PsyOpsAgent

Manhattan, IL

#4 Feb 23, 2014
Her eyes kept getting really WIDE OPEN... Anyone else see that
PsyOpsAgent

Manhattan, IL

#5 Feb 23, 2014
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>WOW! Very interesting! I wish I knew what was going on to compel her to send this message. She claims she spoke with former leader Ahmadinejad about this issue? Did they capture her daughter because she found out inside info about 911? I don't know what to fully make of this? Interesting though!
just like America ... Talking and bickering over cell phones,an behold, I hold some GOLD! I think people need to prioritize immediately!!! Why isn't anyone discussing all the JP Morgan deaths? They ALL were in FOREX (foreign exchange)! Listen up! the 'elites' are funneling ALL the WEALTH out of this country! Get A fricking clue. This is what will prop up MRS. eat my snatch next year. A century's work almost complete
Professor

Mokena, IL

#6 Feb 23, 2014
PsyOpsAgent wrote:
<quoted text>
just like America ... Talking and bickering over cell phones,an behold, I hold some GOLD! I think people need to prioritize immediately!!! Why isn't anyone discussing all the JP Morgan deaths? They ALL were in FOREX (foreign exchange)! Listen up! the 'elites' are funneling ALL the WEALTH out of this country! Get A fricking clue. This is what will prop up MRS. eat my snatch next year. A century's work almost complete
Your correct. I heard that the IRS is are going to monitor that starting with professional athletes. The Marxist government is taking over!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
breaking news!!!!! 3 min Sharky 766
LWE 8A Football Champions 9 min The White Crayon 42
Portillos in Lockport 33 min Duke 12
Lincoln-Way 210 tax increase. 1 hr Song remains the ... 15
Do Republicans even care about sexual assault? 1 hr CaptSpaulding 119
stop whistling at women! 5 hr CaptSpaulding 46
Just Dont Reply to Cap 6 hr DCON 1

Joliet Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance