Obama Finally Admits He Has No Idea and Calls Coach

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 28, 2012
 
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I saw that article on internet If I was Romney, I would politely reject the offer. Obama is underminding the intelligence of the American people. Though he has been successful manipulating his followers into believing he is something he's not, The republicans, at least the smart ones should reject him and his socialist agenda for the country. It should be interesting to hear what transpires!
Libel

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 28, 2012
 
Professor wrote:
I saw that article on internet If I was Romney, I would politely reject the offer. Obama is underminding the intelligence of the American people. Though he has been successful manipulating his followers into believing he is something he's not, The republicans, at least the smart ones should reject him and his socialist agenda for the country. It should be interesting to hear what transpires!
Here we go again with someone who has no clue about the English language.

What in the name of the King's English and Noah Webster is "underminding"?

Should this buffoon have used the word "underestimating" or does the dude not have a clue about "undermining".

Another day on Topix........
Neighbor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

Spelling N a z i is back!
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Libel wrote:
<quoted text>
Here we go again with someone who has no clue about the English language.
What in the name of the King's English and Noah Webster is "underminding"?
Should this buffoon have used the word "underestimating" or does the dude not have a clue about "undermining".
Another day on Topix........
Correcting my spelling does not change my message that you Obama supporters are clueless fools:-)
Four Less

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 28, 2012
 
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Four Less wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_embedded&v=Z UCYlcTvKfs
His plan is the same as it always has been.....to crush us! He does not care about the deficit, uncontrolled spending, jobs, the economy, etc, etc. No one has ever seen the likes of a radical socialist like Obama. They don't understanding what he is doing or how to counter it. Obama is working straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook for socialism. Look he 6 trillion dollars and then says now we have to fix this? How? Attack the upper 2%. Who is the upper 2%? Who cares! They are wealthy and we need their money! They are the job creators & the main contributors and purchasers that drive our economy. Obama attacks them, knowing it will crush the middle class. While he continues to spend, growing the welfare state, and growing government. He accomplishes his goal of destroying America while all the imbeciles think he is working for then, the middle class...the small guy. WAKE UP!
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 28, 2012
 
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>His plan is the same as it always has been.....to crush us! He does not care about the deficit, uncontrolled spending, jobs, the economy, etc, etc. No one has ever seen the likes of a radical socialist like Obama. They don't understanding what he is doing or how to counter it. Obama is working straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook for socialism. Look he 6 trillion dollars and then says now we have to fix this? How? Attack the upper 2%. Who is the upper 2%? Who cares! They are wealthy and we need their money! They are the job creators & the main contributors and purchasers that drive our economy. Obama attacks them, knowing it will crush the middle class. While he continues to spend, growing the welfare state, and growing government. He accomplishes his goal of destroying America while all the imbeciles think he is working for then, the middle class...the small guy. WAKE UP!
The job creators got 2 tax breaks and unemployment nearly doubled. Where did the job creators put all that cash?

Since: Apr 07

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 28, 2012
 
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
The job creators got 2 tax breaks and unemployment nearly doubled. Where did the job creators put all that cash?
Probably into that second Death Star..
It Is Over

Wheaton, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
His plan is the same as it always has been.....to crush us! He does not care about the deficit, uncontrolled spending, jobs, the economy, etc, etc. No one has ever seen the likes of a radical socialist like Obama. They don't understanding what he is doing or how to counter it. Obama is working straight out of the Saul Alinsky playbook for socialism. Look he 6 trillion dollars and then says now we have to fix this? How? Attack the upper 2%. Who is the upper 2%? Who cares! They are wealthy and we need their money! They are the job creators & the main contributors and purchasers that drive our economy. Obama attacks them, knowing it will crush the middle class. While he continues to spend, growing the welfare state, and growing government. He accomplishes his goal of destroying America while all the imbeciles think he is working for then, the middle class...the small guy. WAKE UP!
It's too late, Professor. The traditional America so many of us cherished is 33 days from extinction. On January 1 the productive minority will get clobbered with taxes the likes of which they won't believe but were warned.
They had two elections four years apart to prevent Odumbo from controlling the federal government in near-totality. Unfortunately when only 65% of people in my local precinct turn out to vote, that screams the fact that 4 of every 10 people even give a sh*t.
Well, we're all going to get it in 33 days. Enjoy your last Christmas in old America.
Oh, when the Link cards and other giveaways of that type run out, the fun will really start. You were warned and had your chances but it now IS too late to change the direction of the downhill spiral.
same as always

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

It Is Over wrote:
<quoted text>
It's too late, Professor. The traditional America so many of us cherished is 33 days from extinction. On January 1 the productive minority will get clobbered with taxes the likes of which they won't believe but were warned.
They had two elections four years apart to prevent Odumbo from controlling the federal government in near-totality. Unfortunately when only 65% of people in my local precinct turn out to vote, that screams the fact that 4 of every 10 people even give a sh*t.
Well, we're all going to get it in 33 days. Enjoy your last Christmas in old America.
Oh, when the Link cards and other giveaways of that type run out, the fun will really start. You were warned and had your chances but it now IS too late to change the direction of the downhill spiral.
OMG! OMG! Neighbor has warned us. The sky is falling.
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Nov 28, 2012
 

Judged:

2

Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
The job creators got 2 tax breaks and unemployment nearly doubled. Where did the job creators put all that cash?
Unemployment has never been as high as it is under Obama. He is known as the food stamp president. 10% more Americans are on welfare under Obama than Bush. If you believe taking money from the private sector and giving it to the government is going to fix the economy and create jobs your nuts. Obama is expanding government to crush the private sector and middle class. Capitalism and free trade is a proven economy tthrough history to create more HAVES than HAVE NOT. Socialism has failed throughout history. The masses equally suffer in poverty. Why you support Obama and your own destruction is completely insane.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Nov 29, 2012
 
Professor, Four More in deed is insane as you say.

But, he brightens our day with hilarious posts, continuiously. I kind'a enjoy that. Is it wrong to laugh at him?
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Nov 29, 2012
 
TE who="Neighbor"]Profe ssor, Four More in deed is insane as you say.
But, he brightens our day with hilarious posts, continuiously. I kind'a enjoy that. Is it wrong to laugh at him?
I want to laugh, but then I can't stop thinking how their stupidity is ruining this country for our children.
Say No

Mchenry, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Would you people give it up already you lost its over move to Canada or Mexico we are tired of hearing your crying . George Bush is laughing his a$$ off right now at you dopes Obama won right wingers need to wave the white flag , and stop posting right wind crap the other posts were better Terry your screwing it all up .
Rubio 2016

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 29, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

same as always wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG! OMG! Neighbor has warned us. The sky is falling.
Not for you jack. You have nothing to lose. Dont worry about it. Your unemployment will still come for 4 more years.
lonesome dove

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 29, 2012
 
Topix moderator - what did you do with the thread on Obamanomics? Where is it? Are you covering for Barack Obama? You must be related to Rachel Maddow or Wasserman-Schultz. What gives. Maybe you are a Walsh or a Delaney. God I hope you are not in Borgo's family.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 30, 2012
 
"lonesome dove"

Yep??? Where did it go? lol

Those darn facts apparently scared em! <lol

It was a good thread too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••