NL Parent

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Clinton has a little more credibility and class than Obama.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Isn't he the guy that was getting the hummer while committing our troops to war? Yeah, lots of credibility. Zero is just a shameless liar. How many people are absolutely freaking out because of this imp's lies? He is Satan's disciple. The King of Liars. He is but a jester in his court.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

More than 1 million cancellation notices have been sent to Californians as the Affordable Care Act begins allowing individuals to buy insurance through exchanges, Jones said. The federal law requires policies to offer minimum levels of coverage, forcing companies to terminate many existing plans.

Unfortunately the website won't let you sign up. LOL!

How do you like me now?-Barry Obama
Clinton

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 12, 2013

Judged:

CLinton is really going after Obama on all the cancellations and all the people getting cancellation notices. I have to give Clinton praise. he said Obama lied to the American people. Well HELLO….That is all he does is lie. He lied to get re-elected and so many people fell for his lies. I hope Obamacare gets dumped!
Professor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Obama wanted this to happen. He wants everyone forced on a government plan. Bet he Veto's any bill to change this! Proving my point that he is a progressive Marxist wanting to impose complete government oppressive tyranny on the people! That's his ultimate dream ! You can take that to the bank !
Astronaut Yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

NL Parent wrote:
Clinton has a little more credibility and class than Obama.
You don't know much about Clinton's history do you!
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Judged:

Fill us in, John Glenn.
1st amendment

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Astronaut Yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know much about Clinton's history do you!
Listen!! I did not have sex with that woman Monica. Oh wait!! I had sex with miss Monica . It a depends on what the word is --- is and how it is used in a sentence. Is that the kind of class uh lies that your referring to? Keep it up hammerhead
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

I'm pretty sure he meant that in the way that Clinton had a sordid past. I could be wrong. But that would be the first time.
Astronaut Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2013

Professor wrote:
Obama wanted this to happen. He wants everyone forced on a government plan. Bet he Veto's any bill to change this! Proving my point that he is a progressive Marxist wanting to impose complete government oppressive tyranny on the people! That's his ultimate dream ! You can take that to the bank !
Get it through your head the insurance plans on the exchange are not government plans. They are through BCBS, Aetna, etc.
Professor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2013

Judged:

Astronaut Yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
Get it through your head the insurance plans on the exchange are not government plans. They are through BCBS, Aetna, etc.
When the government dictates to the private sector what they MUST sell, and what they CAN'T sell, it's called TYRANNY! When the government puts a gun to your head and forces you to buy a product you don't want, its called TYRANNY! If you reject this, your in violation of FEDERAL LAW? What? IN AMERICA? Where in this practice found in our Constitution? It's not! It's UNCONSTITUTIONAL! Our private healthcare system is now government controlled!

What is this FEDERAL MARXIST GOVERNMENT going to FORCE the PRIVATE SECTOR and the CITIZENS to do next?
Manhattan Yellowhammer

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Judged:

When the Government makes the corrupt health care providers provide insurance to those who could not otherwise get it. It is called wonderful.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2013

Manhattan Yellowhammer wrote:
When the Government makes the corrupt health care providers provide insurance to those who could not otherwise get it. It is called wonderful.
And then it's time for you to pay up my friend. Don't forget that part.
Professor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Judged:

Manhattan Yellowhammer wrote:
When the government denies you treatment........its called DEATH!
cosmo

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

I have never seen so many democrats on their knees for Obama. Its gross. I am a moderate. But when you listen to this guy all I hear is poop. We have a great country with great diversity. But Obama is a goof.

Why do so many dummy crats claim to be for the poor and middle class come up with policies that hurt the people they claim to help? Here is a list:

1. Give poor people the right to buy and get loans on homes they can't afford. Yeah that turned out. Oh, force the banks to give the loans too. And then Sue them when it failed.
2. Health care for everyone. Yeah, so many in Englewood have PC's and care about this... They will continue to walk into hospitals and get free care.
3. We need more windmills.. Just wait to you check out these windmill farms in a few years. What a joke.

Please, call a goof a goof. We elected an idiot. We have to pay the price.
remember the last 30 year

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
When the government denies you treatment........its called DEATH!
Everyone dies. Many Americans were dying a little sooner and with huge medical bills that bankrupted them under our previous system. How bad is your memory that you don't know that? What do you call it when your insurance company drops you or refuses to pay for your treatment? That's called DEATH too. Why do you consistently blame the government for everything? Nobody hates Medicare. Medicare is government run and is far more efficient than private insurance. Your willingness to constantly bash the government and give a pass to private insurers who drove up costs and then dumped people who actually needed insurance because they were not profitable shows what kind of a blind fool you are.
You simply hate everything Obama does. If Romney did the same thing you would be cheering. Oh wait, he did when he was governor of Massachusetts. You still voted for him.

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

cosmo wrote:
I have never seen so many democrats on their knees for Obama. Its gross. I am a moderate. But when you listen to this guy all I hear is poop. We have a great country with great diversity. But Obama is a goof.
Why do so many dummy crats claim to be for the poor and middle class come up with policies that hurt the people they claim to help? Here is a list:
1. Give poor people the right to buy and get loans on homes they can't afford. Yeah that turned out. Oh, force the banks to give the loans too. And then Sue them when it failed.
2. Health care for everyone. Yeah, so many in Englewood have PC's and care about this... They will continue to walk into hospitals and get free care.
3. We need more windmills.. Just wait to you check out these windmill farms in a few years. What a joke.
Please, call a goof a goof. We elected an idiot. We have to pay the price.
Suuuuurrree you're a moderate. You sound like Professor. Your point number one is a complete and total lie. Your point number two just singles out a small sample of people you don't like. You ignore the working poor and fully employed people who were denied any kind of affordable coverage because of a preexisting condition. Your point number three is just rambling. I suppose you want more coal plants. You are a joke. A bad one at that.

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

Unincorporated wrote:
<quoted text>
And then it's time for you to pay up my friend. Don't forget that part.
We pay now. We always were paying for the less fortunate and yes, the deadbeats. Are you like the Professor and didn't notice the steady increase in insurance rates the last 30 years? Something had to be done. You and the Professor bitch quite a bit. Neither of you have anything to offer on a solution.
Professor

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

remember the last 30 year wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone dies. Many Americans were dying a little sooner and with huge medical bills that bankrupted them under our previous system. How bad is your memory that you don't know that? What do you call it when your insurance company drops you or refuses to pay for your treatment? That's called DEATH too. Why do you consistently blame the government for everything? Nobody hates Medicare. Medicare is government run and is far more efficient than private insurance. Your willingness to constantly bash the government and give a pass to private insurers who drove up costs and then dumped people who actually needed insurance because they were not profitable shows what kind of a blind fool you are.
You simply hate everything Obama does. If Romney did the same thing you would be cheering. Oh wait, he did when he was governor of Massachusetts. You still voted for him.
The insurance companies may have denied INSURANCE to some.....but not TREATMENT! EVERYONE RECEIVED TREATMENT regardless of insurance. Not any longer!

THE GOVERNMENT HAS IGNORANT FOOLS LIKE YOU, looking at the shiny object "insurance" not "treatment" Who guaranteed you treatment because you have insurance? The government will now be denying you treatment! Thanks to you dummies, us educated citizens are screwed!

I would rather be alive and broke.......instead of passing my estate on and DEAD! Wake up you lame brain!
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2013

remember the last 30 year wrote:
<quoted text>
We pay now. We always were paying for the less fortunate and yes, the deadbeats. Are you like the Professor and didn't notice the steady increase in insurance rates the last 30 years? Something had to be done. You and the Professor bitch quite a bit. Neither of you have anything to offer on a solution.
How about this for a solution. Put a cap on medical malpractice awards. Get the illegal beaners out of the system. There. I have listed two solutions to the problem. And no, I haven't noticed the increase in insurance rates. I don't pay for it. My accountant does. I never see the bill. Something had to be done? Like burn the village to save it? All you need is a bone through your nose and you qualify for Zero's cabinet. Your Messiah. More like your Master. Obama is in league with the great deceiver. He is an imp. I didn't say chimp, Imp.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Oath Keeper On Site Update 3 min Neighbor 86
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Religionthebiglie 47,098
Nice new Blue Trash cans 52 min Little Tina 2
Good schools raise local property values: First... 1 hr American 2
Grasshopper 1 hr American 37
Lockport lukewarm toward Salvation Army store 1 hr Chumbalone 2
Dunkin Donuts 2 hr mr t 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••