why did neighbor change his name to professor lol professor of what scabbing lol

Posted in the Joliet Forum

ekim

Plainfield, IL

#1 Dec 24, 2013
hide under any name your still a jag ....
Neighbor

Bolingbrook, IL

#2 Dec 25, 2013
....and you're still an idiot. lol ekim, why you have to attack others is simple to understand, you have no intellect nor education to speak of. Sadly, your only course of action is to attack posters personally. You look small in other words.

I suggest you stick to what your capable of, and very good at. It's definitely not discussing current events or ideas! So go ahead, show us again how loud you can burp....
Wwjd

Woodridge, IL

#3 Dec 25, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
....and you're still an idiot. lol ekim, why you have to attack others is simple to understand, you have no intellect nor education to speak of. Sadly, your only course of action is to attack posters personally. You look small in other words.
I suggest you stick to what your capable of, and very good at. It's definitely not discussing current events or ideas! So go ahead, show us again how loud you can burp....
sounds like you are the attacker. Have a Merry Christmas.
ekims mom

New Lenox, IL

#4 Dec 25, 2013
ekim, why do you wear your mom's clothes?
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#5 Dec 25, 2013
ekim wrote:
hide under any name your still a jag ....
When you can't explain it..........and you can't accept it.........you attack it!

Typical intolerant liberal ! LOL!
Astronaut Yellowhammer

Palos Hills, IL

#7 Dec 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can't explain it..........and you can't accept it.........you attack it!
Typical intolerant liberal ! LOL!
You stole "low information voter" and now this nonsense. You don't have an original thought in your head!
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#9 Dec 26, 2013
Astronaut Yellowhammer wrote:
<quoted text>
You stole "low information voter" and now this nonsense. You don't have an original thought in your head!
Where have you been you brainless idiot! LOL!
Breakeronenine

Rock Island, IL

#10 Dec 26, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Where have you been you brainless idiot! LOL!
I will just use your own words

"When you can't explain it..........and you can't accept it.........you attack it!

Typical intolerant liberal ! LOL!"
Professor

Frankfort, IL

#11 Dec 27, 2013
Breakeronenine wrote:
<quoted text>
I will just use your own words
"When you can't explain it..........and you can't accept it.........you attack it!
Typical intolerant liberal ! LOL!"
Everything I post is original and reality! The truth is supposed to hurt......isn't that what mommy told you ? LOL!
Breakeronenine

Rock Island, IL

#12 Dec 27, 2013
Professor wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I post is original and reality! The truth is supposed to hurt......isn't that what mommy told you ? LOL!
Hmmm.... You missing a point..LOL.....never
Neighbor

Aurora, IL

#13 Dec 30, 2013
Neighbor wrote:
....and you're still an idiot. lol ekim, why you have to attack others is simple to understand, you have no intellect nor education to speak of. Sadly, your only course of action is to attack posters personally. You look small in other words.
I suggest you stick to what your capable of, and very good at. It's definitely not discussing current events or ideas! So go ahead, show us again how loud you can burp....
Cricket...chirp.........chirp. ........chirp

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Joliet Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So, that pipeline will "Create Jobs" and lead t... 3 hr It aint gay if 64
my 18 year old daughter has moved in with her b... (Jun '07) 4 hr hanna 452
Who is Jim Petrakos? 4 hr bonobo opponent 38
Superior Small Engine Lockport Sucks (Sep '13) 4 hr Lockport sucks 28
Laws don't apply I'm a Democrat 5 hr John Sanchez 5
What are you doing for the Super Bowl and who w... 6 hr Coach Belechik 1
Who is Mike Bonomo 7 hr Lockport local 14

Winter Storm Warning for Will County was issued at January 31 at 2:47AM CST

Joliet Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Joliet People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:04 am PST

NFL10:04AM
Richardson was suspended for two Colts playoff games
ESPN10:58 AM
Colts won't commit to RB Richardson for 2015
Yahoo! Sports11:49 AM
League conducts nearly 40 interviews into 'deflate-gate'
Yahoo! Sports11:50 AM
NFL: No decision yet on deflated balls
NBC Sports12:54 PM
Grigson goes silent on NFL investigation into Patriots