water bill in lockport

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
why

Lockport, IL

#1 Nov 23, 2012
can someone tell me why our water bill was 56 dollars last month. we have bought bottled water for years now, and not used tap water for years. we are only two people! whats next 100 a month water bills for two showers a day and a few flushes?
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#2 Nov 23, 2012
Can someone tell me why we have paid out nearly a million dollars to Robinson Engineering and for what? Can someone tell me why we are being penalized by no bid contracts and the use of taxpayer's money? Can someone tell me why we are paying taxpayer's money to the majority's lawyers when we have an attorney in this town? Tell us why????
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#3 Nov 23, 2012
Also can someone tell us why we would even think Lockport should take a loan from the no bid contractor and go in debt for our water system. And they say they are saving us money by that stupid water bill and then going to take a large loan! Better know what is going on in this town, people. You are being raked! The majority has done nothing but run us in the ground! In my opinion, we need NEW LEADERSHIP WHO WHO WHO!!!!! ISNT THAT RIGHT, KELLY?
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#4 Nov 23, 2012
why wrote:
can someone tell me why our water bill was 56 dollars last month. we have bought bottled water for years now, and not used tap water for years. we are only two people! whats next 100 a month water bills for two showers a day and a few flushes?
WE ARE ONE OF THOSE SUFFERING PEOPLE THAT KT IS TRYING TO SAVE BY WRITING UNDER A FALSE NAME. Let's see our water bill is three parts...the water you use for showers, washing, hosing in the summer, the sewer is another part of your water bill, and finally your garbage which is about close to twenty dollars. So take the garbage off you are paying thirty six or thirty eight dollars for your water and sewer. So if we break that in two you are paying eighteen dollars for your water. What a deal!!! You are getting a good deal...Kelly. And you have two people?? that would be nine dollars apiece for thirty days. Good deal!!!!!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#5 Nov 23, 2012
why wrote:
What about your laundry washing, dish washing, sewer charge, car washing, etc. Ask the "Slimy Four" how they do it, since they are wanting to save on your water bill. Better yet ask Robinson Engineering. For a few extra dollars they will be glad to give you information on how to save on your water bill. Turner says he knows you are hurting. Just go ask him, he'll tell you how much he "feels your pain".

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>What about your laundry washing, dish washing, sewer charge, car washing, etc. Ask the "Slimy Four" how they do it, since they are wanting to save on your water bill. Better yet ask Robinson Engineering. For a few extra dollars they will be glad to give you information on how to save on your water bill. Turner says he knows you are hurting. Just go ask him, he'll tell you how much he "feels your pain".
I believe you meant for few hundred thousand dollars Robinson will be glad to tell you how you can save money.

News flash, we can save money by getting rid of Robinson. Go out for bid for a engineering firm and use the money already collected to do some work rather than more studies. It does not take a MILLION dollars already in studies or a rocket scientist to replace some existing 50year old pipes. There already was a 15yr plan in place from studies already done. The 2-3 million savings by closing wells 5&8 is being spent on studies with no work being done and still have to replace pipes 50 yrs old.

Way to go HEAD COWARD and lapdogs. Robinson is like LIBERACE, laughing all the way to the BANK with OUR money, only we did not choose to give them our money.
Lower my bill

Naperville, IL

#7 Nov 24, 2012
I want my water bill to go down. All of this crap about some engineering company is merely to deflect the fact that my bill is going to go up again.

Stop all the lying and lower my bill. We all know which idiots are posting on this site all the time and nobody believes you anymore.

Lower my bill and quit trying to win some political game.
Beverly

Lockport, IL

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Tell them to stop paying millions of dollars to their friends and maybe the town will have some money! There is no lying...ONLY ON YOUR PART!!! It is a game with you!!!! It won't work!!!! Wheaton....
Beverly

Lockport, IL

#9 Nov 24, 2012
thoughts or ideas wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe you meant for few hundred thousand dollars Robinson will be glad to tell you how you can save money.
News flash, we can save money by getting rid of Robinson. Go out for bid for a engineering firm and use the money already collected to do some work rather than more studies. It does not take a MILLION dollars already in studies or a rocket scientist to replace some existing 50year old pipes. There already was a 15yr plan in place from studies already done. The 2-3 million savings by closing wells 5&8 is being spent on studies with no work being done and still have to replace pipes 50 yrs old.
Way to go HEAD COWARD and lapdogs. Robinson is like LIBERACE, laughing all the way to the BANK with OUR money, only we did not choose to give them our money.
The head coward only answers the simple posts...not yours! His intelligence does not go that far and he can't hide the truth from all of us!!
un real

Lockport, IL

#10 Nov 24, 2012
why wrote:
my water bill was 63 last month! don't drink this crap water either. and the water bill is going up more next month! this is bull s##t
Tell us Why

Lockport, IL

#11 Nov 24, 2012
un real wrote:
<quoted text>my water bill was 63 last month! don't drink this crap water either. and the water bill is going up more next month! this is bull s##t
Why don't you check out where your other taxpayer money has gone? How about a million dollars to Robinson! Do you see any improvements? Why? Tell us why??? Just interested in a few dollars and not the million dollars, or the cost of lawyers! This is bullsh(t.
No crumbs for us

Lockport, IL

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you check out where your other taxpayer money has gone? How about a million dollars to Robinson! Do you see any improvements? Why? Tell us why??? Just interested in a few dollars and not the million dollars, or the cost of lawyers! This is bullsh(t.
They are not interested in the whole picture, they take crumbs! We know the whole picture and it is not pretty. In our opinion, it is a scam!
un real

Lockport, IL

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Tell us Why wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you check out where your other taxpayer money has gone? How about a million dollars to Robinson! Do you see any improvements? Why? Tell us why??? Just interested in a few dollars and not the million dollars, or the cost of lawyers! This is bullsh(t.
nice to see the political hacks on here that think water bill is ok
No crumbs for us

Lockport, IL

#14 Nov 24, 2012
Lower my bill wrote:
I want my water bill to go down. All of this crap about some engineering company is merely to deflect the fact that my bill is going to go up again.
Stop all the lying and lower my bill. We all know which idiots are posting on this site all the time and nobody believes you anymore.
Lower my bill and quit trying to win some political game.
Political gain by giving the people crumbs and spending their hard earned tax dollars on your pet engineering firm and your election lawyers....give us a break!!!! You are the one that is spewing lies and hoping you can con the people into voting for you.
Chow

Lemont, IL

#15 Nov 24, 2012
un real wrote:
<quoted text>my water bill was 63 last month! don't drink this crap water either. and the water bill is going up more next month! this is bull s##t
The water rate increase is only part of your bill. Garbage is also part of the increase. Go yell at Waste Management or tell Turner and his privat law firm, Oldeson and Sterk, to earn the tax payer money they fleece from us and renegotiate that contract.
Dick and Mike D

Homer Glen, IL

#16 Nov 24, 2012
un real wrote:
how much was your phone bill,cable bill,move to homer...
un real

Lockport, IL

#17 Nov 24, 2012
hacks on this site. nothing but political hacks.
No crumbs for us

Lockport, IL

#18 Nov 24, 2012
un real wrote:
hacks on this site. nothing but political hacks.
It sure takes a political hack to say that, doesn't it? Not that those postcards, false as they may be, are anything other than political!!!! You hack!
No crumbs for us

Lockport, IL

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Dick and Mike D wrote:
<quoted text> how much was your phone bill,cable bill,move to homer...
Amen to that!
why

Lockport, IL

#20 Dec 1, 2012
just got my water bill today. 67 fu##ing dollars. are you kidding me? this town is a joke. whats next 50$ city stickers

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Non stop complaining on NL FB pages 33 min Karma 34
2016, the current electorate realized no develo... 1 hr Kkk 5
Democratic University Students hate free speech 9 hr your questions ar... 13
Last Post Wins (Sep '12) 9 hr Alex Nicole 808
BLM Funded By Soros 12 hr Georgy Porgey 1
News Stateville gets new lease on life as Pontiac pr... (May '08) 15 hr lockemup 54
Lockport vs New Lenox 15 hr waterisok 9

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages