Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#63 Nov 28, 2012
Chumbalone wrote:
<quoted text> Glad you caught my typo ....means YOU pay attention !! If I was "Turner" I surely would'nt want to be replaced by another head bobber and give you morons more BS to yap about. If YOU do not care for this lady....sounds like someone who will battle the veto crazy Trivedi and his head bobbers. Maybe a good candidate for the Fentress spot !!
Hey "Chum"! "You speak with forked tongue". What you said here sounds like you would support Neitshke. This is right out of the "Slimy Four" playbook. Lying, denying, deflecting, distracting, what won't you do to change the dynamic of the conversation? You set the parameters on how the mayor should take the leadership in replacing Fentress' replacement. Live with it or continue to go to the "playbook".
Chumbalone

Champaign, IL

#64 Nov 29, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>Hey "Chum"! "You speak with forked tongue". What you said here sounds like you would support Neitshke. This is right out of the "Slimy Four" playbook. Lying, denying, deflecting, distracting, what won't you do to change the dynamic of the conversation? You set the parameters on how the mayor should take the leadership in replacing Fentress' replacement. Live with it or continue to go to the "playbook".
The poster name is CHUMBALONE...told you and whoever else...don't know this person...don't give a damn who she is...my interest is what this mayor does..period ! You can say the same old crap all you want. Just goes to show you have no concept of what true independence is or will ever be. You have a one track mind and can't get off this Fentress/Turner thing. You are...and always will be a "one trick pony". ONCE MORE...the people on this council were ELECTED BY RESIDENTS of their respective wards and DESERVE to be represented by who they elected...not be Mayor "VETO" alone and his sole beliefs...or by any of you chronic whiners and rumor mongers ! Practice what you ALWAYS rant about....tranparency and independence....!! Maybe then YOU will be listened to . Get out of your own one page "playbook" !
CHARLIE MCCARTHY CLICK

Lockport, IL

#65 Nov 29, 2012
If what you say is true, then what has happened the last couple of years when the voting, almost ninety percent plus has been all the majority decision. There has been NO true representation. The public did not elect these people to bank together with Kelly T and then vote in a block. They have even been so brash to brag about it. It was not a chance thing this happened. It was planned by Turner. They voted all one way. Now you are critical of the head CEO voting his mind and VETO power because you do not like it that the Mayor has something over you. He has had to stand by and watch your shameful behavior. You have ranted and screamed and behaved like children. You have demeaned the citizens that have spoken out. You have had NO transparency and it has shown on all the meetings. No other council has done this and no other council has given money away to their friends. You talk independence, there is none with this hysterical group of majority. The voters were tricked and it will not happen again. You are one trick after another from before day one. This Mayor has shown little guts in my opinion. He gave them the reigns and boy, did they run with it. He patted them on the back, and what did they do, turned around and spat on him. We need all the old cronies beat at election and that includes KELLY. His postcards are full of errors and not a word is mentioned about how much money was spent by this majority council. We have absolutely nothing to show for it, except lost taxpayer money. In my opinion, we need new people on the council. Most of all, we need honest and forthright people. We do not need bobbleheads with no business sense at all. When you vote you must insist on talking to a candidate and find out about their family, their education, their background and what is their platform for the future of this town. If all they talk about is other people on the council, direct your votes to the other person. It could not be worse!!!!! Think what progress has been made in the last two years....then vote...for the person who has talked to you and impresses you with his honesty!!! Don't vote for a politician that has been talked to by this majority. They want power, in my opinion. And one more thing, where is their money coming from to run this campaign. Is it their own money or is it someone that has gotten work from this council? This is important, very important. These elected politician owe you answers not intimidation. It is YOUR money they are using, NOT theirs!!! We say to them, they have been in their playbook since they were elected by the people on false premises...they were suppose to think independently which is a total joke, in my opinion. It was never done by them because their head master told them what to do and they are all CHARLIE MCCARTHYS.
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

#66 Nov 29, 2012
CHARLIE MCCARTHY CLICK wrote:
If what you say is true, then what has happened the last couple of years when the voting, almost ninety percent plus has been all the majority decision. There has been NO true representation. The public did not elect these people to bank together with Kelly T and then vote in a block. They have even been so brash to brag about it. It was not a chance thing this happened. It was planned by Turner. They voted all one way. Now you are critical of the head CEO voting his mind and VETO power because you do not like it that the Mayor has something over you. He has had to stand by and watch your shameful behavior. You have ranted and screamed and behaved like children. You have demeaned the citizens that have spoken out. You have had NO transparency and it has shown on all the meetings. No other council has done this and no other council has given money away to their friends. You talk independence, there is none with this hysterical group of majority. The voters were tricked and it will not happen again. You are one trick after another from before day one. This Mayor has shown little guts in my opinion. He gave them the reigns and boy, did they run with it. He patted them on the back, and what did they do, turned around and spat on him. We need all the old cronies beat at election and that includes KELLY. His postcards are full of errors and not a word is mentioned about how much money was spent by this majority council. We have absolutely nothing to show for it, except lost taxpayer money. In my opinion, we need new people on the council. Most of all, we need honest and forthright people. We do not need bobbleheads with no business sense at all. When you vote you must insist on talking to a candidate and find out about their family, their education, their background and what is their platform for the future of this town. If all they talk about is other people on the council, direct your votes to the other person. It could not be worse!!!!! Think what progress has been made in the last two years....then vote...for the person who has talked to you and impresses you with his honesty!!! Don't vote for a politician that has been talked to by this majority. They want power, in my opinion. And one more thing, where is their money coming from to run this campaign. Is it their own money or is it someone that has gotten work from this council? This is important, very important. These elected politician owe you answers not intimidation. It is YOUR money they are using, NOT theirs!!! We say to them, they have been in their playbook since they were elected by the people on false premises...they were suppose to think independently which is a total joke, in my opinion. It was never done by them because their head master told them what to do and they are all CHARLIE MCCARTHYS.
You are correct sir. On the minority side you have poor managers that only know how to solve problems by throwing money and people at it. So get rid of the entire offending body. One side incompetent and the other side(majority) corrupt and incompetent. Either way you side on you get nothing for your Lockport future. The silent majority is out there and these current pretenders will all have to depart these council positions and mayoral posts.
Just wondering

Lockport, IL

#67 Nov 29, 2012
Hey Pete,

How come the halls of LTHS haven't burst yet with our population explosion?

How come you are lying about how much my taxes will increase, never taking into account building maintenance, utilities, or staffing costs?

Is it true that we are currently paying taxes on property bought to build a school that was not approved? Is it true that there is actually a second plot of land that was purchased for a 3rd school that we are also paying taxes on?

My questions to the group are.... What can we expect from a guy that doesn't even live in the city limits? Why would he care about our taxes? Why would he care about our city?

GET LOST PETE! You are a proven liar in my book.
JW
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#68 Nov 29, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Hey Pete,
How come the halls of LTHS haven't burst yet with our population explosion?
How come you are lying about how much my taxes will increase, never taking into account building maintenance, utilities, or staffing costs?
Is it true that we are currently paying taxes on property bought to build a school that was not approved? Is it true that there is actually a second plot of land that was purchased for a 3rd school that we are also paying taxes on?
My questions to the group are.... What can we expect from a guy that doesn't even live in the city limits? Why would he care about our taxes? Why would he care about our city?
GET LOST PETE! You are a proven liar in my book.
JW
What was that all about? It makes no sence to anybody. Once again a post without reason, to deflect from what is being discussed.
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

#69 Nov 29, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>What was that all about? It makes no sence to anybody. Once again a post without reason, to deflect from what is being discussed.
It is sad to see folks that get off point when focus is needed but yes the man has a point as far as Councilman Collerelli and his history of causes are examined. Now don't get mad Minority ...I believe Pete is an honest man but just like Dev he is in over his head. The Majority is corrupt and unfocused and the minority are not up to the job. Flush the toilet because it is time for Lockport to move forward with intelligent development. No more Townhomes,no more strip centers,no more Big Box stores in the heart of school districts and no more delay on solid water infrastructure in the downtown.
CHARLIE MCCARTHY CLICK

Lockport, IL

#70 Nov 29, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>What was that all about? It makes no sence to anybody. Once again a post without reason, to deflect from what is being discussed.
Have you told them Pete you have not worked for the high school for years? Have you told them that you have a family to raise and feed unlike some of them who have nobody at all therefore a miserable life. Have you told them you have a degree and know business unlike some of them who you do not know their background as they hide it. What are they hiding it for? Have you told them that you have a loving family. It is apparent there are people on here scared of you, as they always bring up the minority. I would like examples instead of stupid made up lies. It is the old chess game of moving the topic and getting onto another topic. The minority has fought for Lockport and they deserve more years on there, the majority has done the opposite. It is all written down, who voted for what and how much was given away. Flush the majority down the toilet, but let the minority work with incoming people that are new to this old chess game. We will rise again and you people who have had to suffer intimidation of yourself and your family you will be on top after April. The people are not stupid and lies will not be taken as truth again.
Barry Goldwater

Wheaton, IL

#71 Nov 29, 2012
I don't trust the minority or majority for varied reasons. I told Dev I couldn't support him for mayor because of his blind support for townhome construction that I believe will lead to mother head of households and various social ills in Lockport's future. Pete has shown he will get behind a cause for hire and I want people that operate for what they believe ,not what they see a career in believing. The majority have too many character flaws to even go into. They Must for the most part all go.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#72 Nov 29, 2012
Barry Goldwater wrote:
I don't trust the minority or majority for varied reasons. I told Dev I couldn't support him for mayor because of his blind support for townhome construction that I believe will lead to mother head of households and various social ills in Lockport's future. Pete has shown he will get behind a cause for hire and I want people that operate for what they believe ,not what they see a career in believing. The majority have too many chter flaws to even go into. They Must for the most part all go.
Aint happening pal! The "throw them all out philosopy never works. Who is going to show the new people where the bodies are buried, or where the bathroom is for that matter. A ship sailing in the night without a navigator is doomed. Lets get rid of as many of the "Slimy Four" (making them the "Slimy Two"), in the Spring election. Maybe then something can be done of a positive nature rather than the "cathartic renderings" we get from the "Slimys".
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#73 Nov 29, 2012
What a crock wrote:
<quoted text> This lady cannot serve on two boards! She is aligned with Kelly. No way should they appoint her! He wants his majority back and you see what that has done to this town! Think!
Look at today's Legend. Samantha Neitzke voted exactly the way Balisch and Turner told her. So much for a person of independence to replace Fentress. A vote for Samantha Neitzke is a vote for a "Fentress with a skirt"!
BARRY GOLDWATER

Lockport, IL

#74 Nov 29, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>Aint happening pal! The "throw them all out philosopy never works. Who is going to show the new people where the bodies are buried, or where the bathroom is for that matter. A ship sailing in the night without a navigator is doomed. Lets get rid of as many of the "Slimy Four" (making them the "Slimy Two"), in the Spring election. Maybe then something can be done of a positive nature rather than the "cathartic renderings" we get from the "Slimys".
You are probably right.
Chumbalone

Hampshire, IL

#75 Nov 30, 2012
CHARLIE MCCARTHY CLICK wrote:
It has ALWAYS been ....majority rule...in this country ! What would you prefer...one person controlling everything you say or do ??? Lockport is stalled because none of these folks know how to cooperate. The minority believes they are right...the majority believes they are..it equals "stalemate". Each resident has the power to change it. You are correct...the money spent is NOT THEIRS. I will ask one question....will you vote for a person who will tell you...honestly...your taxes will go up 10 fold to pay for ALL the work that needs to be done in this town. It will take a boatload of money to fix EVERYTHING that is broken...deteriorated...crumbl ing...sinking....leaking...and every other problem that WILL BE piled on to you and I ...the taxpayer ! Don't care who tells you...Robinson..CMT..or the tooth fairy...it will come out of YOUR pocket. IF you are willing to take that on...be sure to vote for the person or persons that will tell you that...and how fast you want it ALL to be done. Just be ready to take it on...AND PLEASE DON'T GRIPE when your taxes shoot up. CHANGE WILL COST YOU DEARLY....be ready to pay the tab !!
Just wondering

Lockport, IL

#76 Nov 30, 2012
So it's okay that Pete told lies as long as they were old lies. Okay, got it.

Once a liar always a liar in my book.

Pete, explain how much the new school would really have cost the taxpayers you liar!
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#77 Nov 30, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Pete, explain how much the new school would really have cost the taxpayers you liar!
If there were old lies and I mean "if", how can we compare the present lies being told by the "Slimys" on a daily basis? They are the one's telling you "it's raining while the urinate on your shoes"! Their "cathartic renderings" stink up City Hall every-other Wednesday. Turner, Marynowski, Kelley and Van Dyke look at the taxpayers and say: "what smell, this is perfume"! They prove their smell each and everytime. That why they are called the "Slimy Four".
The slimy four

Lockport, IL

#78 Nov 30, 2012
Lockport Local wrote:
<quoted text>If there were old lies and I mean "if", how can we compare the present lies being told by the "Slimys" on a daily basis? They are the one's telling you "it's raining while the urinate on your shoes"! Their "cathartic renderings" stink up City Hall every-other Wednesday. Turner, Marynowski, Kelley and Van Dyke look at the taxpayers and say: "what smell, this is perfume"! They prove their smell each and everytime. That why they are called the "Slimy Four".
Right on, and have them explain their lies!! They have a strong stink coming from city hall right now, and as you said it is not perfume!!!!
Someone

Schaumburg, IL

#79 Nov 30, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
So he had a job where his employer gave him inforamation and told him to get the information out to the public it involves. If he trusted his employer who provided him the information, how do you blame him for doing his job as instructed? Blame he school board and those at the top.
The slimy four

Lockport, IL

#80 Nov 30, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Then Turner and his cronies are all liars as they have lied their way all to the bank with OUR money. Pete is not part of that majority and he can thank his lucky stars because they have lots to answer for at election time. Remember slimy four: once a liar always a liar! You have proved it! Watch the old foggie get on here and use another name and Lemont isp. He is kept busy and he thinks intimidating us will help him. He is so stupid. You only have to look at him and throw up. He is backing Corwins so you know he is recently divorced too. Shhhhhhhhh, secrets, shhhhhhh, secrets!
Just wondering

Lockport, IL

#81 Dec 3, 2012
Okay, I'll forget about Pete Camealready's lies and concentrate on the other lies. Pete had a job to do with LTHS and he told many many lies. Let's ignore the fact that this scumbag lives in Lemont and didn't have to worry about paying the tax increase. Get Pete Camealready out of Lockport politics. He's a proven liar. Once he's gone, I'll concentrate on any other lies I may hear from his replacement.
Thank you.
Lockport Local

Lockport, IL

#82 Dec 3, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
Okay, I'll forget about Pete Camealready's lies and concentrate on the other lies. Pete had a job to do with LTHS and he told many many lies. Let's ignore the fact that this scumbag lives in Lemont and didn't have to worry about paying the tax increase. Get Pete Camealready out of Lockport politics. He's a proven liar. Once he's gone, I'll concentrate on any other lies I may hear from his replacement.
Thank you.
This is a post that smacks of delusion at best. It makes no sence. This guy is in office for another two years. He lives in Lockport. Was a police officer in Lockport. He has been on the City Council for at least more than one term. He is more rational than any of the "Slimy Four". Seems pleasant relative to any of the "Slimys". If you talk about the demeaning acts against the mayor, the public presenting in the chambers and their fellow aldermen, the Majority are experts. Alderman Colorelli shows decorum and professionalism.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Tea Party and Ayn Rand 17 min Neighbor 8
Obama and Holder should go to prison 36 min Patriot 5
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min On Again Off Again 50,020
Sizzles 1 hr Merv 15
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Spermcount1 4,050
My son wants be a model how do I go by doing so? (Sep '08) Sun moonlight drive 8
New Lenox fire district tabs Engledow as chief Sat Character 6

Joliet Jobs

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Joliet News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Joliet

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]