Ads on the Topix Page

Ads on the Topix Page

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Could they possibly put more shit on this page? 7 ads with two animated. Holy crap.
Unincorporated

New Lenox, IL

#2 Oct 23, 2013
Installed an ad blocker. What a difference!
big nick digger

United States

#3 Oct 23, 2013
It's worse if you're using a mobile browser. Opera mini does a pretty good job though.
Professor

Mokena, IL

#4 Oct 24, 2013
They have "Low Information Citizen" adds I noticed to sell Obamacare! They have to trick & fool people into buying it! It's not working too well because no one has any money to pay for it! Maybe Obama should have focused on the economy instead of Marxism? Just a thought! Hahaha!
1st amendment

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2013
Professor wrote:
They have "Low Information Citizen" adds I noticed to sell Obamacare! They have to trick & fool people into buying it! It's not working too well because no one has any money to pay for it! Maybe Obama should have focused on the economy instead of Marxism? Just a thought! Hahaha!
Yeah. You can tell they are liberal ads as well as all the topix top story issues like gun control,amnesty liberal views etc. Not one negative about this president or his administration.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Builder question? 51 min LUPE1125 7
America Strong Mad Dog 1 hr Millstadt69 2
2017 Village election 2 hr Me-ople 28
Kraus Cable Is Getting Better 2 hr Me-ople 9
Christmas in the commons by Ebenzer Baldermann 3 hr Lisa Kline 6
Trump and Political Correctness 5 hr GiveThought 95
NEWCOMERS, PLEASE read this important info FIRST! (Feb '15) 7 hr ShooToad 221

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance