Joliet bar gets liquor license and is set to open

Dec 18, 2009 Full story: Herald News 12

Hammers Sports Bar and Grill is slated to open Monday in the shopping center at Black and Infantry roads.

Full Story
Niki

Bronx, NY

#1 Mar 3, 2010
This place hammers will never make it it sucks so bad they don't even have the proper remodel to pass fire code that guy bob seems like he has never owned a buisness before itcwont b long till he goes under I used to go to ambrosias yes it was alot of blacks but ran well they definately made their money but anyways this hammers is no good and what's with the name lol
Max

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 3, 2010
I agree I always check out new bars and this one is soo boring the bartendar has the personality of my grandma the food is nasty what ever happened to ambrosia the 2$ burgers rocked and the bartendar their was soo awesome and real good lookin
Frank

Bronx, NY

#3 Mar 3, 2010
Yeah I have not been to this hammers mearly because the name sounds like a bar a bunch of gay men would frequent lol but anyways I've heard alot of bad reviews ambrosia was to well known with that vh1 stuff wich was insanely awesome and after all the crooked shit that happened to them that guys stoopid for even trying but the owners of ambrosia must have been awesome cause you haven't heard anything about them they definately made thier money and got out I think that's great the jokes on everyone else
No_User_Name

Urbandale, IA

#4 Mar 7, 2010
Is it true there was an Ambrosia bartender that would flash you for $5? I've went there a couple of times, but don't really remember a busty bartender like that.
Frank

Bronx, NY

#5 Mar 8, 2010
I've never seen her the girls there were really cool
Frank

Bronx, NY

#6 Mar 8, 2010
Pretty much all bartendars are crazy like that
Jim

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Mar 11, 2010
Yeah ambrosia ruled I went there every wensday Jessica the owner threw some of the best parties if anyone knows of anymore of her parties let me know hammers sucks say what
No_User_Name

Urbandale, IA

#8 Mar 13, 2010
Women caught fighting
JOLIET-- Two women fought early Wednesday night outside Hammers Sports Bar and Grill, 2771 Black Road, Joliet police said.
The fight began as one young woman was consoling another outside the bar, police said. Another woman walked up to them, pushed one girl and scratched her face, police said. When the officers spoke to the women, each one blamed the other for starting the fight.
Crazydog

Birdsboro, PA

#9 Mar 13, 2010
That is what we need another bar, more alcohol for the masses.

“Dave's not here!”

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#10 Mar 15, 2010
A good, old fashioned cat fight.
Nuthin' wrong with that.
Jenny

United States

#11 Apr 9, 2010
I was so dissapointed to here ambrosia closed and even more so when I went to hammers the guys gotta give it away to get anyone in there ambrosia had 300 people in there to have a fight this place has none and already big fights I hope they get closed to what a boring place
Bartender

Chicago, IL

#12 Dec 2, 2013
Niki wrote:
This place hammers will never make it it sucks so bad they don't even have the proper remodel to pass fire code that guy bob seems like he has never owned a buisness before itcwont b long till he goes under I used to go to ambrosias yes it was alot of blacks but ran well they definately made their money but anyways this hammers is no good and what's with the name lol
Well 3-4 years strong is making it...Sucks for you, whiner. Ambrosia, noone liked that place

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr D-U-H 50,005
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 3 hr Hope Peddler 6,985
Help Explain This Shark Kid 8 hr Four More Years 14
Indiana 8 hr Johnny 33
are scissors weapons on school buses 8 hr WTF ARE YOU PEOPLE 8
Shark said this never happens 8 hr Johnny 9
Holder Coincidence Or What 9 hr Johnny 16

Joliet Jobs

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet

Personal Finance