Obama's Ammunition Control

Obama's Ammunition Control

Posted in the Joliet Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#1 Apr 27, 2013
The GOP is attempting to curb the purchase of ammo by the Obama administration. The massive purchases by government is Obama's way of controlling the supply to the American Citizens.

Bloomturd from NY wants us to only have three bullets to defend ourselves. Did you see all the weapons and military vehicles to hunt down the one 19yr old terrorist? Why didn't they only have 3 rounds?

The threat of COMMUNISM from Obama and his soldiers never sleeps!
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Here is the link to check it out!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04/25/go...
Hulk

New Lenox, IL

#3 Apr 28, 2013
Ammo will becoming available soon now that this 2nd amendment attack failed.
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Was in Missouri over the weekend and found loads of ammo at the Cabela's west of St. Louis on I-270. Handgun heaven, too.
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Moodkiller wrote:
Was in Missouri over the weekend and found loads of ammo at the Cabela's west of St. Louis on I-270. Handgun heaven, too.
Thanks. Im heading to a communion in Earth City, Missouri this weekend. Im going to make a point to stop and load up. How were the prices?
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#6 Apr 29, 2013
I know I have not posted much or even read a lot lately, but when I do I see no more posts from Neighbor. Did I miss something? Not trying to be a wise ass, seriously asking.
Four More Years

New Lenox, IL

#7 Apr 29, 2013
hold on wrote:
I know I have not posted much or even read a lot lately, but when I do I see no more posts from Neighbor. Did I miss something? Not trying to be a wise ass, seriously asking.
We have been blessed for the last 2 weeks. He did change his name again.
Stan Lee

Frankfort, IL

#8 Apr 29, 2013
Hulk wrote:
Ammo will becoming available soon now that this 2nd amendment attack failed.
Dude, what do you care about ammo? You are bullet proof! Besides, your giant hands are to big to use guns or cell phones. Hey...how are you using the internet?
hold on

Wheaton, IL

#9 Apr 30, 2013
Four More Years wrote:
<quoted text>
We have been blessed for the last 2 weeks. He did change his name again.
Thanks. I see his counterpart has not lightened the load. Have fun.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#10 Apr 30, 2013
hold on wrote:
I know I have not posted much or even read a lot lately, but when I do I see no more posts from Neighbor. Did I miss something? Not trying to be a wise ass, seriously asking.
He got "schooled" on fair play. I think he's pouting.
Neighbor

Oswego, IL

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Appalled? The day you school me on "any" subject/debate what so ever, or anyone else out here for that matter, Pigs will Fly. <lol Your high & mightiness is only tolerated out here. You turned A-clueistic out here awhile ago, you don't even know you don't have a clue. As in, you believe your own press kind of thing.

See... my eyes are watching the twiddle dee's out here. Ironically, Professor is really the only person posting valid references & facts to support his statements. That ought to scare a lot of you cry babies out here. All you guys post are personal attacks or invalidated opinions with no supporting evidence. Professor (like it or not) schools you guys every single day. Put that in your pipe as they say....

Heading back to Europe.... Talk to you again sometime.
Four More Years

United States

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Appalled? The day you school me on "any" subject/debate what so ever, or anyone else out here for that matter, Pigs will Fly. <lol Your high & mightiness is only tolerated out here. You turned A-clueistic out here awhile ago, you don't even know you don't have a clue. As in, you believe your own press kind of thing.

See... my eyes are watching the twiddle dee's out here. Ironically, Professor is really the only person posting valid references & facts to support his statements. That ought to scare a lot of you cry babies out here. All you guys post are personal attacks or invalidated opinions with no supporting evidence. Professor (like it or not) schools you guys every single day. Put that in your pipe as they say....

Heading back to Europe.... Talk to you again sometime.
Schooled big time. Open your eyes. Too funny. The "teacher" got schooled.
giveitabreakutoo ls

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Appalled? The day you school me on "any" subject/debate what so ever, or anyone else out here for that matter, Pigs will Fly. <lol Your high & mightiness is only tolerated out here. You turned A-clueistic out here awhile ago, you don't even know you don't have a clue. As in, you believe your own press kind of thing.

See... my eyes are watching the twiddle dee's out here. Ironically, Professor is really the only person posting valid references & facts to support his statements. That ought to scare a lot of you cry babies out here. All you guys post are personal attacks or invalidated opinions with no supporting evidence. Professor (like it or not) schools you guys every single day. Put that in your pipe as they say....

Heading back to Europe.... Talk to you again sometime.
Good, can you please post on Topix Europe? Everything you say on here is just regurgitated crap. Same stuff over and over. Maybe take Professor with you.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
Appalled? The day you school me on "any" subject/debate what so ever, or anyone else out here for that matter, Pigs will Fly. <lol Your high & mightiness is only tolerated out here. You turned A-clueistic out here awhile ago, you don't even know you don't have a clue. As in, you believe your own press kind of thing.
See... my eyes are watching the twiddle dee's out here. Ironically, Professor is really the only person posting valid references & facts to support his statements. That ought to scare a lot of you cry babies out here. All you guys post are personal attacks or invalidated opinions with no supporting evidence. Professor (like it or not) schools you guys every single day. Put that in your pipe as they say....
Heading back to Europe.... Talk to you again sometime.
LOL. See, he's pouting.

And Professor cheats just like you.

Gotta go. Time to release the flying pigs!
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#15 Apr 30, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I see his counterpart has not lightened the load. Have fun.
I thought your doctor advised you to stay off topix for awhile because of your blood pressure?:)
Professor

New Lenox, IL

#16 Apr 30, 2013
hold on wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. I see his counterpart has not lightened the load. Have fun.
I did slow down a little. I was getting tired of researching the facts for the "Low Information Citizens" LOL!
Moodkiller

New Lenox, IL

#17 May 2, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Im heading to a communion in Earth City, Missouri this weekend. Im going to make a point to stop and load up. How were the prices?
Hey, Earth City is right down the road from there. If you like classic cars, head over to Fastlane Classic cars down the highway a bit. I spent an hour there looking at some cool rides.

As for the ammunition, prices were normal, I guess. I bought a box of 10 personal protection 12 gauge shot gun shells for $5.99.
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#18 May 2, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks. Im heading to a communion in Earth City, Missouri this weekend. Im going to make a point to stop and load up. How were the prices?
Hey, you should try a Lion's choice beef sandwich while you are there if you haven't already. Don't forget the horseradish sauce. Better make it two. They are small and highly delicious.

Professor

Elmwood Park, IL

#19 May 3, 2013
Thanks. Never been there. Will try the sandwich and get some ammo! I assume a corned beef sandwich?
Appalled

Wilmington, IL

#20 May 3, 2013
Professor wrote:
Thanks. Never been there. Will try the sandwich and get some ammo! I assume a corned beef sandwich?
Nope, regular beef in the original "Cal's" style. Just the right amount of rare.

The Ameristar Casino in St. Charles is really nice too if you like that sort of thing (love the penny slots!). The buffet is pretty good too although I would get there early on a Friday night for the crab leg bonanza. Nice specialty shops in Old St. Charles and the Katy Trail is the best bike trail because it has wineries as pit stops. Now that's the way to exercise.

Have fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
200 Generals Slap Obama 9 min Straight Tea 36
Liberal Logic 12 min Straight Tea 59
Lincoln Way 210 July Board Meeting 19 min Coco 14
A question for the Mayor? 2 hr no fun Doyle 372
Baby Part Trafficing 6 hr Sharky 246
The Dream Ticket 11 hr Just So You Know 20
The top ten reasons FOR single payer..... 11 hr Patriot 71
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Joliet Mortgages