
<quoted text>
Lacrosse is not that demanding , the defenders cant even go in the attacking half. It takes very little technical skill and thought. Its a joke.
Why don't you go look for a summer job and quit posting idiotic comments on every stinking thread?
Go You White Sox

New Lenox, IL

#15 Jul 13, 2013
I think Carlton Fisk is retired, right?
Internet

New Lenox, IL

#16 Jul 25, 2013
1. Lincolnway lacrosse and True lacrosse a two separate clubs.

2. True lacrosse is a travel league coached by either professional players or college level players of the game.

3. Lincolnway lacrosse does not cost $3500 or whatever crazy amount you mentioned.

4. Any of this information could have been found through both club websites. Look it up as I have and speak intelligently next time.

I actually enjoy seeing a new sport around these towns and it is proven that this sport is the best sport to keep football players in shape during the off season. By the way, you can also find the answer to a defender crossing the midline in the rules of lacrosse. They may cross as long as a midfielder stays back. If not, it is considered off sides. Again, easy to obtain information through the internet so one may speak and judge at the very least, intelligently.
La Truth

New Lenox, IL

#17 Jul 25, 2013
Well said. Thanks for posting that. These baseball sissies need to be put in their place.
Laxit

Eustis, FL

#18 Oct 20, 2013
The bottom line is that the South Suburbs are completely ignored by the big clubs. Titanium,team one, true, new wave. . .. . . Are all north and west. We have a lot of talented kids who love this sport and should come together so we can get elite coaching to come this way.
Paycheck

Glen Ellyn, IL

#19 Jul 12, 2015
Oh really wrote:
I am totally new to this lacrosse stuff, my kid played one year and it seems like all of our checks go to this true lacrosse, they wanted 3500 for summer lacrosse that before travel What a joke and Todd told me if my kid doesn't play true , he doesn't think he can help him much in the spring
Just wanted to clarify a thing in the Chicago LAX scene. True has a hold on the youth LAX scene therefore it's tough to compare or go else where. It's True (pun attended) that our kids are paychecks for True Lacrosse, first and foremost it's a business and money matters. If you have an extra $5000-$7000 a year to waste on this, may I suggest putting that in a college fund and your return will be much higher.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes you were boring 6 min Robert Thomas 42
How has the Trump presidency benefited you? 1 hr Robert Thomas 73
This is What We Deal With 1 hr Robert Thomas 40
K9 Crazy (Jul '13) 21 hr Satisfied Customer 15
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 22 hr Halloween 10,806
Springtime in Chicago 23 hr Stickman 34
fairmont school board's failing leadership (May '16) Sat Fairmont Questioner 115

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages