Big Time Embezzler/Thief in N.L

Big Time Embezzler/Thief in N.L

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Cheermom278

Chicago, IL

#1 May 29, 2010
After hearing rumors I had to find the truth out for myself. I learned today that a member of the church I attend was just sentenced to about 2 years in jail for stealing over $850,000 from her downtown lawyer boss. I didn't want to believe it at first- because seeing her in church and at her children's afterschool functions- she acts like her life is great. I am surprised that none of the news stations picked up on this story- but I'm thinking because she stole from her lawyer boss- they tried to keep it quiet? Her name is Crystal Sangiacomo and there is a tons of information on google about her. I guess she bought two expensive cars, lots of jewelry and furniture, remodeled her home, and even got remarried in Hawaii- taking about 15-20 family members with her- all on the expense of her boss. People like this make me sick- stealing other people's money and then when caught play the poor me card. If you see her around- give her a pat on the ass for me- because she is going to be getting alot of those in jail!
Christian

Frankfort, IL

#2 May 30, 2010
What a great christian women she is!! NOT! That is why I don't go to church to many phoney people belong and attend services and then do something like this. I'll pray at home!!!
right on

United States

#3 May 30, 2010
Christian wrote:
What a great christian women she is!! NOT! That is why I don't go to church to many phoney people belong and attend services and then do something like this. I'll pray at home!!!
You are correct.I dal with bible thumpers everyday.They always have to work into a sentence that they have a church meeting to go to on a wensday or keep sayind praise jesus.Then when it comes time to pay they have a million excuses why they shouldnt pay.I find atheist are much more honest and straight forward.Its common sense that if you believe in something that is invisible you have to be lieing to yourself right off the batt. thank You.
Ukiddinme

Chicago, IL

#4 May 30, 2010
wow, i use to ride the train with her going to and from downtown. one day there was this scuffle at the train station and my car was 3 parking spots over. I guess her husband who she was married to at the time caught her screwing a guy (who is now her 2nd husband) in the train parking lot. The other guy was married too and his wife and 2 kids had no idea what was going. Talk about uncomfortable train rides after that. I didn't know she still lives in New Lenox. She was a piece of work back then- and obviously still now.
Tom Lewis

New Lenox, IL

#5 May 30, 2010
Sad story, but please be careful of libel issues.
im a lawyer

United States

#6 May 30, 2010
Tom Lewis wrote:
Sad story, but please be careful of libel issues.
Uh Oh did we find another conquest of hers? UUUMMM?
Old School Catholic

Downers Grove, IL

#7 May 30, 2010
Cheermom....you claim to be a church goer? What about forgiveness? Jesus loves and forgives everyone. If you can sit there and judge, without knowing the whole story, if you've never made a mistake in your whole life, then maybe you're the next Jesus Christ.
I'm not saying what she did was right by any means. But as a human being, we all make mistakes. Some big ones. Some little ones. None of us are perfect.
Woopty Woop

Frankfort, IL

#8 May 30, 2010
That's why I'm Jewish. Lashon ha-ra.
ADTCraig

Chicago, IL

#9 May 30, 2010
Libel Issues? This info is public knowlege on page 1 & 2 of Google. It is on the WORLD WIDE WEB for EVERYONE to see. It is in court documents, open to the PUBLIC. She is the one who stole the money and pissed it away. I wondered how many times in the past year I have read about people embezelling money from churches, sports organizations, and employers, but never heard anything about this individual.
And for Old School Catholic- Jesus does forgive and Circuit Court Judges impose sentences to guilty people. I have made many mistakes in my 57 years of life- but I never made it on to Google! 99% of us work our butts off to provide food & shelter to our families, if we get in a bind we do the right thing to make it better. We don't steal, cheat, or lie to make our lives better.
There's a place for people like her first church then jail!
Tom Lewis

New Lenox, IL

#10 May 30, 2010
ADTCraig wrote:
Libel Issues? This info is public knowlege on page 1 & 2 of Google. It is on the WORLD WIDE WEB for EVERYONE to see. It is in court documents, open to the PUBLIC. She is the one who stole the money and pissed it away. I wondered how many times in the past year I have read about people embezelling money from churches, sports organizations, and employers, but never heard anything about this individual.
And for Old School Catholic- Jesus does forgive and Circuit Court Judges impose sentences to guilty people. I have made many mistakes in my 57 years of life- but I never made it on to Google! 99% of us work our butts off to provide food & shelter to our families, if we get in a bind we do the right thing to make it better. We don't steal, cheat, or lie to make our lives better.
There's a place for people like her first church then jail!
I did type in her name and saw a multitude of sites that deal with what she did.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 May 30, 2010
I work hard for my money too. Although I don't agree with what she did, she's still a human being. What if this was your daughter, sister, mother, etc. Would you turn your back on them?
Tom Lewis

New Lenox, IL

#12 May 30, 2010
That is a very hard question to answer, somebody owes me thousands of dollars, that I know I will never see. He in essence stole it from me. I don't have a large amount of money. Are you saying to me that I should just say to him, thank you for stealing my money, I know you only did it because you needed the money more than I did, and that it is OK for you to steal my money.
Remember we are adults

Brook, IN

#13 May 30, 2010
I personally know her children, and they are sweet innocent little ones who are sad and confused. Please be respectful of their tender little hearts and keep any accusing comments or hurtful conversation away from them.
Tom Lewis

New Lenox, IL

#14 May 30, 2010
Remember we are adults wrote:
I personally know her children, and they are sweet innocent little ones who are sad and confused. Please be respectful of their tender little hearts and keep any accusing comments or hurtful conversation away from them.
So you are saying that her sweet little ones are reading all the comments in this forum, and that we should all say that it is OK for their mother to steal.

Since: May 10

Chicago, IL

#15 May 30, 2010
Well maybe dear old mommy shoud be honest with her kids and tell them that she was stupid, she stole ALOT of her bosses money, that soon they will not have a house to live in, and that she is being punished and going to jail. She needs to tell them the truth (which is very hard to do for Crystal) because when they go visit her in jail (which I hope doesn't happen too often) they understand why she is there. She needs to stop blaming everyone else and look at herself.
None of the info posted on Google or on this forum is accusing or hurtful- it is the truth, facts right from court records and Crystal's confession.
It's a shame Crystal destroyed a happy family- instead of thinking of her children and family, she only thought of herself and material things. It's one thing to steal money because you might be losing your house, but to keep stealing so you can buy White Sox tickets, jewelry, new cars, and a trip to Hawaii to get re-married is pure greed.
Sorry her children have to go thru this- but they only have their mother to blame. AND only their mother!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#16 May 31, 2010
@remember we are all adults....I know her children too. This is going to be very hard on them.
To all you other finger pointers, please think of them when you are hurling insults. Yes Crystal screwed up. There is no denying that. But like I said. We are all human and we all make mistakes. She is paying dearly for this one. It's a shame, but thankfully 2 years will go by fast. She'll be out in time for a graduation from grade school.
father flannelshirt

United States

#17 May 31, 2010
Old School Catholic wrote:
@remember we are all adults....I know her children too. This is going to be very hard on them.
To all you other finger pointers, please think of them when you are hurling insults. Yes Crystal screwed up. There is no denying that. But like I said. We are all human and we all make mistakes. She is paying dearly for this one. It's a shame, but thankfully 2 years will go by fast. She'll be out in time for a graduation from grade school.
Yeah, Them catholics are always ripping people off. That not news.Tell me something new!!!
pops4g

Chicago, IL

#18 May 31, 2010
yes we are all adults and adults don't steal $800,000 from their employer, flaunt their greed in people's faces and continue to blame others. what a shame her children have to go thru this BUT being the church goer she is, she should have thought about her children before she blew the $700,000. no insults hurled here: just plain facts, facts, and more facts.
if you have ever had your identity stolen or your hard earned money taken from you maybe your view towards crystal would be different. she is paying dearly- because she should be!
i agree

United States

#19 May 31, 2010
pops4g wrote:
yes we are all adults and adults don't steal $800,000 from their employer, flaunt their greed in people's faces and continue to blame others. what a shame her children have to go thru this BUT being the church goer she is, she should have thought about her children before she blew the $700,000. no insults hurled here: just plain facts, facts, and more facts.
if you have ever had your identity stolen or your hard earned money taken from you maybe your view towards crystal would be different. she is paying dearly- because she should be!
Im with ya on that one poops.Them catholics are either molesting kids or ripping peoples money off. All religions should pay taxes.I think an electric cattle prod would be a good punishment.
Old School Catholic

Downers Grove, IL

#20 May 31, 2010
not every Catholic is a molester or a thief. Grow up people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama " The Wall" 2 hr Pope Francis 12
New poll shows MAJORITY of female voters.... 2 hr Appalled 18
There's a name for Trump's brand of politics: 2 hr long dong 22
40,000+ attend Sanders Rally in Oakland, CA! 2 hr Appalled 2
If you can read this, 2 hr long dong 6
Did you know?? 2 hr female taco 9
161 Days 2 hr Trump hates America 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages