Comments
1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Mar 30, 2013
TreeHugger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 9, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Just Passing This Along.

Subject: Fwd: Haircut





>
> One day a
> florist went to a barber for a haircut.
> After the cut, he asked
> about his bill, and the barber replied,'I
> cannot accept money
> from you , I'm doing community service this week.'
> The florist
> was pleased and left the shop.
> When the barber went to open his
> shop the next morning, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen
> roses waiting for him at his door.
> Later, a cop comes in for a
> haircut, and when he tries to pay his bill, the barber again
> replied,'I cannot accept money from you I'm
> doing community
> service this week.' The cop was happy and left
> the shop.
> The next morning when the barber went to open
> up, there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him
> at his door.
> Then a politician came in for a haircut, and when
> he went to pay his bill, the barber again replied,'I can not
> accept money from you. I'm
> doing community service this week.'
> The politician was very happy and left
> the shop.
> The next morning, when the barber went to open up,
> there were a dozen politicians lined up waiting for a free
> haircut.
> And that, my friends, illustrates the fundamental
> difference between the citizens of our country and the politicians
> who run it.
>
> POLITICIANS AND DIAPERS NEED TO BE CHANGED
> OFTEN AND FOR THE SAME REASON!
romeoboling

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Amen. April 9th time to get rid of politicians. Vote Mongo
get a clue

Carol Stream, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 29, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

romeoboling wrote:
Amen. April 9th time to get rid of politicians. Vote Mongo
Mongo sounds more like the politician than anyone. He promises everything to everyone and then refuses to answer for it publicly. Hey Mongo how are you going to give millions of dollars in new services but cut peoples taxes at the same time? How are you going to get funding for the village that it doesn't even qualify for? How are you going to pah for all those new government jobs you have been promising people?

Sounds like a politician to me.
Good questions

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 29, 2013
 
get a clue wrote:
<quoted text>
Mongo sounds more like the politician than anyone. He promises everything to everyone and then refuses to answer for it publicly. Hey Mongo how are you going to give millions of dollars in new services but cut peoples taxes at the same time? How are you going to get funding for the village that it doesn't even qualify for? How are you going to pah for all those new government jobs you have been promising people?
Sounds like a politician to me.
Good question! Go ask him at his meet and greet tomorrow!
got a clue

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 29, 2013
 
Don't be scared. Go meet Steve McMichael. He is feeding the needy tomorrow. See you there.
hmmmm

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

got a clue wrote:
Don't be scared. Go meet Steve McMichael. He is feeding the needy tomorrow. See you there.
yeahh with an organizationn. For profit out of joliet...mark..you do know that there are several food pantries in town he could of hooked up with..but they dont give him a kickback
easter bunny

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 30, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Good questions wrote:
<quoted text>
Good question! Go ask him at his meet and greet tomorrow!
So let's see you have to go see him at his restaurant in order to get your questions asked. Sounds more like a promotion for the restaurant than anything. Why can't he speak before the public at one of the publicly broadcasted events like ever other candidate did? Scared of some real questions? Heard his volunteers hang up on people when they ask real questions to.
three men and a truck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 30, 2013
 
Don't go it's a trick to get people to help him move he has to move by monday and will give extra ffood to those whohelp him and bambi oops misty move.
question

Romeoville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 30, 2013
 
Hands of hope also has drug rehhab programs and according to mark b when he calls people mongo wants to get the HERO program to town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Joliet Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••