Jesse jackson jr

Posted in the Joliet Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 15, 2012
 
When is he going to be formally charged? Another wonderful example of the chicago politicians at their finest.
John

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Oh Jessie we brought you your Dad and the inner city kids to new Lenox last summer all the people who opened their pool. All the fee fish you took home from the retention ponds. Please don't go Jessie your what New Enox needs
Professor

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 15, 2012
 
The sooner the better. all these crooks belong behind bars.
what

New Lenox, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 15, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

You know the moron voters of Cook County will vote him back in, right? Don't you know going after JJ Jr. would be racist?
John Sanchez

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John wrote:
Oh Jessie we brought you your Dad and the inner city kids to new Lenox last summer all the people who opened their pool. All the fee fish you took home from the retention ponds. Please don't go Jessie your what New Enox needs
That sounds like tough luck for New Lenox, because Jesse Jackson Jr. is running for the congressional seat in Illinois' Second Congressional District. New Lenox is in the First Congressional District. You'll have to vote against someone else, if, as a low information voter, you even bother to turn up at the polls.
Ohyeah

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Guess who is gonna gain control of the proposed airport now that jackson is going away: and install his entire hillbilly family the way he doles out patronage jobs now: MOUSTIS. Hes more corrupt than Jackson. VOTE HIM OUT.
REPUBLICAN

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Bottom feeders are mentals too.
John Sanchez

Melrose Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ohyeah wrote:
Guess who is gonna gain control of the proposed airport now that jackson is going away: and install his entire hillbilly family the way he doles out patronage jobs now: MOUSTIS. Hes more corrupt than Jackson. VOTE HIM OUT.
Whatever you think of Jim Moustis, and as a Democrat running for a seat on the County Board, I oppose him, Will County should have the predominant voice in control of the proposed Lincoln Airport. It is the residents of Will County who will be suffering the noise, pollution and traffic loads engendered by the airport. It is people in Will County who will have their lives and livelihoods displaced by it, and it is these people for whom we must ensure justice.
My Man Mitt

Merrillville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds like tough luck for New Lenox, because Jesse Jackson Jr. is running for the congressional seat in Illinois' Second Congressional District. New Lenox is in the First Congressional District. You'll have to vote against someone else, if, as a low information voter, you even bother to turn up at the polls.
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you even going to defend JJ jr when he gets indicted. No one is questioning that he will probably be reelected even with this scandal going on. What does that say about your fellow dems that will be voting in that district?
Professor

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 16, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you even going to defend JJ jr when he gets indicted. No one is questioning that he will probably be reelected even with this scandal going on. What does that say about your fellow dems that will be voting in that district?
Its says credibility does not matter. We have no morals, values, or dignity. Party line voters for life......REGARDLESS OF ISSUES.

THEY WOULD VOTE JJ JR BACK IN FROM HIS PRISON CELL. Just a classless group of people the democrats have become.
Neighbor

Bloomington, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 16, 2012
 
John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever you think of Jim Moustis, and as a Democrat running for a seat on the County Board, I oppose him, Will County should have the predominant voice in control of the proposed Lincoln Airport. It is the residents of Will County who will be suffering the noise, pollution and traffic loads engendered by the airport. It is people in Will County who will have their lives and livelihoods displaced by it, and it is these people for whom we must ensure justice.
First, I know Moustis. He is dummer than a box of rocks. But he is not corrupt. IMO Cory Singer will clean up a lot of the old school mismannagement, idiotic appointmented people running departments, and the slimy HR department.
John Sanchez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 16, 2012
 
My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you even going to defend JJ jr when he gets indicted. No one is questioning that he will probably be reelected even with this scandal going on. What does that say about your fellow dems that will be voting in that district?
It isn't up to me to defend Jesse Jackson Jr., and if he is convicted, cest la vie. In other places online, I hear people from other states saying that Illinois is corrupt and they cite a seeming parade of Illinois governors going to jail as evidence of that. My response is to point out that their going to jail is evidence that Illinois is not corrupt, since we catch the crooks and imprison them unlike other states where they continue to serve.
John Sanchez

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 16, 2012
 
My Man Mitt wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I'm wrong but are you even going to defend JJ jr when he gets indicted. No one is questioning that he will probably be reelected even with this scandal going on. What does that say about your fellow dems that will be voting in that district?
What a Jackson win says about the Democrats that vote for him is that they believe a TEA Party Republican will treat them ill, and they prefer a crook to such a Republican. What does that say about Jesse Jackson's opponent?
My man mitt

Schererville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 16, 2012
 
John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
What a Jackson win says about the Democrats that vote for him is that they believe a TEA Party Republican will treat them ill, and they prefer a crook to such a Republican. What does that say about Jesse Jackson's opponent?
It says nothing about his opponent. It says something about his constituents. It says that they like handouts. They know the corrupt guy giving handouts is better than a tea party candidate that will cut spending. So, get a job or keep getting handouts. Hmmm ... I wonder what they will choose.
DUH

Frankfort, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 16, 2012
 
John Sanchez wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't up to me to defend Jesse Jackson Jr., and if he is convicted, cest la vie. In other places online, I hear people from other states saying that Illinois is corrupt and they cite a seeming parade of Illinois governors going to jail as evidence of that. My response is to point out that their going to jail is evidence that Illinois is not corrupt, since we catch the crooks and imprison them unlike other states where they continue to serve.
The elected officials are corrupt in this state. It's the juries and federal prosecutors that are convicting. DUH!
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Nov 22, 2012
 
They should park jr.'s black assss right next to blago's.They could spoon and watch david letterman every night.
dr fill

Wheeling, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Nov 22, 2012
 
they should call on different people every two years from the local population to serve and get a salary.No perks or lobbiest just plain everyday folks doing good for our country.No more daley machines running our state into the ground.We will never recover from daleys selling the parking meters.Its strange the media never went after him on that.
Run Jesse Run

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Nov 22, 2012
 
I've seen that JJR was a big fan of the white meat. Never saw him out with a black woman. What's up with that?
Unincorporated

Mokena, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Nov 22, 2012
 
"Run Jesse Run" was a bumper sticker we put on the FRONT of our cars when he ran for president oh so many years ago!
Ernest T Bass

Shabbona, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Nov 27, 2012
 
Hot, dog ,dang THE SECOND CONGRESSIONAL DISTRICT in the second city,morons are us.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of30
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Joliet Discussions

Search the Joliet Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
USSR Pushes America 23 min Sharky 26
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 34 min KiMare 47,048
Scott Moss 34 min Blogger in Gouger 18
Should we give 100 million dollars for an Obama... 44 min I love Obama 1
Chelseas Love Child 45 min dazed and confused 6
Oath Keeper On Site Update 59 min Appalled 55
Lockport council delays decision on police dog 1 hr Lockport local 53
•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••