Police Blotter: Driving on a Suspended License & Warrant Arrests

Full story: Patch.com
The following incidents were reported by the Bolingbrook Police Department and the Will County Sheriff's Office: Jan. 24: Babatunde T. Palmer, 40, 368 Meadowlark, Bolingbrook, was charged with driving on a suspended license and operating an uninsured motor vehicle. Read more
lpg

Florence, KY

#1 Feb 11, 2014
not sure if our gov. is paying attention but a very lot of people drive without ins.if ( WHEN) they get in a accident the poor sole they hit is out a lot of money. Laws should be stricter on un insured drivers, what there doing now is not working
CC Ryder

Plainfield, IL

#2 Feb 11, 2014
Some years ago my mother was driving in Joliet when her automobile struck by an uninsured motorist. This motorist also did not have a valid drivers license because at that time illegals in the state were unable to get a license. Her insurance did pay for the damages to her car, but because of the uninsured clause in her insurance policy her premiums went up. As far as I know they never went after the person who caused incident even though I found where they live and reported it to the police department. Since that time the state hasn't gotten any better. In fact it's gotten much worse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Willy, Allen & Nicky in it for the teachers 8 min swimmy 5
Sharky, 2+ Years And Going Strong 19 min 4Real 15
Investors never invest their own money (Apr '11) 54 min Done Hoping 8,716
Jim Petrakos, JR Gillogly, Jason Vandermeer and... 1 hr Charleston Drive 3
Poll Mayoral Election 1 hr Daveranger 124
Honest Question in 3rd ward 1 hr No Spin Zone 27
Gay Activist Protestors Have Egg On Their Face 2 hr Patriot 35
Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web